Do you have kids, want kids, or don't want kids?

I am 41 now and have 2 kids. a 16 year old boy and a 12 year old girl. My only regret is that I passed on a genetic problem without knowing it. I always knew men in my family tended to die young. I should have checked why before having kids. I had a heart attack when i was 32. Several doctors said "it's genetic, cant be fixed, nothing you can do. You have 5 years or so. Try to enjoy them." So I passed that on to my son. Regret? Oh yea. It is a slow way to go that constantly reminds you death is coming. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Do yourself a favor and look into genetics before having kids.

Sorry to hear that, mate.
When it come to genetic, that's nothing we could do about it. We just hope and pray that our kids and theirs wouldn't have to suffer from them.
Hereditary problem doesn't mean that next generation would suffer from them. Sometimes it just stay domain in one generation, but attack the next generation that 'inherit' it. That what I learn before.

Last edited:
You have a good point. Nothing is certain and i don't mean ppl should go through genetic analysis or anything. But there are obvious clues in family history and simple tests. In my case a simple cholesterol test would have let me know there was a serious problem. A genetic issue causes my body to turn sugars into bad cholesterol. Even on multiple medicines for it the level is still 6 times what it should be. basically self destruct for the heart and every other blood vessel. Had I bothered to have a 20 dollar test or looked into family history I would have adopted a child.

I kinda want a daughter, though I wouldn't feel disappointed if I had a son. I have the twin gene in me as well so maybe I'll have different gender twins like my father is, which wouldn't be so bad at all as long as I'm prepared O.o.

I would really like have to 3 kids but my boyfriend only wants 2. He wants at least a boy and a girl. But, we don't plan on having kids until I'm done with college which I have no idea when that will be :/.

I completely totally agree with what Koinkun said.
I've heard similar comments from many of my office colleagues that already have family. This is because, now they have to split their time for family, study and work, and I'm assure you, family(for married people) and study don't mix well.

Ouch, well at least one of u will be finished soon, as long as your financially stable you shouldn't have too much to worry about. Just make sure you stick with your educational goals until the end =D

My wife and I have been together over 21 years. No kids. We never wanted to have any, and still don't. We love visiting our little niece and nephews, but also love going home at the end of the day. Couple that with two careers that keep us away from home a lot, and it wouldn't be fair to the kids.

No kids. Yet. I'm only 20 and not married. But I do want kinds of my own ^^
And ever since I've seen Clannad After Story, having a little one is something I'd want :)

And ever since I've seen Clannad After Story, having a little one is something I'd want :)
This reminds me of [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]. All hope is lost.
What's wrong with him?:reallyconfused:
Is it about the one where his parents tried to matched him with some girls?
Or the one where his aunty tried to match him with her daughter?

What's wrong with him?:reallyconfused:
Is it about the one where his parents tried to matched him with some girls?
Or the one where his aunty tried to match him with her daughter?
The one were he wanted a daughter after seeing an eroge featuring a father-protagonist with no route for his.

I ain't got no daughter to do perverted thing.
Hell, I ain't got no wife nor girlfriend either.

Yes I do want some munchkins in the future! But that's still a long way off though XD

No kids for me, ever, as I dont see the upkeep worth it to me to sacrifice my other hobbies that I barely have the money and time for right now as it is just being single xD Not only that, the pure purpose of kids is to keep humans around, and I surely don't think we need more of us, its bad enough as it is already lol

I'm in a competion with my brother to see which of our future kids gets named Amy, for a girl, and Cervantes de leon, for a boy.

I have three.... they are great when your ready for them..lol. I keep telling my wife we are going to name our next girl Anna May. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.