Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

I despise these mission based events.

I have no idea what to do to progress the goddamn story. I've been stuck for so long I forgot what was happening in the story.

Last edited:
I finished Shimosa. While most of it is easy there are very though battle for those who haven't 5* in the right class. Munenori Yagyu was the hardest with my only three 4* Archer and my Kiara NP does all the job against Raikou/Shuten. The new Emiya theme is so badass I can't stop listening to it.

I couldn't get Raikou but I got two Katou Danzo and two Munenori Yagyu. Considering I got the cyborg ninja girl I wanted I'm no salty at all. I don't care so much about the old dude for now :aloprosen:

I'm happy DW change Camilla for Halloween. She is one of my first Servants but her old animation was so bad I have almost never played her.

I have just seen this tweet about Fate/Empire Of Dirt. These curvy hairs, these golden eyes... It's Kiara Sessyoin ! :lovestruck:

I wanted to wait for Jack, but I don't have a ruler. Didn't roll Jeanne, but I guess now I have Astolfo.

EDIT: Could it be that it's really common to get 4/5 star CE?

Just got Scathach. My first 5* on the NA version of the game.

I got my waifu ! :swearveng:

And then a friend got her too. His 4th 5* without event trying that hard, like it's not big deal at all :forsaken:

I also got Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily on JP game. I haven't realy playing at this time last year so I didn't got her at this time.

Salem will be our next chapter. I still hope there will be a Christmas 2017 event with a good free servant.

Reactions: lconklejean
70+ dollars spent and I only got Queen Sheba. I wanted a LOLI, a LOLI!!!!

I can't buy any more quartz because of that age limit. God damn it

Reactions: espiekerella
I can't purchase quartz aside from the 540 yen and lower. I already changed the age limit but google seems to not let me pay.

Bye bye, Abigail. May we meet at a later time in an exclusive paid gacha pool.
:alice_orz:

I can't buy any more quartz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I got Helena.....That's the wrong loli I wanted!

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
My google account got suspended because I bought so much (not that much truly) quartz in the span of 5 minutes.
:alice_bye:

I got it back up though. However, Google Pay is temporarily blocked.

Everyone going crazy for Abigail, and then Type Moon throw Erishkiga at us for Christmas :D :D :D Get baited bitches :L

After being baited and having my google account suspended, I finally got My LOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no money for Erishkigal now........
:akazukin_dead:

I got Jack, Jeanne, Nursery Rhyme, Arturia and Scathach all on the first try in their collective gacha......I still.....can not......get Stheno!!!! Just one gorgon sister left.....Euryale and Medusa are burning a hole in my head from their stares......

Oh and I love back when Tamamo gacha was available and I got Tamamo Cat.....3 times in a row..... I can't tell if this game likes me or hates me. Not even gonna say how much money spent to finally get Nero.

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 冥界のメリークリスマス

I luck out and got my Ereshkigal after 1 ticket and 30 quartz. Christmas present from TypeMoon :D

I did not get Ereshkigal in the paid gacha but I did get Archer Saber. I also got jack from a Summoning Ticket. This year is starting pretty well for me.

How about you guys?

Happy New Year!

dRXVTq4.png
87J4AD.png
5q4KW.png

Paid 100% yielded me NP2 Okita, then after 12 tickets and 2x10 rolls I also bagged Hokusai as well :D 2018 definitely going quite well for me as well :D

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 謹賀新年!2018

I just summon Penthesilea, Medusa lancer and Scatach with 50 golden tickets and 2*10 rolls.

MY WAIFU ON MY JP ACCOUNT !:harpangel:

My 4th 5* servant and the other 2 are on my wish list. Maybe 2018 is the end of the curse on my gatcha.

I still got 210 quartz for Miyamoto Musashi rate up next week.

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 謹賀新年!2018

EN account:

I missed Arjuna, Karna, and Nikola Tesla.....but honestly except for Karna I really don't care. A 2nd 5* Archer would be nice though.....

I did however over the holidays mangaed to get Altria (Lancer Alter), Fran, Emiya (why i don't really care about missing Arjuna, strong as hell 4*), Altria (Saber Alter), Altria (saber), Nero (YAY!), Chevalier, Mordred and Francis.....so it was a really good weekend. Too many damn sabers though......3 5*!?!?

Still no Stheno....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please