Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want to update my entry, i have better pics now and a pic of the chopsticks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE TALE OF GOD

Kami is a half-man half-animal creature, or like he is called in his world, a middle-beast, middle-beasts have a great agility, intelligence, and depending in the animal they are, strenght. There's a special force in his world called "The Guild", it's composed of only middle-beasts, they do things like transport of rare things and protection of important people. Kami is half-cat, so he have an incredible speed, and agility, and because of that he was the leader of the shadow squad, a team of the four fastest members of the Guild, they were like ninjas, their enemies died without even knowing what happened, the four were long date friends. They never failed in any mission and because of this and his name, kami is called God. But one day he receveid a mission that would change everything in his life, they was supposed to kill a group of terrorists, nothing unusual, but they was already expecting them and prepared a trap, only kami, the leader of the squad, was let alive as a hostage, the guild rescued him but the lost of his friends was a great trauma for him. He leaved the guild and decided to live a normal life... until that happened. The End~

it's after he left the guild, he usually eats a lot (^w^)
GlEVm.jpg

a zoom in the table, i've put my name there
6CfOW.jpg

there's a bowl of ramen behind his hand
Z2zaP.jpg

a close view of his face, he have some food in his mouth(it's really like a cat) (¬w¬)
zPKXd.jpg

"but what about the chopsticks?"
cereal_guy_cereal_guy_l_card-p137700764244147106en8ks_210.jpg
you must be asking

bTVAM.jpg

the red chopsticks with black strips he have are also his weapon,(yeah he eat with the chopsticks he kill people, crazy guy) they're a gift from his friends and he's always with them, as you can see the tip is circular(he can't eat with needles after all), how he killed like that is a mistery. Some people say those hashi are cursed becaused of the great number of people he killed, but i guess it's just a tale... maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Alright!

Give me time to sort through everything.

I read through most of the backlog.

I'll make sure to update the entries. Please be patient.

Much love to Pinky for the sticky as well!~

Reactions: kami-onii-chan
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

Here's mine!
fa4jdi.jpg

........ ok just kidding :cramming:

