[English] Eroge Collection

New material is being added (by girlcelly and Tessu) on an ongoing basis. Usually a couple titles each month - since you didn't say what you played, I obviously can't tell you what you haven't.

yeah.. i know that.. i might go check it.. lol.. hey do u have some rgp type eroge..? recommend me some..?

Castle Fantasia 2, Koihime Musou, Men at Work! 2, Princess Waltz, Raidy, and Raidy 2.

lol, i only registered an account in this website for this eroge. Cool, i like your comments ^__^ i agree with most of them HAHAHA

Thanks for everything

No. Some games can be run straight from the folders. Others can be either mounted or burned.

That being said, Daemon Tools Lite is still recommended.

hello mang.. u might wanna check some of the game file here has corrupt.. i dont know if it maybe my download has problem or maybe the file is it.. ?? i already download 2 of the game.. Kango Shicyauzo 1 & Snow Drop both of the file cant be extract.. it says the file was corrupt..

Last edited:
wow i think i need upgrade my hard disk to 2TB..for add more collection

hello mang.. u might wanna check some of the game file here has corrupt.. i dont know if it maybe my download has problem or maybe the file is it.. ?? i already download 2 of the game.. Kango Shicyauzo 1 & Snow Drop both of the file cant be extract.. it says the file was corrupt..

u try redownload because i having same problem aslo..
after i redownload this game its works fine..

Last edited:
I tested the downloads and things work fine, so I'm not quite sure what the problem is - might still be fallout from all the big hosts folding and the small ones being overloaded, might be a connection issue on your end, or a combination thereof.

i test few of ur download.. i found why it corrupt.. maybe.. every file that below 500mb has no problem when extract it.. example just now i done download We Love Master.. that file have part 1 until part 4 right and every part is less then 500mb.. n also i done download Kango Shicyauzo 2 n Do You Like Horny Bunnies.. every part of it below 500mb.. that is what base on my solution.. base on download using firefox with add-on DownThemAll..

First of all, thanks for all uploads and for the collection!

After two months spent with eroges, I came to the conclusion that this sort of a "videogame" is epic. Actually, I hate reading very much, but after a certain point in an eroge, I can't stop reading, no idea why.

Here are my favorites:

Best Story - G-senjou no Maou (The Devil on G-String)
Funniest - Snow Sakura
Most Emotional - Da Capo II, G-senjou no Maou
Overall - Da Capo II, G-senjou no Maou

Right now, I'm waiting for an English Patch of Yosuga no Sora and Da Capo II: Plus Communication :D

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Austria :D

Hi can recommend any good rape theme eroge? Something similar to virgin roaster and suck my dick or die.

Can't install the game Canvas 2 because of this error:

vzdk3n.png

A friend of mine had no problems with the installation, but everytime when I start the .exe (of the game; external hard drive) or the installation, I get this error. Both of us use Win7, 32 bit

Any solutions?

did you install it? or just copied it all the files from your friend? seems to me something wrong with the file! advwin32.exe game engine hardly ever give that kind of error!

I want to install it, but everytime I open launcher.exe from the ISO and click the second bar in the list, I get this error.
I copied the ISO on an external hard drive and gave it to my friend, who installed it without problems and can play the game. He copied the installed folder on the external hard drive, but when I open the game from the hard drive, I get this error again.

Well, it's not my upload, so I don't have the disc handy. Better ask in the upload thread itself so Ignis/Tessu see and can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