[Utility] GGMOD for StudioNEO

@ImpatientPerson: work...well done!!!

Thank You.

note:
Useless to live without the high heel. :D

Nope. That would involve too many IK adjustments on all animations, which mayar1 has foregone a while ago.

Imagine a 3p situation where 3 pairs of high heels have different heights... :akazukin_down:

Now that you put it like that, it sounds annoying to setup.

Oh well, most people seem to prefer using the Studio anyways.

Since you mentioned 3p, how will it handle the translation in Y if two girls use heels? Will it use the first girl's coordinates?

Now that you put it like that, it sounds annoying to setup.

Oh well, most people seem to prefer using the Studio anyways.

Since you mentioned 3p, how will it handle the translation in Y if two girls use heels? Will it use the first girl's coordinates?

Uses the highest value from all high heels (including the male one). So expect the floating occurs more frequent (tab can be used to adjust the height though, just like before). I got an updated version for the main game and creating studio version of the plugin should be much more faster after Mayar1 solved those bugs.

So i instaled latest version , but now i cant start StudioNeo when it starts theres only black screen and nothing happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03