This is Flit's episode; even with the numerous mucelled Zedas flying about, his leadership and tactics won this battle. It's nice to see Khronos' debut ended up getting "savioured" again by Age-1. Too bad that with all his X-rounder prowess, Flit still failed to avenge Yurin given this chance.

Clearly, Asem can't even catch up to an X-rounder duel, his noticable distraction in battle was even noted by the disappointed Flit.

Technology wise, now we have a Diva derived ship class and mass-produced Titus wears for Adeles.

Grodek looked like he hasn't spent a day in prison in the preview. I think Age-1 will be deployed in the Diva.

We got a bit of everything in this episode, and the story seems to be going off in a new direction. Despite the rather uninspired battle tactics that led to the failure of a major offensive, Zeheart still hangs on to his command post. I guess the higher-up decides that Zeheart deserves another chance to prove himself. It looks like I wasn't the only one who thought Zeheart lacked strategy in the previous battle, as three of the Magicians 8 pilots got in Zeheart's face. A great pilot doesn't necessarily make a great commander, and Zeheart probably can't afford to screw up again.

Moving on, this episodes showed that there were some people from the colonies and Earth that were in cahoots with the Veigans. The company executive obviously activated the self destruct on the factory to destroy all evidence, and all the stuff he told Millais were lies. We don't know who his master is yet, and his master might not be Veigans. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Oh Grodek, your moment of glory passed so fast. Killed by that very one he spared back then, there's no 'better end' for the old man. Salute.

Where is Romary headed? I really dont know, with Asemu on the verge of breaking, her affections for either still remains very unclear. Asemu's still the raging teen episodes back, even after so many people and things helped him along the way, I really dont like how his character is being played out to be. Double bullet is a f***-ing stupid name, but considering it was in the same naming sense from titus, sparrow, I will ignore it.

The helmet apparently provides x-rounder abilities? Asemu is shown wearing it in the preview, showing what possibly may be x-rounder's abilities in reading the course of battle.

I thought the name was "Double Pallet", which I thought lacks impact. Anywho...

I still think Romary is really freakin' random. She still appears out of nowhere at the most convenient times and either mumbles "Asemu..." or "Zehart..." or some other ideological I-love-everyone-and-everyone-should-love-me-back nonsense and seems to solve any conflict she butted into for no logical reason. About the only thing I can tell about her right now is that she is a へタレ and nothing else because she doesn't really have any character or development to be of any importance to the viewers.

And yes, Asemu's teenage emo-ism is getting rather tiresome. Never really like Flit (young)'s peace & love attitude either but at least various subplots followed it. Asemu's angst is just dragging the same complex in a winding road.

asemu is losing himself. to tell you the truth, this reminds me of gundam stardust memory. how the woman stopped gou from shooting gatou.

I'm amazed, they managed to cram 3 separate intense stories in a single episode.

Too bad Grodek didn't have a chance to pass the complete spy information to Flit. If someone was using Arabel Zoi's burden, I guess the theory about the third party has its merits. This war could indeed develop in an unexpected way.

Romary's "Nina Purpleton" action during the Zeheart parley must haved sealed it for them in Asem view; he purposely avoid Romary's gaze this time after the skirmish. To think that Arisa already has her second butt slap and do care genuinely for her brigged teammate.

I do like the Double "Wings of Light" introduction which would certainly help a non-X-rounder like Asem to even the odds, but he did note how his father can match Zeheart just using Age-1 not to mention capturing a (though I think the pilot died) Dorado's head. That capture Muscell tech could do more to help than the powerful DB rifles.

Nice tidbit that atleast the Magicians 8 members Mink, Gren, Zel and the suspiciously name Dole do play martian poker. Upgraded Khronos next week!

Can't really blame Asemu though. All the pressure from his dad's status and history, his friend's betrayal, and then Romary seemed
to be more interested in his friend than him.

Nothing much to comment except seeing 2 man doing manly stuff.

Obright's confession and proposal came out of no where, cant blame Remy for being shocked. Her face was cute before turning red and running away, but Obright's done a manly action so salute.

Woolf once again shows whose boss in the battlefield, without the need of X-Rounder abilities, holding his fort against 3 of the Magicians 8 with his really crappy team without AGE-2. The magicians are seriously weak for antagonists, so much for elites, in addition to that pathetic Desil. Woolf proofs you need no X-Rounder when he can head-shot you into oblivion. Strangely, the cockpit of the Vagan suits are in the head, contradicting the traditional usual cockpit location in the gundam series.

I don't understand why Sunrise made the move to somewhat expand on the "Magicians 8," sure they might be strong due to their X-rounder abilities, but we now know that from this episode and the maybe 1~2 episodes prior that they can easily be snuffed by the ordinary folk.

