Demonion II ~Maou to Sannin no Joou~

right...and how do i use that item? been trying too, but no luck -_-

In the menu system that has the buildings tab on the last tab is one that lets you destroy 1-3 walls or barriers per turn. Each time you defeat a faction they give you a coloured crystal that opens the same colour warded doors but first you must dig towards them and when you exit the dungeon you should receive a story scene.

In the menu system that has the buildings tab on the last tab is one that lets you destroy 1-3 walls or barriers per turn. Each time you defeat a faction they give you a coloured crystal that opens the same colour warded doors but first you must dig towards them and when you exit the dungeon you should receive a story scene.

major facepalm* damn...was that simple huh? sigh* thanks alot! now...my level 15 characters can move along! thanks bunch! uh....will probably be back on this when im stuck...again.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
major facepalm* damn...was that simple huh? sigh* thanks alot! now...my level 15 characters can move along! thanks bunch! uh....will probably be back on this when im stuck...again.

This games basic mechanics are very confusing even if you did speak Japanese lol :P I couldn't find how to un-equip items or get past the tutorial without looking on the forum! Anyway if you head here you will find alot of advice and tips on the various aspects of this game :)

Reactions: dnceridderterre
You get revival crystals from treasure chests. You also get them when you have explored enough places. In your third play through if your in true route you get the option of buying them from the last character in the CG. The one with the ???? you trade magic powder for crystals which isn't worth it.

Is there a hook code for the Gameplaythings or at least a list of the buildings and traps?

No idea what they do.
To my knowledge there isn't. You have the money trap it charms whoever picks it up. First trap the one with the red is a pit fall trap it stuns. Than you have the spike trap that does damage everytime something passes through it. You have needle traps that do pretty much the same thing that you can put on the walls. You get "better traps later on." The one that looks like the pit fall but its green is a slow trap. You also get a fire trap and a freezing trap. Forewarning if you do use a text hooker. Text hookers have a slim chance of corrupting your save file so if your using them make multiple saves.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
i mean the girl have red hair in early game
and i want to ask how to capture Gluette i use so many trap but i can't capture her

sorry for my english

Last edited:
Reactions: mekenimerlaur
i mean the girl have red hair in early game
and i want to ask how to capture Gluette i use so many trap but i can't capture her

sorry for my english
ok the thief girl you mean is orphis, you can capture her by defeat her after put on her 2 ailment, i suggest use the hole trap cost 300G and lure her step on it, you should save before do that because maybe it only put on her 1 ailment so reload and try again until you get a warning a the top right srceen, it mean you success capture her,capture Gluette is same Orphis but you must capture her 3 times to get her join you

Umm, I've downloaded this, and with it came two .gxp files and another application file (patch),. So I replaced the old application file with the patch, and tried with just the old one, but either time an error pop-up comes up that says ' AVGEngineV2 has stopped working'. I don't know what to do. Please help, please I want to play this

I am also having problems with changing my region in control panel, the language and date and time buttons work but when I click on region, it acts like I didn't click anything, I've tried multiple different ways to get to it but to no luck, so if the solution is that, I am again stuck, any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Umm, I've downloaded this, and with it came two .gxp files and another application file (patch),. So I replaced the old application file with the patch, and tried with just the old one, but either time an error pop-up comes up that says ' AVGEngineV2 has stopped working'. I don't know what to do. Please help, please I want to play this
where do you download your game ? i remember i download my game from girlcelly post it have a rar file when i unrar it have iso file and install normally.
does anyone know what kind of ring should give for each character ?
you can use this link and google translate to know effect of each ring.
http://rukami2020erog.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-66.html

this thread - ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added) - , i have also been trying to download the first game but i've tried many site but all off them, when i start the game 'click start' in main menu and click to go to next page it says error and a lot of gibberish, don't know what to do their either

oh yes and i have the windows 8 system, if that helps

Last edited:
rosvalentia1 do you know how to recuit queen of ice and fire nation ? when i defeat the ice boss then it end game

where do you download your game ? i remember i download my game from girlcelly post it have a rar file when i unrar it have iso file and install normally.

all those files have been deleted, my bad luck
i think you should redownload from this link, i don't know much about win 8 so sr i can't help
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-%5B140425%5D-%5B%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B9%5D-%E3%83%87%E3%83%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3ii-%EF%BD%9E%E9%AD%94%E7%8E%8B%E3%81%A8%E4%B8%89%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%AE%E5%A5%B3%E7%8E%8B%EF%BD%9E-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%94%9F%E7%94%A3%E7%89%88-manual-update-1-01-%5Bh-game%5D-217591/
rosvalentia1 do you know how to recuit queen of ice and fire nation ? when i defeat the ice boss then it end game
you only can recuit them in true route (3rd play) after you clear kilos and shuka route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!