Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! ネロ祭再び ~2017 Autumn~

tbh before you guys pointing out the general class... let me point on one thing... do you guys have an avenger? if not lobo and or medusa avenger is definitely your pick :)

tbh before you guys pointing out the general class... let me point on one thing... do you guys have an avenger? if not lobo and or medusa avenger is definitely your pick :)

I do not have an Avenger, honestly I do not know much about the Avenger class. I do not know if I will be able to use them much since I am not as familiar to Avenger class compared to Saber class.

Update: DAMN they increased the capacity of our inventories!!!

Last edited:

I do not have an Avenger, honestly I do not know much about the Avenger class. I do not know if I will be able to use them much since I am not as familiar to Avenger class compared to Saber class.

Avenger counter Berserker so yeah, you must have one. I'm personnaly in love with my Gorgon.

120 GEMS.

MERLIN
ARTORIA LANCER ALTER.

OK I AM PERFECTLY FINE.

Avenger counter Berserker so yeah, you must have one. I'm personnaly in love with my Gorgon.

Now I want one....hmmmm....but I also want to get the Shinjuku skin as well (if it ever comes).

I guess I'll just counter a glass cannon with a glass cannon.

Change of plan. I will not summon Artoria Alter Lancer because I JUST GOT HER IN GATCHA !!! :menft: (I didn't got Merlin of course)

Now I will summon that cute bunny egyptian of Nitocris :fulfilled:

They don't? Everything but shielder and zerkers have the 2x damage bonus.

Eh, we've had one annoying ruler enemy thus far? Not like other avengers are nearly as broken as jalter is.

They don't? Everything but shielder and zerkers have the 2x damage bonus.

Oops, my bad.
According to the Wiki :
Avengers have a base damage multiplier of 1.1x.

Rulers take double damage from Avengers and deal 50% less damage against them.
Moon Cancer take half damage from Avengers and deal double damage against them.
Berserkers take double damage from Avengers and deal 50% extra damage against them.
Beast Goetia and Demon Pillars deal half damage against Avengers.
All other classes deal and take regular damage against Avengers.

1.1x base multiplier is in other classes too like lancer, the zerker bonus is universal except for zerker and shielder.

I just got lucky with my 1 roll and got Lancer Alter. I now have 2 Alters! :)

And I started a new account and got Merlin with the 30 quartz they gave out. Why did Merlin not appeared in my main account

Last edited:

I just got lucky with my 1 roll and got Lancer Alter. I now have 2 Alters! :)

And I started a new account and got Merlin with the 30 quartz they gave out. Why did Merlin not appeared in my main account
That's why you shouldn't start sub accounts.

It's rather calm these day... :happywhistle:

I would like your opinion : I never used Palingenesis since I started the game and nearly not using ATK and HP card because I hadn't 5* servant. Now I have 3 so it may be a good time to start.

The "candidate" are Kiara Sessyoin, Francis Drake and Altoria Alter Rider. I also have Heracles aka "the last man standing" max bond. I think I will Palingenesis him because he is like a trump card who can survive any bad situation and deal enormous damage.

Is Heracles a good idea ? Should I wait for the day my luck will give me a new 5* ? :reallyconfused:

Also, the Merlin gatcha tempt me but I also want to believe on the comming of Semiramis. I have just started watching Apocrypha some Servants are becoming more appealing to my eye and with the second season's annoncement maybe a gatcha will be comming with Astolfo and Mordreed (and Semiramis). But I only have 51 SQ and so few luck :sigh:

It's rather calm these day... :happywhistle:

I would like your opinion : I never used Palingenesis since I started the game and nearly not using ATK and HP card because I hadn't 5* servant. Now I have 3 so it may be a good time to start.

The "candidate" are Kiara Sessyoin, Francis Drake and Altoria Alter Rider. I also have Heracles aka "the last man standing" max bond. I think I will Palingenesis him because he is like a trump card who can survive any bad situation and deal enormous damage.

Is Heracles a good idea ? Should I wait for the day my luck will give me a new 5* ? :reallyconfused:

Also, the Merlin gatcha tempt me but I also want to believe on the comming of Semiramis. I have just started watching Apocrypha some Servants are becoming more appealing to my eye and with the second season's annoncement maybe a gatcha will be comming with Astolfo and Mordreed (and Semiramis). But I only have 51 SQ and so few luck :sigh:

Tbh let's see

for merlin vs semiramis it's like gameplay usefullness vs waifu.
Merlin is already too OP too OP that his counterpart in the story is far stronger then they decided to nerf when they decided we can summon him... and to top that off semiramis needs a tonnes of luck...