I think it might also be important to comment on Asem's stubborn daddy issues. Despite being given numerous chances to improve himself (Thanks to Woolf and his advice), he has failed to do so and finally bit the apple. I think it's only a matter of time before people start shipping for AsemXWoolf.

Other than all this, I guess the general blandness of the episode is leading up to the next big battle.

I like how Wolf killed the X-Rounder chick. Just goes to show that having precognitive powers cannot compensate for stupidity when up against somebody with actual skills.

Diva's security sucks if Asem can just break out the helmet.

I really hope that the final battle of Asem's arc doesn't begin next episode. His development still has a long way to go, since he's still chasing after Flit instead of becoming his own man. And no, I don't think 3 episodes is enough for him to grow, 5 maybe.

(I don't think me saying this needs a spoiler box, so yeah.)

Well... Flit's arc was about 16 episodes long, with episode 17 (IIRC) acting as a transition from him to Asem. So... Hoping that AGE has a full 50 episode run through, I guess that'd be 16 episode's for each arc, leaving 2 episodes for transition.

If this is the case, there is still some hope for Asem!

is this gundam as good as the others?
if it is close to gundam 00, then maybe I would consider watching it just it looks to kiddy.

It doesn't have as much of a "real world" factor as Gundam 00 has, I'd say it's somewhat similar to the SEED series, just without the genetic bias. I believe AGE is somewhat of a throwback to the older styles of animation, so even though it looks "kiddy," the current level of animating is still very good.

And I think... Zeheart is in part, a reference to Char Aznable.

Hardcore 00 fans won't take liking to AGE.
Flit arc is especially a drag (for the most part), but the series gets much better into Asemu arc.
I myself loved 00 but I don't mind AGE now. Kinda reminds me of 008 and Zeta put together.

Hardcore 00 fans won't take liking to AGE.

I know right. :P
Dont see myself praising AGE too much, because it really aint up to usual gundam standards, but oh well, i will still watch anyway.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Fu** no, they killed Woolf as the final stepping stone for Asemu's character development or it seems. Watching G-Bouncer get stabbed through the cockpit brought chills, and the resulting impending death of Woolf, whose presence in the series has been more than just a older-wiser pilot. I really cried when the ship bridge lost G-Bouncer's signal, with Flit and Millais both in tears.

RIP Woolf.

And Desil meets his end too. Flit may have lived to regret sparing him back then, now because of Desil, he lost Woolf too. Immediately realising Vagan's true motive, he sorties in a new armament for AGE-1. The 'ok' for marriage was weird considering both parties havent even dated, I was thinking it may a death flag for Obright, which really turned to be Woolf in the end.

I hope Asemu does change from now, no more raging kid who disobeys orders. Woolf went off for that, he better step up.

Normal badass > X rounder. I can't helped but think Asemu did a big favor for the Vegans.

Zeheart: Nii-san died? Wow, maybe we can actually win this war now.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!! Why!? R.I.P

Obright, congratz indeed. Getting that proposal acceptance marks your R.I.P flag. Also, music when Flit realizes that Woolf is dead is awesome.

An episode about a fight being thin on plot... you don't say? The battling was a bit over the top frantic, and there really did feel like there were frames cut out from events (some things just seemed to happen overly quickly or abruptly). But, for an episode about a battle, I couldn't really have expected much in the way of plot which we did get from the reconciliation of Zeheart and Asemu.

That said, Asume is apparently now in constant trance mode as he completely turns the table on Zeheart and his X-Rounder crutch, I'd have loved to see him kick his ass. I'm curious what they are going to do with him in the next arc as his *anti-X* abilities effectively make him god-like against the Vegan's best weapon.

Is his son going to inherit his father's *anti-X* or is Asemu going to be THE super pilot for the rest of show but with the plot focusing on his son (or is he going to die an untimely death at some point in the near future).

Whatever happened in the episode was completely insiginificant. No one cares, really.

What's so important : 3rd gen already. Indicative signs straight after the marriage between Asemu and Romary, preview shows all we wanna see. Flit as a dandy grandpa, with Kio in his AGE-3.

So Grodek's war changing intel did come full circle, starting with the unmasking at the highest order and extermination of the vegan spies (not Algreus). Thankfully, Asem had greatly matured in a span of a year and took the central part of his father's operation. That and even securing Romary (with a cool line) for the Asuno's. Well done, Asem.

I didn't catch the name of Metal Zed's high speed unit, but I think the 13+ Adele's deployed for security was lacking in training. The last battle was cool enough to warrant a gunpla though.

Now, the marriage scene montage deserved a full episode, so it does feel a little rushed with seeing the 3rd generation (Defurse?) in the next episode preview.

