[Utility] GGmod 1.6.1 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/21)

Re: GGmod 1.6.0 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/20)

GGmod 1.6.1 is released. Shall fix some bugs in 1.6.0.

I did. I also used the ipa that came with the mod and dragged all of the .exe files to that and it still wont work. Maybe this helps, but the skin text mod won't work either.

By the way, thanks for the mods and everything, you guys are awesome

Does the command screen pop up when you drag and drop the exe for the first time?
That indicates IPA.exe is patching the relevant dlls.

If not then probably something is blocking it. Administrator rights, Anti-virus program, etc etc.

Re: GGmod 1.6.0 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/20)

GGmod 1.6.1 is released. Shall fix some bugs in 1.6.0.

Does the command screen pop up when you drag and drop the exe for the first time?
That indicates IPA.exe is patching the relevant dlls.

If not then probably something is blocking it. Administrator rights, Anti-virus program, etc etc.

ahem... this was actually my mistake. I first clicked the IPA and then dragged the exe files to the command prompt. I was doing it the other way around the whole time. but it works now and I am a very happy man! I appreciate the help! thank you!

Last edited:
Hi.

Thanks for the update, i don't even want to play without this mod :P

But i have a question.

On my previous install 1.11 and with the GGmod included in the EMF patch 0.3, the man's feets were on the ground when the girl was wearing heels.

Like if the man was changing his stance, a few "floating" animations here and there but not that much.

With the 1.20 game and this update of GGmod, the man's feets are always above the ground (with heels).

Why ? What's changed ? That was a lucky bug ?

Last edited:
Hi.

Thanks for the update, i don't even want to play without this mod :P

But i have a question.

On my previous install 1.11 and with the GGmod included in the EMF patch 0.3, the man's feets were on the ground when the girl was wearing heels.

Like if the man was changing his stance, a few "floating" animations here and there but not that much.

With the 1.20 game and this update of GGmod, the man's feets are always above the ground (with heels).

Why ? What's changed ? That was a lucky bug ?

mayar1 made a change on height calculation because there are too many high heels on the screen lol

Now the height is always the highest of all high heels:

e.g. heel A = 0.052, heel B = 0.095, heel C = 0.037, in H scene all characters are lifted by 0.095.

But you can press tab to switch back to default height, i.e. all characters restored their height to 0.000.

mayar1 made a change on height calculation because there are too many high heels on the screen lol

Now the height is always the highest of all high heels:

e.g. heel A = 0.052, heel B = 0.095, heel C = 0.037, in H scene all characters are lifted by 0.095.

But you can press tab to switch back to default height, i.e. all characters restored their height to 0.000.

Oh, ok, i see.

Yeah there is always the tab option.

Thank you.

Soo...I fucked up somehow xD

After dragging my Honey Select 64 over the IPA once, I held alt like the read me told me to and it said everything was fine.

I open the game which runs perfectly, menus are in color but everything and I mean eeeeeverything else is in gray scale, like someone sucked the color right out of the game :/

Edit: Finally home from work, sorry guys. Here's a pic to show what I mean.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Soo...I fucked up somehow xD

After dragging my Honey Select 64 over the IPA once, I held alt like the read me told me to and it said everything was fine.

I open the game which runs perfectly, menus are in color but everything and I mean eeeeeverything else is in gray scale, like someone sucked the color right out of the game :/

Edit: Finally home from work, sorry guys. Here's a pic to show what I mean.

The "tab" thing, is an option in-game to change the height of the characters, you don't have to press it during the install.

I don't really see what in this mod could possibly mess up your colors like that, but i'm not an expert, sorry. :(

Last edited:
Say, did something change that could affect old shoes?

For example, something I had ready for release now clips a bit with the feet. And some of the existing mods move differently, sometimes weirdly, on some of them the toes seem to be moving when they shouldn't.

It's not such a big problem, I can probably fix it by modifying the cfg file, but knowing why would probably make it easier to pin point what I'm looking at. Is it because of the new height calculation?

Say, did something change that could affect old shoes?

For example, something I had ready for release now clips a bit with the feet. And some of the existing mods move differently, sometimes weirdly, on some of them the toes seem to be moving when they shouldn't.

It's not such a big problem, I can probably fix it by modifying the cfg file, but knowing why would probably make it easier to pin point what I'm looking at. Is it because of the new height calculation?

Dear roy12,

It is so sad we speak different languages OTL:alice_bye::alice_bye::alice_bye:

SO.......I use a picture to express my meaning..

Later aas will communicate with you.

