Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

I despise these mission based events.

I have no idea what to do to progress the goddamn story. I've been stuck for so long I forgot what was happening in the story.

Last edited:
I finished Shimosa. While most of it is easy there are very though battle for those who haven't 5* in the right class. Munenori Yagyu was the hardest with my only three 4* Archer and my Kiara NP does all the job against Raikou/Shuten. The new Emiya theme is so badass I can't stop listening to it.

I couldn't get Raikou but I got two Katou Danzo and two Munenori Yagyu. Considering I got the cyborg ninja girl I wanted I'm no salty at all. I don't care so much about the old dude for now :aloprosen:

I'm happy DW change Camilla for Halloween. She is one of my first Servants but her old animation was so bad I have almost never played her.

I have just seen this tweet about Fate/Empire Of Dirt. These curvy hairs, these golden eyes... It's Kiara Sessyoin ! :lovestruck:

I wanted to wait for Jack, but I don't have a ruler. Didn't roll Jeanne, but I guess now I have Astolfo.

EDIT: Could it be that it's really common to get 4/5 star CE?

Just got Scathach. My first 5* on the NA version of the game.

I got my waifu ! :swearveng:

And then a friend got her too. His 4th 5* without event trying that hard, like it's not big deal at all :forsaken:

I also got Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily on JP game. I haven't realy playing at this time last year so I didn't got her at this time.

Salem will be our next chapter. I still hope there will be a Christmas 2017 event with a good free servant.

Reactions: lconklejean
70+ dollars spent and I only got Queen Sheba. I wanted a LOLI, a LOLI!!!!

I can't buy any more quartz because of that age limit. God damn it

Reactions: espiekerella
I can't purchase quartz aside from the 540 yen and lower. I already changed the age limit but google seems to not let me pay.

Bye bye, Abigail. May we meet at a later time in an exclusive paid gacha pool.
:alice_orz:

I can't buy any more quartz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I got Helena.....That's the wrong loli I wanted!

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
My google account got suspended because I bought so much (not that much truly) quartz in the span of 5 minutes.
:alice_bye:

I got it back up though. However, Google Pay is temporarily blocked.

Everyone going crazy for Abigail, and then Type Moon throw Erishkiga at us for Christmas :D :D :D Get baited bitches :L

After being baited and having my google account suspended, I finally got My LOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no money for Erishkigal now........
:akazukin_dead:

I got Jack, Jeanne, Nursery Rhyme, Arturia and Scathach all on the first try in their collective gacha......I still.....can not......get Stheno!!!! Just one gorgon sister left.....Euryale and Medusa are burning a hole in my head from their stares......

Oh and I love back when Tamamo gacha was available and I got Tamamo Cat.....3 times in a row..... I can't tell if this game likes me or hates me. Not even gonna say how much money spent to finally get Nero.

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 冥界のメリークリスマス

I luck out and got my Ereshkigal after 1 ticket and 30 quartz. Christmas present from TypeMoon :D

I did not get Ereshkigal in the paid gacha but I did get Archer Saber. I also got jack from a Summoning Ticket. This year is starting pretty well for me.

How about you guys?

Happy New Year!

dRXVTq4.png
87J4AD.png
5q4KW.png

Paid 100% yielded me NP2 Okita, then after 12 tickets and 2x10 rolls I also bagged Hokusai as well :D 2018 definitely going quite well for me as well :D

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 謹賀新年!2018

I just summon Penthesilea, Medusa lancer and Scatach with 50 golden tickets and 2*10 rolls.

MY WAIFU ON MY JP ACCOUNT !:harpangel:

My 4th 5* servant and the other 2 are on my wish list. Maybe 2018 is the end of the curse on my gatcha.

I still got 210 quartz for Miyamoto Musashi rate up next week.

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 謹賀新年!2018

EN account:

I missed Arjuna, Karna, and Nikola Tesla.....but honestly except for Karna I really don't care. A 2nd 5* Archer would be nice though.....

I did however over the holidays mangaed to get Altria (Lancer Alter), Fran, Emiya (why i don't really care about missing Arjuna, strong as hell 4*), Altria (Saber Alter), Altria (saber), Nero (YAY!), Chevalier, Mordred and Francis.....so it was a really good weekend. Too many damn sabers though......3 5*!?!?

Still no Stheno....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html