[Utility] GGMOD for StudioNEO

ImpatientPerson

May 8, 2017
Author of original plugin is Mayar1
I really hope the original's author will take a look

NOTICE FROM 05.22.17 This version is now obsolete(sort of)
Get the latest official release from original authors http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/utility-ggmod-1-6-1-high-heels-honey-select-hs-party-studio-neo-dlc-update-2017-05-21-a-546785/

Hi. (my first ever post here)
I've managed to get ggmod to work with StudioNEO.
This plugin does not require ggmod dlls for HS/Studio, it can work on it's own.
How i achieved that? - By patching the existing ggmod plugin for studio.
To be more precise:
changed the Filter string array's(GgmodForHS_Studio/MyPlugin/Filter:String[]) content
from: { "HoneyStudio_32", "HoneyStudio_64" } to { "StudioNEO_32", "StudioNEO_64" }

Possible issues:

In NEO you could operate the FK, such as toe's bones/joints, meanwhile (from what i think)
the plugin also operates them to make heels look correct, so turning around the toe fingers will also
deform the shoe.

Further instructions are in the readme in the archive.

Link for Download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5FY7kUbnWTfMXljWnFnazhQc1E

Newer version (read the read_me):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5FY7kUbnWTfR04xSThGMm8zLUE/view?usp=sharing

20170507115749466.png

Last edited:
While I'll probably wait for the official update by Mayar1 (since I know it's being worked on), this is pretty cool.

However, could you do something similar with HSPE, the HS Pose Editor by Joan6694? That user hasn't been online for several months, and I fear that mod will never be updated for Studio Neo otherwise :/ I'd try to do it myself, but I don't know how to code/program plugins.

yes its working. But its not working with plasticmind's 4K patch. its deactivating 4K patch and no colors on neo

我正在更新ggmod,因为工作比较忙,这是一次巨大的更新。支持 男人,支持mmd,修理一些bug,so...这需要时间。

google translation:

I am updating ggmod because the job is busy, which is a huge update. Support man, support mmd, repair some bugs, so ... it takes time.

Forgive my English.

google translation:

I am updating ggmod because the job is busy, which is a huge update. Support man, support mmd, repair some bugs, so ... it takes time.

Fantastic! :eek:

take all the time you need :)

@impatientPerson:

I have the latest version of the 4k diffuse (test version) for dlc 4/28, now i try to test your version in studio NEO and let you know if i encounter problems.

Maybe he solves the coordinates of the high heel. :)

note:
I use the widesliderpatch, do i have to use .bat to execute SN?
update:
Does not work, it becomes all monochrome :(

Last edited:

google translation:

Forgive my English.

Dont worry, please take your time. We really appreciate your hard work, cant imagine what's the world like without high heels...LOL

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Is it done yet???:lapi_laugh: Just kidding:lapi_laugh:

I am working with Mayar1 for the new GGmod. Have tested a little bit and made a pair of not-so-high-heel for male :P

F4NtJSIK.gif

Coding part goes to Mayar1 though. He is busy so please be a little bit patient :)

Please to take all time that is needed before release of new GGMod. To have it working is all that is wanted and we are thankful that you are caring enough to keep improving mod. :D

While I'll probably wait for the official update by Mayar1 (since I know it's being worked on), this is pretty cool.

However, could you do something similar with HSPE, the HS Pose Editor by Joan6694? That user hasn't been online for several months, and I fear that mod will never be updated for Studio Neo otherwise :/ I'd try to do it myself, but I don't know how to code/program plugins.
Also hoping to see Joan6694 or someone make HSPE for new DLC. Can not imagine to have to use Neo without posing mod HSPE.

BTW
Finally tested it with plasticmind's 4k patch.
(i hate mega.nz, stupid over quota)
No bugs/errors for me, only the FPS drop.

BTW

i test it...
Fon Mega you can bypass quota with MegaDownloader app or MegaDownloader app + IDM. (internet dowload manager) :)
If you need look here

Are you blind or something?
Newest IPA do have them
in the IPA_3.3.zip\IPA\Data\Managed

Oh sorry, it does actually have them, but look at the time stamp, IllusionInjector.dll & IllusionPlugin.dll in StudioNEO_64_Data\Managed in your GGmod for NEO.7z are 2016-06-17 while those in IPA 3.3 are 2017-04-xx.

BTW

View attachment 15574

if you look that picture , yes ggmod is working but tattoo(4K) map is not working properly , that means 4k patch not working and also no color. maybe color issue cuz of present im not sure :)

thanks your works for GGMod , i want it on neo too but i thnk this solution works only non-4k patch users.

I am working with Mayar1 for the new GGmod. Have tested a little bit and made a pair of not-so-high-heel for male :P

F4NtJSIK.gif

Coding part goes to Mayar1 though. He is busy so please be a little bit patient :)

Oh, heels for males. Can we finally workaround the males floating in scenes?

Oh, heels for males. Can we finally workaround the males floating in scenes?

Nope. That would involve too many IK adjustments on all animations, which mayar1 has foregone a while ago.

Imagine a 3p situation where 3 pairs of high heels have different heights... :akazukin_down:

View attachment 15574

if you look that picture

Can't see the attachment :(

Oh sorry, it does actually have them, but look at the time stamp, IllusionInjector.dll & IllusionPlugin.dll in StudioNEO_64_Data\Managed in your GGmod for NEO.7z are 2016-06-17 while those in IPA 3.3 are 2017-04-xx.

Ok, now it's my turn to check for blindness. Yes those were not the 3.3.
Uploaded a new version with IPA 3.3 and patching exe's.
Link is in the opening post.

BTW if you really want to know if the files are the same or not don't check the timestamp, check the checksums.
You can do it from the rightclick context menu if you have 7zip installed (CRC SHA thing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。