- Oct 3, 2026
- 33
- 42
I've always quietly wondered about this topic for a while now. So far, all the cds ppl have been recommending don't have an fl with a voice actor. That being said, do any of you enjoy when they do?

I find that I don't really like it when they do tbh. It kind of breaks the immersion for me. Cause with regular otomes, asked questions have wiggle room for interpretation. Voiced fls… Not so much.
A common example of this would be " Hey girlfriend-chan, you look very pretty today." Only for her to say something along the lines of "kyaaa no!! Boyfriend-kun that's so embarrassing~"



Like no… I am not saying all dat. That's just me though lmk lmk


I find that I don't really like it when they do tbh. It kind of breaks the immersion for me. Cause with regular otomes, asked questions have wiggle room for interpretation. Voiced fls… Not so much.
A common example of this would be " Hey girlfriend-chan, you look very pretty today." Only for her to say something along the lines of "kyaaa no!! Boyfriend-kun that's so embarrassing~"



Like no… I am not saying all dat. That's just me though lmk lmk

I've never heard of an audio like that in my life before lol. If you still remember, you NEED to tell me the title!! I wanna see how cringe the responses are 