[Utility] Shortcuts Plugin - POV / Animations etc.

I tried accessing HF through Google Cache, but it hasn't been cached to v1.1

Yea, there's no decryption key, so it can't be downloaded.

If anyone has COMPLETELY read the first post of HS Advance IK Studio Plugin by Vrl0ver he has introduced an animation where girls can mimic male animation with no body distorting problem.

@Animat0r
Maybe if you can understand his plugin that may help you to solve the body-distortion problem of females.

GREAT MOD!!! It made Honey Select fun for me again :D And thank you very much for adding physics to the butt. I'll try it right away.

A little problem: The enhanced cum mode doesn't work for me. The animation plays but there is no cum. The guy cums ones normally in the middle of the animation and that's it. I have almost no MODS intalled, only this, wideslider and the translation patch, so I don't think is a compatibility issue. Any ideas?

The butt cheecks get all glitchy and start stretching during dancing animations. And it's hard to tell how much it affects H animations. Is there a certain jiggle level that will make it look more natural?

PS: But that was all just quick testing in the studio. Is it different in-game?

Hey Animat0r thanks for the awesome work. Just a small question: is it possible to not tie the disappearing heads when going PoV of all the same sex characters? For when, for example, I want to make a PoV scene who has more than one of guy, and one of them is the PoV, or a scene with multiple girls and one of them as PoV.

I tried using the "Hide Head" command (key number 6 if i recall correctly) but it doesn't work when in PoV (plus, it would make the head of the PoV char to appear as well.

Thanks!

Conflict with your new version and the [GCHAOS] Eyelash v0.2alpha mod. Makes the head disappear. View attachment 14924

EDIT: Issue seems only repeatable when I choose a non factory map i.e. one from a mod causes the game to break down. Otherwise everything works normal.

Last edited:
Is there any way to turn off the "butt jiggle?" Even though it's set to zero, it still causes the butts to be somewhat elongated and narrower in some positions (easily seen in the "missionary" type positions). While I love jiggly butts, I'm not willing to trade off nice round thick butts for a little graphical jiggle.

1 page have 0 explanation abount futa mod, just

since version 0.8:
* Futa Mode has been added. You can replace the male model with a female one of your choice
* You can adjust the futamodel with the sliders (scale)

Decryption key for 1.2? And there seems to be no boob physics on the futa model. Thank you for this awesome mod!

When I have this mod enabled, the game no longer lets me continue the scene after the guy cums. I have to exit the game.

How i can hide/toggle "All positions" button?
I love its function but I need to hide it when i'm record the gameplay video.

I can't get this mod to work. I'm quite new to this game and community so any help would be appreciated. I've installed the game, got the MF and EMF patch along with the additional data/studio. The game works with english translation but this mod does not. I'm sorry if cause im a noob and don't know something obvious but am i installing the .dll wrong? i place it in the plugin folder in the Honey select folder. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:Got it to work. I thought i already had the IPA which i did or atleast had it in my folder along with other stuff. I thought it came with the EMF patch but as animat0r pointed out i was missing the patched.exe only had the widerpatch.exe which didn't solve the issue and the link on this page's patch wouldn't work for me (guessing cause it was the trial). So I downloaded it from the high heel mod and things work, if anybody else clueless like i was thats how it was solved for me. also didn't read the final thing in the EMF patch for ipa plugins... lol

Last edited:
Here are some answers

A little problem: The enhanced cum mode doesn't work for me. The animation plays but there is no cum.
It works as follows:
Activate the special cum mode. When the game enters cum mode, a menu appears on the left side where you need to click to start cum. You can click as many times as you want. Click the finish button to exit the cum scene and return to normal

The butt cheecks get all glitchy and start stretching during dancing animations. And it's hard to tell how much it affects H animations. Is there a certain jiggle level that will make it look more natural?
I am still working on better effects, next version will give you more control on the jiggle effect. But yes, the effect is clearly bound to the speed of the animation. Slow -> low effect, fast -> high effect

Hey Animat0r thanks for the awesome work. Just a small question: is it possible to not tie the disappearing heads when going PoV of all the same sex characters?
This is very tricky as i dont know which male you want to impersonate in POV, so i dont know which head to hide.Sorry.

Is there any way to turn off the "butt jiggle?" Even though it's set to zero, it still causes the butts to be somewhat elongated and narrower in some positions (easily seen in the "missionary" type positions). While I love jiggly butts, I'm not willing to trade off nice round thick butts for a little graphical jiggle.
Will add a real turn off option in upcoming version

Decryption key for 1.2? And there seems to be no boob physics on the futa model. Thank you for this awesome mod!
URL has been fixed. Yes, no physics on a futa model, was not able to get it working and currently have no clue what the problem is.

How i can hide/toggle "All positions" button?
I love its function but I need to hide it when i'm record the gameplay video.
Will fix this

I can't get this mod to work. I'm quite new to this game and community so any help would be appreciated. I've installed the game, got the MF and EMF patch along with the additional data/studio. The game works with english translation but this mod does not. I'm sorry if cause im a noob and don't know something obvious but am i installing the .dll wrong? i place it in the plugin folder in the Honey select folder. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Follow the steps in the first post. Drop the dll in the plugin folder and run the patched exe file

Reactions: locomash
I installed v1.3 and it works perfectly in Honey Select, however, it will not run at all in Studio. I have the MF + EMF patch installed, Wide Slider works fine. I try pressing N in Studio and nothing appears, not even the "Press S to disable" text that normally appears on startup in Select. Not sure what I may have done wrong.

Edit: Problem solved. I ran the patcher again renamed under studio and it worked on the 1.3 install now.

Last edited:
Even today I do not know how to activate futa mode, the link to hongfire is invalid

Can someone explain? Could have in the first post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.