Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do you prefer when the Fl has a voice actor or nah?

john_anime

New member
Oct 3, 2026
31
41
I've always quietly wondered about this topic for a while now. So far, all the cds ppl have been recommending don't have an fl with a voice actor. That being said, do any of you enjoy when they do?🧐🧐

I find that I don't really like it when they do tbh. It kind of breaks the immersion for me. Cause with regular otomes, asked questions have wiggle room for interpretation. Voiced fls… Not so much.

A common example of this would be " Hey girlfriend-chan, you look very pretty today." Only for her to say something along the lines of "kyaaa no!! Boyfriend-kun that's so embarrassing~"

:shockmenft::shockmenft::shockmenft:

Like no… I am not saying all dat. That's just me though lmk lmk
 
Totally unnecessary. If anyone wants a voiced FL they should just go watch any shojo or romcom atp lmao

Otome CDs are basically character x YOU THE LISTENER!!! YOU ARE THE MC! YOU ARE THE FL!!! THESE GUYS ARE TALKING TO YOU!! it's not that difficult to grasp the concept 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: john_anime