Dog Days

Mostly a setup episode, but seeing Cinque do a "Seperation!" with his staff makes me look forward to tonight. Granted, he didn't throw a giant fiery heart, but the effect was much the same. Especially since he teamed up with Eclair. Figures that everyone in this world, including the maids, is ready for combat at a moment's notice. The body double trick was actually pretty clever. Though putting Millhiore on the battlefield seems to only hasten the "prophecy". Doesn't mean the prophecy still can't be broken, though.

Leo was so cute when she tucked her ears down and went into ignore mode. And now I'm starting to think that if there's anything that might do it, it's the princess's music. Galette was willing to stand aside for it, and it's clearly still very important to Leonmichelle. Let the harmony of their hearts echo!

The beginning of the war.

Large armies on both sides, with Biscotti still fewer in numbers. It hurts to see both our hime-sama and kakka-sama going into war with separate motives. 'Elaborate' war plan as usual, this 'light-hearted' show i thought to be in the beginning had came back to haunt me.

Did i hear the doggy-on site-commentator, percy, said nyan? LOL. It was such a big joke, listening to Norio Wakamoto play boke-tsukkomi with our 3 funny underlings of Gaul. Noir's cute. She's not lying, give her a break! XD Yet, it was the content of the conversation brought by Noir which has been ringing, as pointed out earlier, deaths do not occur so naturally, unless there is a monster/demon. Anycase, the studio did well to cover with jokes, listening to a flustering Norio-san is rare. Haha

Flashback to Leo-kakka and her 2 aides, who found out about her true motives. While they tried to trash things out, it was heart-wrenching scene. However~ Leo-sama was just too damn cute when she closed her ears and went into ignore-mode. Nekomimi~ Looks like the tail-wagging and ear-shuffling is in hots this season~ MOE~ While her suggestions point towards that she is just actually to avoid that star reading. She is also going to step down the throne and push Gaul, the true heir, up. I admit Gaul has it in him to ascend the throne, but alls wrong if there no more Leo-kakka!

While the war officially starts, with Leo-kakka's army resorting to underhand tactics to loot away the sacred weapons from Milhi and Cinque. Yukikaze's arrow was sick~ Oh ya, and the whole chocobo cellkull-riding is damn fun!

Dog days have turned the show around, abeit something dark and imposing. Definitely high on my weekly watchlist now. Great job!

anyone has that gif?!?!?!?!?

Anime takes a sharp turn...
We now have ripping clothes, nudity, blood, and demons. All at once. It is hurling toward its conclusion, with the stage already being set for the final battle. Bit of a pity, I had hoped it'd go the full 26 episodes course.

Come on, you love it!
Just admit you can barely contain your joy about having to work on the BDs, if we pick them up. ;)

If there is a second season...I personally feel that this might be a bit of a preview a the type of 1 vs 1 action for their next project

I knew that Millhiore was working on becoming a worthy ruler, but I didn't know she had some decent fighting skill in her. That pose, Saber much?XD In a world where war is a game, it almost makes sense. Though this all seems to be only pushing her further toward that so-called prophecy. The first half of the episode was pretty fun - some nice war games, with more clothing damage for characters who haven't received it yet. Giant tiger axes and birds of play. But come the weather, come the Walpurgis night, things change. Leo, if you don't want to see your friend perish, find a way not to fight at all. Though I don't think the Eye of Sauron over there is going to help matters.

Leo = Homu homu, their roles are too similar :P.

Bonus art

sample72d6d374197aa1718.jpg

*drools*

Last edited:
I saw this anime this morning and i like it. :) I was just annoyed with their ears. Why it should be like that?

Action packed episode.

A little disappointed (may be expectations too high after last episode). The pacing of this ep needed a lot of work. First of all, more Leo-sama awesome mode is necessary!! I was also rather disappointed with how fast Leon got knocked out by the demon after all that build-up and then had to spend the rest of the episode unconscious before saving Cinque’s ass with a long range shot. They should have cut out the boss monster’s back story since no one cares about that, made the Milhi vs Leo show down longer before the boss comes, and no awkward moments worried about nakedness when they’re riding on top of a giant demon god.

Cinque should have thrown away that demonic sword once pulled out. I mean, this is a sword that possess GODS and turns them in to demons and shit and you’re just holding the damn thing after pulling it out? Not to mention he one-shotted the demon with Milly so fast. After all that build up and that thing only lasts one episode? Well it wasn’t really a bad ep, very enjoyable. Still, no evil-sword ex boss was a waste of potential. I was actually looking forward to see it posses Cinque.

Guess i was expecting a more plot-oriented episode instead of some random dark mob >_>, hence the little disappointment.

best epi till date?

as kou mentioned, pacing was bad for this episode. but other than that, episode was rather awesome.

Your 'how-to-win-that-demon' plan was hinted and drafted out so quickly, it being pulling the plug out of the demon, aka the demonic sword stuck in his body. Poor earth god kitsune, that kid and his mum had to suffer a lot.

Lots of surfing done, and flashbacks and past of Cinque. Could have done without those, but its ok~ Fan-service again, in this episode which the whole season looked to build up into. Some may not have minded, me not an exception, but again, not necessary, because she was properly clothed before.

And yes, how stupid are you our hero? You are holding to a sword which turns gods into demons, you are a mere human~ I was comtemplating the thought of him being possessed, until~

Our Leo-kakka is awesome beyond words. Seriously. Though she got hit down real HARD, she still can fire that powerful shot to save our hero's arse. I mean, i take back what i said about Yukikaze's archery skills, Leo-sama is the real deal here.

