FAQ about the people you know

egozi44

Animes lover!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2012
Similar to the Good idea and bad idea thread Yet completely different :bye:

Did some of you ever read FAQs? did they ever made you giggle, laugh ?
(i know they made me to :lmao: especially FAQs of fansub groups).

If you know what i'm talking about then it useless to explain any further :)

This thread is all about making FAQs about the people that you know from the forum, you can make them funny FAQs, you can make them serious FAQs, it your choice, for people who don't understand how that thread works here short example:

FAQ

Q: Who are you?

A: My name is Egozi :P

Q: Oh really? Nice to meet you :hi:

A: Nice to meet you too :bye:

Q: Actually i think i hate you

A: D: @!

Q: Who is the user that known as Sam?
A: A ancient brave spirit who been resummoned to this world to in order to sapm people's live :samuraihero:
Q: Now seriously?
A: Just a nice person who love to spam, you can find him everywhere when he online :P
Q: Yea but why he spamming?
A: No one knows o_O ask him......

Q: So who is renano?
A: Ojou sama~
Q: What did you meant? O_O explain yourself
A: TCIAL-chan
Q: Seriously! i want details!
A: Mademoiselle
Q: Cut it out already!
A: Ok fine -_-' , she one of the nicest and caring persons in the forum, most users know her, most users like her, especially Hideki.

Q: Who is Hideki?
A: You really want that "short" example to get any longer?! •̪̀●́
Q: You seem to be mad at me.. why?
A: Hint
Q: Actually i think i hate you

Q: Ah because of that line O_o.. i was joking you know...
A: So do i ;D

Q:

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllIIIlllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

A:

░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀""""

Now when you got how it work ^_^
Let the Trolling creation begin :runhappy:

P.S sorry [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] for including you that way in my example,
hope you don't got it the wrong way :hi:

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=25286]Dante1712[/MENTION] [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION] [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] [MENTION=27287]Ellie_kitty101[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]Eucliwood[/MENTION] [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] [MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=19454]Fall[/MENTION] [MENTION=25460]fastdj2004[/MENTION] [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27773]iamdiva86[/MENTION] [MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION] [MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8663]kasumi-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=10809]Keima[/MENTION] [MENTION=14553]kenshin himura[/MENTION] [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] [MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27874]lintox[/MENTION] [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION] [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] [MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] [MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=27956]Random2[/MENTION] [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] [MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=27148]selgon1234[/MENTION] [MENTION=13840]ShadowStorm666[/MENTION] [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] [MENTION=15769]sunflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=27546]TTADPL[/MENTION] [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Weiß[/MENTION] [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=5537]AzuAzu[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=2984]Merfyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=11334]kuokhh[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION]

(sorry if i forgot anyone...)

Last edited:
Hmm how is this supposed to go? xD Oh well~

Q: What do you know about "that" and why? /me shoves mike at next person :smug:

Q:why is this not making sense to me

A: your to engrossed in reading that new manga akame ga kiru

Q: What mangas you talking about? xD
A: how i suppose to answer about something that i don't even know •̪̀●́?

Hmm still dun get it~

A: You dont know?
Q: Then do you have any idea as to the origin of ojou sama's endless supply of bombs and sweets?

Q: Then do you have any idea as to the origin of ojou sama's endless supply of bombs and sweets?

A: oh... i had it in mind for some time .... no idea ... 0_0

Last edited:
Q: How are we supposed to do this?

A: Why am i asking myself what i dont know?

A: Trying to prove to yourself you know what your talking about?

Q: [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] who's in your avatar?

Q: How are we supposed to do this?

A: Why am i asking myself what i dont know?

A: what i mostly meant was to FAQ about other people that you know like:

Q:who is Weiß ? O_o
A: A cold blood murderer who going to hunt you!

Q: ahh really? :O@!@

A: nope : P
Actually i don't know him very well myself yet ^_^

you don't must to do it that way if you don't want though... just spam as u usually do and the answer will pop up ;D

Q: [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] who's in your avatar?

Milla Maxwell from tales of xillia 1
tales of xillia still not was out to US though

A: Why would i know whats in his avatar? :o

Q: Hmm so this is basically like the ask anything thread now isnt it? ;p

A: Why would i know whats in his avatar? :o

Q: Hmm so this is basically like the ask anything thread now isnt it? ;p

Q: that what i want to know too :aloprosen:

ah I knew she looks familiar and yeah it has to be imported <_<

Q: Who is weiß?

A: he's the Azure Knight coming for your soul

O_O

jk

A: Weiß seems scary :goodtea:

Q: Anyone going to take a shot at how ojou sama seems to pull unlimited cookies and bombs out of her pockets?

Ohohoho... Another hilarious thread. XD

Q: How OLD are you?
A: Not telling. Never. XD

Q: Why are you being a douche?
A: I'm not. Trust me, it's better that you did not know how old I really am specially when you see me in person or IRL.

