Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


I often end up falling asleep while listening, so earphones are much more comfortable for me! That way, I can even keep hearing those beautiful voices in my dreams hehe ♡I use earphones
I've tried using headphones and they're a little uncomfortable for listening to drama CDs



same as you, using headphones to drift off to sleep while listening is a gargantuan effort xvx i'm not the strongest soldier around, so i'll take the easy way out. tho sometimes, there's moments when earphones too can get annoying if i sleep on my side TvT like they press too hard inside of my ear and it gets painful
i sadly don't have recommendations for you and nothing insightful to offer, so i'll mooch off you some moreand ask you, if you don't mind of course; feel free to ignore otherwise: what dramas do you enjoy listening to while you're trying to sleep?
any voice actors in particular you enjoy?



I use the only headphones I have xD But I want to change them because le people around me hear what I'm listening to and it's embarrassing ! I like to put the volume up while listening to my R18 and I don't want people to hear so my volume is looooow, I want to buy better ones. If you have recommandations let me know x)


I pretty much only listen to my dramas in my own room, but I agree with you about how convenient earphones are!I prefer earphones. They're portable, so I can listen to my Otome CDs anywhere I go.



The sound quality of good earphones and headphones can be truly amazing, can't it?Earphones hurt my ears since it feels like shoving a pen in my ears. I also don't sleep while listening to Drama CDs so Headphones are good for me.
Both my headphones (one for PC and one for Phone) are really high quality because of my sound sensitivity since I have ASD so I'm always happy with the audio quality and noise cancelling means I don't get the audio ruined for me by the eviroment I'm in either




I totally get what you mean! Both have their own advantages, so it's hard to choose just one, but the comfort and convenience of earphones are really hard to beat!Earphone because I always laying down when listening lol Even though headphone sound is good but it makes my ear uncomfortable when wear too long



I have cheap headphones and they work great for cds and games !! I didn't have Bluetooth headphones before a few months ago and I was worried about the battery life but they last entire weeks !!




I'm honestly jealous that you can wear headphones while lying down!Both! Depending on where I am. I mostly use the headphones when I'm laying down or studying, and earphones when I move around.
I switch between headphones and earphones too, but they both have their own advantages, so I think using both depending on the situation is the best solution! 


I don't have headphones, so I'm using earphones. Besides, I don't think I'd really use headphones anyway, as they seem like they'd be uncomfortable to wear while lying down.



I really love my wired iPhone earphones. They're honestly the best. I used to use headphones because I played games with them too, but they clamped my ears so tightly and hurt so much. Ever since then, I've only used my iPhone earphones![]()



Earphones! I can lay on my bed and listen, so comfortableAnd I can hide under blanket when I get shy! Headphones are too heavy for long drama CD.


