Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Earphones or headphones for Otome CDs? 🎧

I don't have headphones, so I'm using earphones. Besides, I don't think I'd really use headphones anyway, as they seem like they'd be uncomfortable to wear while lying down.
 
I really love my wired iPhone earphones. They're honestly the best. I used to use headphones because I played games with them too, but they clamped my ears so tightly and hurt so much. Ever since then, I've only used my iPhone earphones ❤️
 
Earphones! I can lay on my bed and listen, so comfortable 😴 And I can hide under blanket when I get shy! Headphones are too heavy for long drama CD.
 
I use earphones too! They're so much more comfortable for listening while lying in bed, and the binaural audio feels super close and intimate
 
I used to listen with headphones but when I bought a hq earphone and lay sideways I never looked back hahaha 😆