Games that your are looking forward to! :D

Hmm, I'm looking forward to Dark Souls, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Zelda Skyward Sword, and English VNs. My list is pretty short lol.

Um i havent seen you on for the whole day yesterday >< whats yr ign * case sensitive *
mines xIkaros

Waiting for Colonial Marine... That game looks like it's going burn out consoles because of the graphics.

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Sengoku Koihime
The Elder's Scrolls-Skyrim
Rage
EVEE's upcoming release, whatever the name is.

Waiting... November is the month for a lot of games to be released!!!!

Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena (weird long title I know) but freaking A a persona fighting game.

SRWOGs 2nd (PS3) - to be released at least 100 years later (or late this year or sometime next year)
FFXIII-2 (PS3) - December or January (´・ω・`)
Modern Warfare 3 (PC) - November this year
Guild Wars 2 (PC) !!! - I wish I knew!!

Witcher 2 Expansion (if there will be or witcher 3) (PC - unknown)
Diablo 3 (PC - unknown)
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm (PC - unknown)
Skyrim (somewhat November I think)

Dark Souls, next week I think. BOOYAH!!!!! (Love me some Demon Souls and now this)

I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword, and the Kingdom Hearts game for the 3DS.

Most of the other stuff I was looking forward to is already released, so I could get them at any given point.

PC Games:
Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Max Payne 3

the new assasins creed just came out, looks epic, cant wait
FARCRY 3 LOOKS EPIC THE BAD GUY IS A LOONY!

I can't freakin' wait for the Tin Tin game to come out (PSP) and Phantasy Star Portable: Infinity! (PSP)

Can't wait for Diablo 3 and Final Fantasy XIII-2 to come out! Also looking forward to Hakuouki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom as it is one of the most popular otome games to be translated in English for the first time!

Mass Effect 3, The Last Guardian, and Tales of Graces are the games I'm looking forward to.

Borderland 2, ME 3, KOA: Reckoning. And GTA V i guess :3
lot more incoming though~

Mass effect 3, thats about it. I think I'm pretty close to not bothering even caring about newer games after that. I dont even see games past that point that I want to even try out, which is kinda sad, since I used to always have a few I wanted, but no more :/

Maybe I'll try my hand at making something? Which is ironic as I've always hated those cheap indie games, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?