Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do you finish all routes or only your favorites?

Usually, I will clear my favorite character route first, and then I will clear other interesting character routes. Only the characters I am not interested in or even disgusted with will not carry out the raiders.
 
  • Like
Reactions: redcatdream
I always do all routes in the recommended route order for the full storyline! I only go for the good ending though, but if I end up enjoying the plot I'll do all the bad ends as well before moving on to the next LI route.
 
It must certainly depends on the game but it's mostly hard to like all LI(s) in a game so I speed run those I find irritating or lukewarm and fully engage with the ones I like.

For example I couldn't careless for Cupid Parasite Gill Lovecraft and skipped all his route... he felt too irritating and hesitating for my liking! And I can always find out what's his deal through Event View section in the game so I don't particularly feel guilty about it.

But I played like 3-4 games until now so it's not a habit (yet!) Lol.

And I try to follow the recommended order of playing, too.