Google Translate.

d1bae50bb4fae491.jpg

@roy12

What mayar1 want to say is that, in older versions of GGmod, the toes animations are restricted to x-rotation only.
In GGmod 1.6.1, the y-rotation and z-rotation part are restored. mayar1 decided to keep the animations for completeness.

If the animations rotate toes in y and z axis, the animation will look different now (see the pictures mayar1 uploaded).

Ever since I installed all the latest updates with Battle Arena, no version of GGmod, official or unofficial, has been working properly in StudioNEO (works fine in main game). This is what all heals look like in NEO:

GGmod is kind of working, but the angle is not correct. Any way to fix this? I have 1.6.1 installed.

Ever since I installed all the latest updates with Battle Arena, no version of GGmod, official or unofficial, has been working properly in StudioNEO (works fine in main game). This is what all heals look like in NEO:

GGmod is kind of working, but the angle is not correct. Any way to fix this? I have 1.6.1 installed.
Take off her shoes and put on again ... the next version I will fix it.

Hello again guys.

I have a question regarding the values in the cfg.

I use Blender for modeling and other stuff.

How would Blender's units translate to the values we have in the file? Are these feet? They have an f after the number, but I'm not sure if it's feet or something else.

I'd like to know the correct translation from Blender to GGMod to be able to have 100% accurate results ingame.

Hello again guys.

I have a question regarding the values in the cfg.

I use Blender for modeling and other stuff.

How would Blender's units translate to the values we have in the file? Are these feet? They have an f after the number, but I'm not sure if it's feet or something else.

I'd like to know the correct translation from Blender to GGMod to be able to have 100% accurate results ingame.

Ggmod uses “localEulerangles”. It is a Rotate parameter in unity3d.
F == Float type. The cfg parameter must be followed by "f". Ggmod reads float values between "=" and "f".
I know Blender uses “Eulerangles”.
You need to make sure Blender is using localangle to rotate the bones.

Google Translate.

Hello, the company,

I post with a screen, to know if other one this nasty bug.

The game is in version 1.20
I have the latest version of the 1.6.1. The screen reads from top to bottom. Sorry my english is not top.
I missed something in the installation?
Sans titre.jpg

Thanks for the mod and good continuation :)

Last edited:
I just noticed something weird. In character maker, whenever i load a character having the same shoes as the character that i am using, this happens:
View attachment 15999
I need to load a character having the different shoes to make the shoes become normal again.
GGmod 1.6.1 works well in both 2 Studios and in-game.

Could you please tell me where StudioNeo_32 and 64.exe placed where? ;_; because I've look everywhere in the folder in order to drag and drop files to IPA.exe but couldn't find it anywhere.

Sigh... Making a few notes here.

1. If GGmod is not working in Studio at all, your IPA is not properly installed.

2. Do not run "_Patched.exe" if you install the new IPA. These .exes are used for old versions of IPA, not meant for this IPA version. Read the IPA_readme.txt if you have something unclear.

3. The correct patched shortcut is called "..._32/_64 (Patch & Launch)", not "..._32/_64_Patched.exe"! For example, "StudioNEO_64 (Patch & Launch)". If your drag and drop doesn't generate such a shortcut, IPA is not installed yet.

4. There are no universal rules telling you why your IPA is not installed after your drag and drop. Even an antivirus program can sometimes block your random file, who knows. But, you can do a bit more testing yourself. Re-install your game in new path, install IPA first, before you go for any other mods.

5. Don't go complicated before you get a mod worked on your computer. A few other mods intervene with Assembly-CSharp.dll (e.g. graphics patch, wide slider), some requires you to install IPA after that, some requires the opposite. Read every thread carefully before you install a mod, and test it before you go for another.

Hello, the company,

I post with a screen, to know if other one this nasty bug.

The game is in version 1.20
I have the latest version of the 1.6.1. The screen reads from top to bottom. Sorry my english is not top.
I missed something in the installation?
View attachment 16002

Thanks for the mod and good continuation :)

See my reply in Hongfire:

Okay. Now I understand what the bug is. There are many workarounds though.

1. If you load the characters using the same pair of high heels, this bug is likely to occur. So you should just avoid loading characters in this way.
or
2. Switch to another pair of high heels and back. That would "refresh" the high heels back to their normal state.
or
3. Load any saved clothing set.
or
4. Switch the clothing set currently displayed (i.e. outdoor/indoor/shower) and back.

If GGmod is not working in studio NEO, most likely you don't have IPA installed in studio NEO. Each kind of .exe (main game/old studio/studio NEO) have to be "patched" once before IPA takes effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.