Have you ever...

Yes I do that a lot when mowing the back yard the dogs dig these little holes and with such thick bladed grass they are hard to see sometimes and my little foot goes in and it hurts like hell when it happens! :(

Have you ever wanted drop kick a neighbor? (OR Their freakin kid!?)

I've never wanted to do that but I have gotten into a fist fight with one before.

Have you ever had one of those days were you have a lot to do but just can't seem to get motivated?

Yes, we have our share of arguments from time to time :)

Have you ever had a argument that lasted for days and days? our record was 2weeks almost LOL! same issue.

Not really bored with Anime in general but got bored with a series I was watching and quit watching it.

Have you ever walked away from a movie rite in the middle of it?

Yeah I have once before, can't remember the movie though.

Have you ever asked for you're money back due to an unpleasant experience in the movies?

Yes once or twice

Have you ever been caught playing with yourself by your other half, then have to try an come up with a GOOD reason why? LOL!

Nope..

Have you ever had to shut down your computer, because a sudden thunderstorm?
*I just did, and now I'm here with my phone, because I don't want to bother myself booting it up again..*

yes we get some pretty narley storms here in florida even tho we have a generator on the house and apc battery backups on our computers and all we still shut down and sometimes the storms come from no where and it is a panic shutdown.

have you ever wanted to spank someone because they are teasing you too much?

hmm I'm a little confused..
Yes! Some girls do have so little miniskirts here in summer, those girls should be punished.. :)

Have you ever felt that you differ from other people, like in crowds, you'd be noticed?
*damn it's hard to write fast with this phone.*

yes sometimes i feel out of place in crowds and that i am being watched and or stared at.

have you ever wondered why you are where you are?

i do that all the time people come up to me that i do not even know and start talking and i do the same.

have you ever wondered why it takes kim for ever to make a sub sandwich? i am starving here!

She's probably doing it for meanness :P

Or maybe you're trying to say you don't enjoy my company? :P

Have you ever wanted to take an abrupt but much needed vacation?

yes i have and i have done it many times.

have you ever not wanted to deal with someone before even tho you like them?

Yeah I have and I'm sure others have felt that way with me lol

Have you ever wanted to climax but couldn't?

no not really, if i get the urge i do it i do not care where i am or what is going on i find me a quiet place and deal with it. i prefer if kim is there but if she is not i take care of it on my own. i am a very over sexual person i guess you could say. kim is worse, way worse lol.

have you ever snuk into a house just being built to have sex before?

Abandoned house but not one being built amongst numerous other places.

Have you ever thought of another during sex?

Ehhhhhh too young for this >< im clean okay :P

Have you ever imagined how your parents made you * cough cough * * sneeze sneeze * * wink wink * * ewww omg ...*

LOL NO! ewwww :P

Yeah yeah we know you are young and innocent :D

Have you ever been kissed? (not counting family)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)