First love. First Boyfriend. First Heartbroken. (This is a true story, not made up)

I never pretend to be the opposite gender :p If im playing a female character then i wont hide the fact that im a guy. Whats the points anyway? :/

Agreed lol. Then again it is the internet so..anonymity ftw? Well at the end of the day, whatever floats your boat =)

It's super interesting how you guys can get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO off topic O_O hahhaa

[MENTION=8006]Mahoro[/MENTION]: Females are a rare breed online =p or GIRL = Guy In Real Life in MMOs rofl. Also I can be 1000% female cos I'm awesome possum XD

Nah but in my humble opinion I think its lame to "pretend" to be a girl online or guy. Really, what's the point =.=

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]: I do wish I was a guy sometimes cos of er..the monthly issues one has to go through sometimes. Would be nice to not have to worry about cramps every so often >.>
One word, MMORPG(Many Men Online Role Playing Girls)

I never pretend to be the opposite gender :p If im playing a female character then i wont hide the fact that im a guy. Whats the points anyway? :/
To take advantages from these people. Noticed that many players tends to help female characters when they been attack by monsters, even if that monster is a lvl 1 cute fluffy bunny. If a male character been chase by a hordes of angry orc, nobody bother.
Plain and simple, guys/gals. What happened in reallife also happened in online - men are suckers for chicks.

Hmm i defy logic somewhat since i help anyone :p Oh well i suppose youre right anyhow

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70