So Kio has to hit the gundam piloting panel like a broken machine each time for new docking? It will get on everyone's nerves. Hit so that the docking works? Wrong choice, Sunrise.

Shanalua's charming lady, but too bad she aint on the good guy's side, as seen in the episode and preview.

Give mai waifu a break Flit. She's new, she's gotta learn, not get scolded. Nice to see Unoa-baa-san onboard Diva too. Wendy does really look like her.

Fortress = Stronger version of Seravee? I have no idea whether its a sand-area specific equipment, given its destructive beams and ability, I am not impressed.

I have to say, these last two episodes made a thought appear in the back of me mind and that was ''When did this show get to be moe?'' Also, I can't really shake the Super Robot vibe this show now has with the Dragon Vagan ''canons'', the AGE-3 transformation and the cheesecake shots in the previous episode

I thought that this was a family show?
Also, poor captain Anus Enus. She looks like a little kid being told off half the time she's on screen and she looked so badarse in the OP as well

Seriously? You take a bribe from the enemy, which was a bag full of coins? Which century are we in. Yeah, Codename Maria's reason is her sister's medical condition as predicted. A bag of coins is the price of the lives of Rostroulan garrison once those plasma particle bombs goesoff. Wong should be promoted for the leak's discovery.

A lot of first for Kio this episode; disobeying orders just like his father and cried after seeing the war in the different perspective. Nice touch that Romary seems to be ok for Kio to be posted in the Diva while Wootbit's mom is not.

Great to see a ground-type hovering Adele and the Gomel lookalike Wrozzo. I think the Defurse got upgraded too. If the Age-3 has been converted to a single seater, can we assume the G-Ceptor's are now UAV?

Easily the best episode of the 3rd generation yet even though we still kind of seem to be taking a ton of queues from the Soldiers In Sorrow arc of the original. There's a lot going on this time around and lots of solid character development. Kio has to deal with his first major loss in the war with Shanalua getting killed and their being nothing he could do about it. As Flit said that's sometimes the way things go and I think it'll be a good lesson for him going forward, especially since in this show every character has made a major stride after a big loss. For Flit it was Yurin's death that convinced him that his life would be devoted to protecting Earth from the Vagan's, for Asem it was Woolf's death that finally convinced him that he could step out from under his fathers shadow and be his own man, and for Kio it looks like Shanalua's pointless yet inevitable death will convince him that this is where he ought to be, trying to put an end to the war so that situations like hers don't happen.

Algreus is the man and so is Seric Abis. It seems like only Flit manages to get the good comptetent men on his side, but can he really mold Natora into a serviceable captain. It looks like all she needs is some confidence since she does seem to understand the basics of her role, but it's looking to be a slow process. Flit's going to have to be the captain of the Diva for quite some time yet I think. On the Vagan side it looks like Zeheart's postion is starting to slip a bit ala his brothers in the past after failure after failure, though it doesn't seem like Ezelcant is really setting him up in a position to succeed and Zeheart calls him on it. Meanwhile he's got Zanald looking like he's not going to follow him much anymore and we've got Fram who looks to play the Lalah a bit in being the mysterious waif sent from above to assist an increasingly outmatched hero, yet unlike Lalah she doesn't seem like she really thinks much of him now and also seems a lot more sinister. What are the odds she has some sort of Mobile Armor to pilot in the near future.

Asemu my man. Welcome back dear super pilot.

I was well aware of the spoilers between the time jump from Age-2 to Age-3, Asemu and his fateful mission with the pirates. Watching him return as a 3rd party enemy force is gonna be so fun. Age-2 dark hound is overwhelming weak specs wise imo, but like he said, dont underestimate the super pilot. Its black too, compared to back then when he dyed it white for Woolf. I repeatedly tried to guess his motives for joining the pirates from the start. For him to reveal all himself later he deemed Diva as still trustable with the AGE system, it made all clear. I suspected he was suffering from amnesia at start, until he started that battle with Kio. Did I mention that seiyuu change did wonders? Toriumi Kosuke as a bishie 40 year old man was plain awesome.

Quite impressed Flit and Kio's X-Rounder abilties were able to catch something off Asemu. Flit's a sharp old man. How will the Asuno family react to this? Especially the son, wife and sister I would want to see their reactions. What did Asemu meant by the key to the war he planted on gundam? AND why, did he chose to side with the pirates? He did say the fed aint any better after all the reforming, there should be something else that convinced him to abandon his family. Thats what i think.

Captain Ash was quite savvy. Don't mess with the super pilot.

Great episode overall; nice excuse for having comet fog in the Sargasso/Special Alert Sector shoal zone. They even gave a reason why the kiddie trio is still in Diva.

Again, Kio was shown to be an exceptional X-rounder, sensing Darth Asem from afar compared to Flit. He's clearly inexperience though, compared to Flit ship and Albis team tactics. He's more confused now too, after hearing from grandpa that he has been fighting his father all along.

Asem's reason for pirating is now clear, the EFF even have ships working for the vegans. I wonder if he'll reconsider acquiring the Age System from his father if he learns that the EFF wants it too.

The duel was a little short but the Dark Hound didn't disappoint, with hook tactics and flashbang distractions. Saw a Bisidian type cannon armed Shaldoll, but the new MS seems to be reserved for next episode with the Orbital. Didn't catch the name of the Visidian battleship too.