Overall, TOO FAST~ Seven Arcs shot themselves in this episode. Build-up was fantastic, and the entire 'demon-kills-your-princess-and-hero' plot was over, in 1 episode. so much for all the bad fore-shadows, our biscotti side has this war warped up. disappointed, definitely, but episode did keep me on my toes for some extended moments. not all is lost, as series has yet to end, and it is looking good for now.

Too little action for Leon (points at epi2), I prefer the fight choreography in episode 2 (much more awesome), this one is more of beam spams!

Lots of big setpieces this week. Brioche and Yukikaze sealing off the demon sword was pretty cool. Unlimited blade works! Milly's concert was pretty nice, like her first one, but at points it entered that weird 2.5 D thing where it's cel-shaded with QUALITY ART, I just went orz. WHY SEVENARCS?

In the context of the show, the concert itself was pretty sweet. Given the heartfelt conversation that came before, and lines such as "I didn't want to live in a world without you", the evidence of Leonmichelle/Millhiore having a deeper bond ratchets up several more notches. Cinque and Eclair were blushing at each other during the event, so there's only one person a love song like that could have been dedicated to.

All that remains is the homeward bound plotline (betting that is the issue Rico is depressing about) which would make a fitting ending for the series. When in doubt, fly a plane into the sun. It's worked before.

unlimited blade works? lol, its actually just 509. countable, as proven by yukikaze.
never expected her and d'arquien to be so holy, one fox god and holy dog. wow~ toshikami-yukikaze-sama saiko!

concert was great, song was nice, chereography was great. though i seriously disagreed with the first hair-style.
madoka-inu-hime?!? no please~

well, all starts and will end well. bet last episode is to wrap up whole show, with rico sulking away in a corner while everyone is partying. looks like home-route is found~

well, to me, things are pointing to a s2. i am hoping for it myself. stand-out show this season

Leon-sama-as-submissive-imouto broke my friggin' brain.

I laugh when Milly responded to Cinque's command like a typical puppy. Same from Leo's response to Milly's patting. I suppose you can't take away the "animal" within . On another note, this is probably the 3rd time Cinque seen Milly's naked body.....lucky bast...I mean guy.

Petting is the new moe trend nowadays. No matter what spell or restriction tries to prevent Cinque from returning, it will be no match for the power of "the profits we can get from making a sequel". On a serious note, there will be plot holes to be exploited or the power of DEUS EX or may be Rico will find a way somehow.

PS. Yukikaze can be my deity anytime. Someone need to fix the size of the fox.

I wanted the worship me image as release post, but got overvoted. :D

Fitting that the series should end on an inverse of the first episode. Instead of arriving, there is leaving, instead of Becky getting a small part, she's got a significant amount of screentime. He had to go home eventually - his family, his friends are just important to him, even if they didn't have as much screentime in our eyes. And, in a way, we get to have our cake and eat it too. I'm not sure on the specifics, but the visuals tell enough of a story - Cinque got Palladion back, and he can return again, all his memories intact. Probably not immediately, but the hook for a sequel has been seeded. (You can seed hooks, right?)

This is overall an average show for me. I think a few parts can be improved like giving the climax 2-3 episodes by adding more plot/substance. Am I the only one who thinks that the farewell scene can be done in 1 episode?

Overall, I enjoyed it. The series was brimming with the usual optimism and idealism that the Nanoha crew is known for, and the action was pretty well done. The music was too. It felt like it could easily be part of the Nanoha universe, even though it has no connection to it that we know of (yet). Not just in aesthetics, but in its outlook. Plus, some Drama CDs have been announced, which means the possibility of character songs (and more backstory/sidestory/moebiustory) to the world. We're not done with Flonyard yet.

I watch this show for the characters, moe and DEM FURRIES EARS ;).

i had planned a long post for this, but leaving for school completely emptied my mind

very very enjoyable show for me. what started off as a light hearted affair with fun war themed action with a bit of humour around the corner, the show had its fine moments while giving us a drastic plot change in the demon story. nanoha and 7 arc people, a good job well done. but with that said, a lot could be improved, especially how everything sort of 'melted' after the demon episode, with wrong pacing and slightly bad directions. last bit of advice, try and better manage your budgets 7 arcs, failure can be seen quite glaringly obvious. other than that, well done.

characters are fun and genki, enjoyed their interactions, with leo, cinque, milli and yukikaze topping the charts for absolute mix of success. irony is, irony. you pat the doggy princess, and she loves it. you play frisbee with her. lol~ how wrong is that. the highlight is simply the characters for me in this show.

overall again, good stuff, definitely recommendable to all who have yet to watch. 8/10

Season 2 thread revival!

Moe and cuteness overload from these 2 episodes.

Cinque, Nanami and Becky goes Flonyard to join up with our kawaii-X-mimi characters. The battle/war sport that went up was fun, great to see the returning characters from both sides and that star-studded seiyuu cast.

NANAMI-SAMA!!! SEE! We need more Nana-sama! She's having so much voicing Nanami in the war, listening to her voice proves it. Dual-role in animu isnt rare, yet Nanami looks set to steal the stage this season instead of Ricotta. That 'fan-service' and other cute scenes were so appealing.

Will we see another dark twist in the end of this season? I really dont mind moe/cuteness overload each week. Absolute fun each week now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?