Freezing

shrekfx

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
Just got done watching freezing and it was awesome. Great mix of action, blood, and skin!! I highly recommend this if anyone hasnt seen it yet.

:cheering:

They did leave it open for a 2nd season.. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

I see well at least

somebody listened to me XD

LOL

in this types of shows I am well ahead of the game...

oh DXD LN ftw XD

Freezing what bad-ass.
The amount of fanservice was what kinda killed it for me. So much to the point it was getting annoying..
But the fight scenes are one the best I've seen, so epic~

This anime was good. As a matter of fact I happen to read the manga, which of course is WAY better. Not to be an @ss or anything. It is just that the manga touches many more controversial points than the anime.

I stopped reading the manga after meeting Louis

He sexually abuses her for years and both Stella and the idiot decide to forgive him

I think I lost a few brain cells after I read that

The protagonist is too much of a wuss for my taste

Dall-Young Yim is bad at writing plots for his mangas. His characters are all too focused on breasts as well. I get bored with the art as well since every character looks the same, and always give the same expression every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
The current version suffers from no-progress bug, an update would be highly appreciated, please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5