Dog Days

Episode three finishes setting up the story and introducing the new characters, so I expect there to be some developments soon. ^^

Just curious, which subbing group do you guys prefer for this one?

(Of course any of you who can understand the RAW don't have to answer :x but feel my jelly)

Hiryuu, obviously. ;)
(I edit the show for Hiryuu.)

Anyway, let's look at this in more detail:
The TLC for Hiryuu and the TL for FBI are both top-notch. Translation wise these two should be the best, with Hiryuu slightly edging out FBI due to the fact we get CR to do most of the legwork for us.
Editing wise I'm obviously extremely biased toward my own work, but past experience and feedback show that the bias is largely justified. Again, Hiryuu takes the cake.
I can't judge timing (I completely fail at it) and there's not much to typeset, so I'll skip these two aspects.
Karaoke is mostly a matter of taste, so it's something you'll have to compare for yourself.
Last, but not least, no other group puts in the same effort to get names and terms right as we do - for example, "Sink" (used by CR and presumably Hadena) is an abomination of a name and there are many reasons to assume that "Shinku" (used by FBI and presumably Doki) is also wrong, with "Cinque" (used by us) being his real name.

Now excuse me, I have to get back to working on the show. ;)

Oh my, that possibility. Twin tail Leo-sama was awesome. Watching that chase was fun, until the Genoise couple found out who the real culprit was. Nana-sama is really enjoying Nanami's role to me, she sounds so excited each time. Lovely.

So another new awesome character in Lord D'arquien's older brother, who affectionally calls her Hina. Nice going, even when the monster sealing/dealing business was rather obvious. I really like that gathering in the end when both sides sat down. Friends sitting down with fun, laughter and food just made everything so enjoyable.

New additions of the manuke Maou-sama and kira-kira Eiyuu-ou was lots of fun. Watching him peeping openly brought lots of laugh, I laughed even harder after watching him get man-handled each time. He's supposed to be all powerful? Time must have caught up with him, his comical reactions after repeatedly getting pummeled by the main cast and re-summoned Adel was excellent.

I guess everyone will be as interested as our maidens who want to find out more about the relationship these 2 shared, me included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!