Is this the Age-2 mass production type?

And so begins the third arc. The way Sunrise set up the time skips in Asem's arc leaves a lot more to be desired. One moment Asem is alive, the next, he's MIA. However, watching the OP sequence makes me think that there is some connection between the appearance of that "Skull Battalion" and Asem. Only time will tell [and of course, it's part of the Gundam formula to almost always include a sudden third force half way past the series]. Plot-wise, the invasion of Earth has begun, on the Day of Courage. Vagan sleeper agents were placed all over Earth between the Big Ring defense mission and now, allowing for the Vagan to quickly make their mark on the Earth Sphere.

Apparently Kio had spent his life training to become the third generation Gundam pilot, thanks to a gaming implement that Flit had designed for him. It's lightly implied, but Kio seems to at least be aware of his X-Rounder capabilities.

The AGE-3 is very much like Shin's Gundam in SEED Destiny, but is restricted to a Core and the G-Scepter, as opposed to three units, like Shin's. We also get to see Zeheart again, leading the invasion force in Olivernote, with a new, tailed suit.

A somewhat cliche cliffhanger at the end, but at least there's a lot more to look forward to now that we are in the third arc of the series.

Plot development would have been better if Sunrise allowed themselves two 50 episode seasons, but I suppose we'll have to settle for what they went for.

As I feared, Asemu's 'death flag' got triggered at the hospital when Romary gave birth to Kio. 10 years is a long time from that war to Kio's birth, but Unoa doesnt seem to have aged. :P 10 years later, to be exact 13, Kio still hopes of meeting his dad, and that dream which Asemu failed to realise before his MIA. Its an irony, that only the AGE device was found of Asemu's supposed debris. And the pirates who showed up in OP, along with a Vagan Gundam. You can only guess which side Asemu's on when time eventually tells.

Dandy grandpa is dandy. Who wouldnt want a grandpa like him?!?! Seriously. He probably trained a super-soldier in his grandson. Simulation? Kio looks 3 years old when Gramps Flit brought him that present. And when you need him the most, he saves you with a running cockpit and gifts you a mobile suit. X-rounder abilities unlike his father's 'Anti-X' abilities, Kio looks to surpass his aging Gramps, until Gramps showed that he still has his abilities. Zeheart returns in this generation, seemingly still in his older suit 20 years ago.

AGE-3's design as leaked, I wouldnt say I like it a lot. Bulky and loaded with enormous (fire)arms, I will want to see what crazy manuevers and attack levels it will display eventually. The core-splendor fighter and docking made you chuckle, but I will just let it slide.

"It's time for a savior" You're still the coolest guy around, Flit.

Glad to see Flit changed his strategy for the third gen and decided to be the nice relative who gives you videogames, and rides with you on mechas with portable photon cannons (That part was awesome!), though I wish it had been explained if Kio knows he's an x-rounder (seems like he's doing it out of instinct so far), or at least if Flit knows Kio is an x-rounder. I don't expect this super awesome relationship to last, though, since I doubt Flit forgot the whole EXTERMINATE ALL VAGANS thing, and your custom made savior probably needs more than videogame training to accomplish that.

Anyway. this episode sure went fast, the situaton is more urgent than ever before, the vagan essentially insta-invaded earth and we've already at least seen most important characters except the vagan princess, who I really, really hope doesn't get Yurin's spot because it's the last gen, so that would be pretty dumb (yeah, I know it's blissful thinking, but I still want to believe).

And hey, the children didn't actually look so annoying, that's a big plus. Anyway, as rushed as it might have been, it was an exciting episode that promises a lot for the last gen, it should be a fun ride.

I am claiming the captain as me waifu, hands off. Einus is a damn bad surname, especially when you pronounce it.

Hell I dont know what's gonna happen. Antique ship (over 70 years I guess) plus an odd-ball crew and a super cute-dojikko inexperienced captain. Obright's in the mobile suit team, wonder how the future interactions with his ex-teammate's son would be.

Listening to an old Ichigo commanding the AGE system WAS EXTREMELY WEIRD. I REPEAT, EXTREMELY WEIRD.

Captain Natora stole this episode for me. For a moment, I thought I was watching Murrue and Mwu. The ragtag problem crew is certainly a nod to ZZ.

Too bad that the Blustia Cannon was just an attachment and single-use only. I guess the mini photon ring power was too much for the atmosphere.

Even a Clanche tag team and the combine piloting of the natural X-rounder Kio and Flit is no match to a gloating Zeheart. His "dialogue" to the Fa Zeos definitely punished (and vaporized) those evil EFF women and children. He seems to be unaware of Asem's status though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25