And for palingenesis or grailing...
TBH grail *4 to lvl 90 only unless you love it so much until you want to grail it to 100... since the stat difference from 90 > 100 is around 1k++ ish and it cost tonnes of QP... keep the QP consumption and stat growth better
And No for herc... unless you really love him till u want to die... do not grail herc to 100...
in my view herc's usefullness is limited on his guts... and guts alone (which why you need his bond ce rather than small growth of his stats)

If you want to grail to lvl 90 i will suggest you grail those alters... (saber alters and lancer alters)
iirc at lvl 90 grailed saber and lancer alter only have 100 stat different than their *5 counterpart and can dish out more damage than their *5 counterpart

Tbh let's see

Merlin is already too OP too OP that his counterpart in the story is far stronger then they decided to nerf when they decided we can summon him... and to top that off semiramis needs a tonnes of luck...

And for palingenesis or grailing...
TBH grail *4 to lvl 90 only unless you love it so much until you want to grail it to 100... since the stat difference from 90 > 100 is around 1k++ ish and it cost tonnes of QP... keep the QP consumption and stat growth better
And No for herc... unless you really love him till u want to die... do not grail herc to 100...
in my view herc's usefullness is limited on his guts... and guts alone (which why you need his bond ce rather than small growth of his stats)

If you want to grail to lvl 90 i will suggest you grail those alters... (saber alters and lancer alters)
iirc at lvl 90 grailed saber and lancer alter only have 100 stat different than their *5 counterpart and can dish out more damage than their *5 counterpart

There is no word about semiramis right?
I want ladies so bad, my 4 SSRs are all guys (waver, vlad, ramzes and merlin).
I got severely jebaited and wasted over 120 gems over the past 3 days, only resulting in ramzes and tristan.

Hoping for jeanne (and alter) rate ups as well as musashi.
Do i need to start worshipping mobage gods if they even exist? T_T

Semiramis isn't my waifu, not for now at last, but she has some potential. :fullblush:

My waify are Jeanne Alter, Scathach and Kiara and I only have Kiara and Scathach Assasin but I will correct that with Nendoroid. :romeo:

I tried for Merlin with no success.

Well, while trying for Merlin I had the foolish hope that I can get a Saber Alter but the though I could have more use for a second and a third Lancer Alter. When I compare to other player I think I have less servant because I keep getting duplicate.

Lancer Alter might be a good choice, and I like using this servant witch is killing two birds with one stone. But it will not be my priority since I have to level up Fionn mac Cumhaill. I don't have berserker to level up so Heracles could be easier choice.

I also have Ibaraki Douji. I have seen someone soloing the last (boss stack) battle against BB during the Fate/Extra's event with her alone. I don't know if it was situationnal or if she has a hidden potential that I don't know how to use.

Thank you, for your wise post. :thumbup:

There is no word about semiramis right?

Only rumor. :crossout:

Last edited:

150 gems and no musashi.
Time to fucking quit again.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada

150 gems and no musashi.
Time to fucking quit again.

Be strong Bro. I know the taste of salt as much as you. :swearveng:

The CM for the new Chapter is here :

The new Assassin Servant Kato Danzo looks like a Taimanin Asagi's cyborg ninja. I like her. I was so happy to have my peace of mind knowing I have all the 4 stars I wanted and now she comes... :spiraldown:

I like the new 3 stars Lancer Hozoin Inshun too. It's rare for me for a male Servant.

I was saving up quartz for Jeanne Alter or Scathach but now I'm starting to think maybe I should go for these two. Kato Danzo don't seems to be in the rate up though :reallyconfused:

What the new GPS fonction bring to us ? Is it usefull outside Japan ?

What the new GPS fonction bring to us ? Is it usefull outside Japan ?

The GPS function is for the Heaven's Feel movie. It is used to get the exclusive Sakura Cosplay CE. If you visit a designated theater, date and time then use the function you will get a certain CE. In other words, unless you're in Japan, you will not use this.

Screw Musashi, I want that Shirabi servant but she does not want to appear.

Last edited:

had 4 tickets and 51 quartz. the tickets didnt amount to much, but the 10 draw gave me mordred and the new archer. i am satisfied. still need a caster, rider, berserker and a ruler.

So within 1 month of returning to the game.
I cleared solomon.

More than 300 gems for Musashi and she does not appear.
Not fated.

Time to re-quit.

I might be lucky, since I also got Karna and Tamamo Cat in a 10 draw today.

No Halloween event this year? I wanted to see Elizabeth in her eggplant costume.

My second account has every Sub singularity 3's new servants except for Musashi. My second account has so much luck compared to my original accout, damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.