================================================================================
This one below is the chosen one. :samuraihero:
================================================================================
After dancing, i was hungry and i wanted sushi... yes i had to spend some more money but wth, sushi is the beast!
So, i walked with a friend there, there was a point where we splited, he went to his house and i went to the castle... so i continued walking untill i reached the castle, then... i suddenly saw a "3x2 on thursday promotion!":happytears: i was like... OMGoW! Yeah... i asked for 3 and paid 2, so i took a luxurious sit and waited, OH GOD a woman approaches! what could it be? what does she wants from me more than my money? "im in danger" i thought... she standed in front of me and asked "can i have your name, email and birthday? it's for promotions"
she gave me a pencil and a notebook... that notebook had already like 20 names listed in there:neardead:, now im scared, there are already 20 victims of her plan... i didn't had a choice but to writte those things down, maybe it wasn't that bad, but still i can't let my guard down, so i gave her back her stuff and asked me "it's ur first time?", i quickly put my guard on and answered with the ultimate word that would kill her attack! "nope"......... she smiled and left, so i could calm down a moment and return to my sit. So, i started watching how she was making my precious sushi of vengeance packs in front of me, when i suddenly saw a wild contained with a black liquid in there!... i thought it was simply Tuweky's addictive gas he consumes... but then i remembered "im in a sushi castle store!" so i knew that was the soy sauce... but not a common soy sauce... it was "The Legendary Soy Sauce of the Good Flavor That Makes Sushi Taste Amazing" item... yeah it was, so i started staring
at it to see what could it have to taste that good... then i saw a citric fruit piece and pepper in there! i now know the secret of that elixir, now i got an important mission to do now, to test it at my house with different ingredients... OMFGoW she left! why did she left?!:reallydespaired: is she going to kill me now?! am i going to die?!... a guy returned in her place... maybe... it was her with a different look, i can't really know, the planet is weird
and my mind is sick, so i shouldn't take importance to that but to watch them finish my food... and that's what he did, he finished my 3 sushi rolls pack! at that moment... i saw his sick face, he put all 3 packs in a plastic bag and sealed it with strength, i think he wanted to kill those packs, i don't know, that was scary, i knew i had to take my weapon to defend myself... my wallet of despair! yesyes, i had to defend me with a piece of paper!
not only a paper... it's a yellow paper! i asked "how much is it?" with a mad face so i could show how badass i am, he answered "she will tell you", oh... no... that woman again approaches to me!:surprised: oh god now im dead! really dead! she standed once again in front of me, i took my backpack and put attention, she brought a green plastic table with a paper with numbers and 2 packs of tablets and said "it's $80 please" with a smile at her face...
this is just disturbing... what could that numbers mean? they where 4 set i remember " 35, [35], 45, 80"... maybe some proof it was 80... 80 is an evil number now, im going to take care of that from now on... it's like mythosis, an 8 and a 0, but shud be more like 08, otehrwise there is no sence :fag: ... but only that it's an evil number by putting them in a different order! ok im safe from that i guess, but then... WHY THERE ARE 2 PACKS OF TABLETS THERE?!!!! are they druggs? venom? i have no idea, i only took them to analyze them later... so i gave her my wild weapon made of yellow paper, so she left... HAHAHA i won bish!... oh noes she returned... she gave me two pieces of metal... again in tablet shapes... she really wants me dead, she said thank you
why did she said thank you? maybe... for giving her my paper weapon, i said the same, took those metals, my food and left all scared... i took the bus, and thought what could it be while i arrived at my house... what could it be? why she asked me all that? why the chef turned into a guy?... well i maybe know the answer to all that!... but i was hungry and wanted to eat!, so i opened those packs and the sauce, i took those chopsticks... which i accidentally broke and took a roll... analyzed it and looked like normal, so... i ATE it! because im so bad ass!... omg it was amazing :nosebleed:, so i continued eating with tears at my face... something is happening, im turning blue and getting some weird limbs on my limbs! oh noes... i knew that sushi had something! it turned me into a Human-Swordfish! QQ... amwesomez! :emjudge: i can now swim like nothing and have two blades :lmao:, so i decided to test my body at the water, so, i went to a place where water is always there when u want it... yesyes, it was a bathtub, so i inserted myself and tried to swim, but for some reason i couldn't do it... oh yes, it was too small for me, so i decided to go to the beach... yes it took me like 17 hours to reach the beach by running, at the imte i got there it was night already, i didn't care, so i jumped to the water and started swimming so fast i couldn't believe it... when a wild shark appeared and tried to kill me, but for me luck, i had blades on my elbows, so, i had to defend myself, i didn't killed it as i like sharks, but i had to run after i attacked, now i get out of the water and a family around there saw me... they called me monster! how mean! :sowwy: they called the police, so i had to go underwater again and go away, fishers started to hunt me but they have not done it yet, now, after some time, ppl are not sure if they believe the myth or not, now im like big foot, a dragon, sea monster, chupacabras, etc. but at this day, i was called Ramash the Sushi Eater... i could no longer return home all because i liked to sushi! :forsaken:

===========================================================================
2isjaxd.jpg

===========================================================================

Reactions: renano and AhGwee
Woah! Next entry is up! Not sure what the reason is, but people are on fire at the moment with all their entries!

:runhappy:

:shocked: i give up............i'll vote for the guy that wanted to win who worked hard not for the pro~

Last edited:
Hmm im fine with what i have~ Might make another omake might not~ Still need to finish the other thing...

dl zandorfs work is pretty amazing~

so kami will you now update your art^^

I really like your work this time around Kami. I wonder how it'll fare against the other competitors? :goodtea:

Only time can tell!

:runhappy:

for the time being i bookmarked the thread.i'll start racking my brain after 19th cuz i'm on examination until then...T_T

Reactions: renano
Hmm want us to delay the contest and give you a week? [MENTION=29458]cyberhood[/MENTION]

Thnx a lot for the offer:happytears: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ...but Nope...cuz of a lil corrupted habit of mine:wasclose:, i enjoy work under pressure...:shockmenft:the more it get close to the deadline it gets more exciting and thrilling:shinies: than working at rest....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!