First love. First Boyfriend. First Heartbroken. (This is a true story, not made up)

That was a sad anime, but the ending was more of a cliffhanger than a tear-jerker xP.

*nyuuuu :3

< still has yet to read the manga, I need a vacation so I can catch up with my anime/manga/VN's Dx

Well wait... I did take a vacation... but was away and had little access to those xP

So did she really survived or it's a new beginning for that guy with a girl that looks similar to that girl? :SSSSSS left me thinking there

They never did open the door so not even sure if its her :/ According to manga version i think losing horns is same as being a normal human (so since she lost the second horn in that last fight in the anime shes probably dead unless something happened)

Technically (referring to the anime, not the manga)
I'm pretty sure that he is with his cousin atm... I was pissed when they kissed -.-

Though this is one of those endings that are made to piss you off cuz they force you to make your own ending in your head after the official end xP, unless they plan a season 2 (not likely imo sadly =/)

Life isn't eroge? I've been led by the nose! :(

OMG WSE... I LOVE THAT ANIME (even it doesnt really have romance in it) IT'S SOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cough... It's so funny at the start esp ^_^ OSAKA SAN hahahaha and the girl with orange hair is super funnny hahaha

Azumanga Daioh <3. Initially I hated it but have grown to like it more and more. ^_^

There is no way a forum admin with a picture of Osaka doesn't know what Azumanga Daioh is.. lol

Hee.. I kinda don't like it though.. Well I read the manga.. Just vol 1 n get bored.. ꒰´ ु-௰ू-॰`꒱⋆。˚✩ɢ∞פ ɴⅈɢhт ༘*ೄ˚

I initially couldn't stop laughing while watching but then it got boring :x

What did i say earlier....

But you know this is getting off topic, let's get back on the topic

Interesting enough, if not uncommon.

Just a small tip to everyone, better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all. Take it from me. Don't waste time, being a bit selfish won't hurt you. And as for TS, cutting off connections with that guy is probably the worst thing you coulda done from my POV but eh, whatever works works.

Just a small tip to everyone, better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all. Take it from me. Don't waste time, being a bit selfish won't hurt you.

I think in rare cases it would be better not to try; e.g. family friends, best friend's sister, or in my own experience.. an event between me and one of my best friend that ended in disaster.
But i agree that being a bit selfish won't hurt.

Mehs :/ I should probably follow that but considering my personality i probably wont...

There are only three cases in which you should never try it:

- Friend's girlfriend/boyfriend (Respect other people's relationships yo)
- Good friend's siblings ("SO yeah bro, so me and my girl was hitting it off last night and MANNN, we did some totally awesome stu--" "THAT'S MY SISTER YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ASSHOLE!" "WE ATE CANDY! THAT'S ALL! FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!")
- Good friend's ex (Trust me, this never works)

Other than that, there should be no reason why you should not go for it.

What if the girl is the daughter of your mom/dad's boss ._.

Depends, especially on the scenario.

The most important thing to consider is your own feelings and the feelings of the other party, then take into consideration that you may or may not cause your parent(s) some additional stress depending on how the boss is, and finally seek the approval of said boss.

But hes offline :/ and [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION] might work better to get attention xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/