@ Sam

Q: How does renano pull out unlimited bombs and sweets in less than a second?

A: Watashi wa... mahou tsukai dakara!

Q: Honto desu ka?! O.o

A: Iie. Iie. Uso desu. ^^

Q: Nande darou? T_T

A: Uso wa tanoshii desu yo. >:3

Q: Jyaa... okashi ga nai no?

A: Gomen ne. Ima wa... arimasen~ ^^;;

/me just wrote what came to mind

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Grey.
Q: I see.. Is that why all of your posts are in grey?
A: Nope.
Q: Then why do you keep on writing your posts in grey?
A: Because I was already using orange in the other forums.
Q: 0_o

Q: Why did i get a mention even after being the first poster?

A/Q: Who knows what goes through my minds of people like egozi~

A: Hmm what an odd place this forum is~

Q: But didnt i start this current wave?

A/Q: Hmm maybe but i dont really account for who joins now do i?

A: Well maybe i do~

Q: So why am i talking to myself again?

A: I blame egozi~

Q: Why is my sentence structure formal... most of the time?

A: I am raised to be a 'lady'.

Q: Why is 'lady' written with ' '?

A: It means despite all those traditional customs and etiquette poured into me, my heart is not one with such foolery things.

Q: Why did you strike out foolery?

A: Appeared quite harsh for my tastes. I shall leave my displeasure for the ones in the real world and limit them on the forums. ^^

Q: Why i end up being the one that Sam blame :dispirited:

A: Cause you have weird minds

Q: Do i? o_O

A: Yes

Q: May i ask how you know?

A: Because i'm you and you is I

Q: o_O you the guy from the first post, aren't you?

A: It was also you.....

Q: Ok... nvm that, i still don't understood what TCIAL-chan said about the cakes xD I need to translate it and I too lazy -_-

A: Your problem not mine...

Q: But you said that I is you and you is I ... aren't you ?

A: Dam o_o he got me... time to run :runhappy:

Last edited:
Q: What's your exact birth date? I just wanna know when it is :D

A: You can't fool me. We've talked about this earlier.

Q: Okay okay. Any hobbies?

A: I like reading stuff, magazines, books or whatever that catches my attention. I also like tinkering with stuff like computers, playing computer games and surfing the net like any ordinary person would, I also appreciate art and it's many forms and thus I engage with it, Watching movies and anime and stuff that also interest me is what I do mostly on my free time aside from enjoying music and having long hours of sleep.

Q: Is sleeping a hobby? 0_o

A: For me, yes. As I am alone most of the time.

Q: Why? Don't you have any friends IRL?

A: I do have a few close ones but we're all busy in life's troubles now. We still hang around occasionally when we're all free.

Q: Hmm... Must have been hard being old huh?

A: I'm gonna kill you with a spoon.

Q: Why?? I just thought that you're really a little older from us from how you talk and what you said!

A: Well whatever. Any more questions?

Q: Do you drink?

A: Occasionally. When there's some special occasion or when we celebrate a close friend or relative's birthday.

Q: Do you smoke?

A: I used to. I stopped 2 years ago.

Q: You must have been really older than me. Can I call you "big bro" or "nii-san"?

A: *Gets a spoon in the kitchen*

Last edited:
Q: Shall I translate what I have written in one of my last posts?

A: If you like, you may do so.

Q: What is the first translation?

A: Watashi wa... mahou tsukai dakara! (Because I am... a witch!) (Mahou Tsukai can also mean wizard, sorcerer/sorceress, and magician. Basically, it means a magic user)

Q: Honto desu ka?! O.o (Is that for real?!)

A: Iie. Iie. Uso desu. ^^ (No. No. It's a lie.)

Q: Nande darou? T_T (Why is it so?~)

A: Uso wa tanoshii desu yo. >:3 (Lying is fun.)

Q: Jyaa... okashi ga nai no? (Well... there are no sweets then?)

A: Gomen ne. Ima wa... arimasen~ ^^;; (I'm sorry. Don't have any... right now.)

Q: Does renano like to use romaji?

A: It's for fun and to practice a bit. Better to type what most would understand~ ;p

Q: Who is that ein is attacking with a spoon?

A: I wonder if its eins~

Q: Hmm even with a 'lady' around?

A: Yes how uncivilized :goodtea:

Q: So what did ojou sama's other post say?

A: Hmm only got a random general idea of it~ Something like "a wizard did it" if im not mistaken"

Q: How do you know youre not mistaken?

A: No idea~

Q: So why are you still being so neutral about it?

A: You should know exactly why~

Q: Not going to try other translators and see if it gives anything else?

A: Hmm all depends but maybe later... which in this case may as well mean never~

Q: Well what do you think about those two members that are lurking but dont have their names showing?

A: Might be fun to join them~ /me erases myself~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.