Who is Fram's brother who had worked for Zeheart and how did she found that the Diva is in the area?

Obright mopping and mentioning family stuff...only if Kio knew.

Did Flit just disowned Asem for piracy? Good thing he's still planning to tell Lady Emily of his son's survival, after forbidding Kio.

Those X-transmitter/"reportedly bits" on Ghirarga X could be deploying any minute now, replacing those effective remote light effects. Noticed that Ghirarga's spear also has a scythe mode and Orbital's Sigmaxxsis long cannon fire has a crescent looking beam. Nice to see the grunt suits surviving their encounter with Zanald's toy.

So the EXA-DB were not just blueprints, but also tactics and stuff. Not surprised that Zeheart also knew about the EXA-DB, but his canary trap for Fram was unexpected. Was the EXA-DB a wandering asteroid, being lost it twice 80 years ago by Ezelcant and 13 years ago by Asem? Being Flit, he'll probably beat vegan Leil rediscovering it.

I hope Fram sorties next episode even not in the preview.

Very good first half though, the second half was a complete let-down.

After so long, 20 plus years, Asemu still remains like the lap-dog of his father, still unable to go against his wishes. Kio's your son dude, you dont have to get permission from an ignorant pops who should in his coffin already. The scene where he argued to save his son was extremely stupid. Asemu, you're well over 40, you dont need pop's permission seriously. I was expecting him to just save the son without any warning.

But then again, my expectations were right. They will make Kio understand the Vagans and their plight before uniting his dad and grandpa on no more revenge. And when that happens, I can safely say:

THIS IS THE WORST GUNDAM FRANCHISE EVER.

AGE 3 got captured so probably no data for upgrades, for now

Am I the only one who approve of Kio punching the Vagan while it's going to fire its cannon, even though he failed? It was too late for Kio to dodge or pull out a beam saber, and punching the cannon, if timed correctly, can cause the cannon itself to overload and destroy the enemy MS. I thought it was a correct action, albeit quite a desperate one.

Grandpa Flit pawning ppl with an OUTDATED suit~

This would've been a great episode if they actually brought up that the federation offered peace negotiations several times, as Flit mentioned in GEN2.

Instead, imo, the Vagan's/Ezelcant just comes off as a butthurt hardhead that wants revenge instead of caring about the Vagan people at all, most of that " SUFFERING " could've been prevented if they just had those peace negotiations or well, asked if they could return to begin with.

Thus Kio cries for the 2nd time. Except for the sketchbook, Kio X Lu happy moments somewhat reminded me of the last days of Yurin, especially with that yellow ribbon. Lu is indeed the start of the no-kill-policy. Makes you wonder if Ezelcant is rationing the "medicines" for military purposes.

If the vegans can trade for the Age Device's biometric key, the Bisidians can have the invisible umbrella and tap into vegan communications. Still, what happened to the grand home fleet displayed earlier, even accounting for the time skip? Captain Ash made the central infiltration and succeeding rescue seems like a cakewalk, even managing to secure the Age Device and the Orbital.

The whole vegan experience for Kio did turnout quite differently from the speculations, with most of the cast still missing. Thankfully, looks like a whole episode of Legilis and MS combat next week.

Flit: Kill them all, (Stuck in the) Past

Asemu: Force them into a stalement, (Preserving the) Present

Kio: Save them all, (Securing a) Future

THE MEN OF THE ASUNO CLAN!

Girard Springgan's backstory is tragic and nicely told...but what was on my mind when I was watching this episode was: why should I care? It would be more effective if Girard was introduced early as we slowly get to know her backstory. But instead, we have entire episode for this random character who will most likely be killed off the next episode. All the screen times could have been given for more Asuno family interactions or the adventure of Captain Ash for something

-I know the federation is useless and corrupted, but it's like the creative team trying to hard to humanize the Vagans and portray the federation as bad as possible recently.

-Enough with the preaching Kio, you won't change anything!

-"Exterminate the Vagans!!!" GO GO GRANDPA FLIT!!!!

-Captain Ash unaffected by the X Rounder breakdown.

Everytime Kio preaches "THERE'S NO REASON WE HAVE TO FIGHT!" or some other hippie yippie happy merry go around crap I lose one brain cell. Why the hell does even care about Gerard so much when he barely knows her? It's so artificial and stupid.

Meh episode. For the episode title Triple Gundam, the Gundams barely did anything and the fight was so slow.

Someone please kill Kio. You can uphold your no kill policy but at least please disable your opponent first before doing the preaching.

Girard is a waste of two episodes and only serve to make Zeheart looks good. Oh and so it's Vagan spies again? Good job~

Seric is awesome. Holmes of the battlefield!

Flit is awesome. I love how he put the fear of God in Fram.

So Legilis's power is in the gundam eyes? An Asem episode IMO, even with tons of Legilis running scenes. Nice that he advised Kio instead during the "distraction".

Awesome vs. Sid and vs. Legilis battles for Captain Asem. I only wish they have extended the flashback and/or EXA-DB asteroid scenes instead of yet another Ezelcant spam and Zeheart's madness.

Who will leave the show next episode, Fram or Abis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls