[Hentai game] [140425] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
YWjpYaz.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BEE1FBC456CCD76FF9C13792407D4C8E7836568F&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-217593/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140425] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女
    21.5 KB · Views: 2,984
Last edited:
VNDB , romanji: Demonion 2 ~Maou to Sannin no Joou~

Description
This is the sequel to Demonion.
The nomadic people founded four countries on the once barren Nilt region.
They were the Elven kingdom of Lusario, the Eastern empire Shuka, the ice empire Kilos and the dark demon kingdom of Hados.
However, Hados collapsed due to an instigated revolt by the humans.
One hundred years later, the Diabolica were viewed as bringers of destruction and chaos, and as such, they were a target of discrimination and suppression.
Caym was a Diabolica prince who survived the fall of Hados in a remote place.
A girl named Risbell visited him and pleaded for him to revive Hados to save the Diabolica, and to avenge the deaths of her parents by human hands.
He proclaimed that he would defeat the three countries and make their respective queens his servants. [from Micchi's blog]

I tried to run the patch included in the torrent but it gave me this
error.png

I have no problem running the game itself though, just the patch. I researched a bit and found that it maybe related to my graphics card? Anyone has a solution to this?

There doesn't seem to be an installer for the patch files. Back up your original game .exe if you want and just copy the patch files to the game folder.

There doesn't seem to be an installer for the patch files. Back up your original game .exe if you want and just copy the patch files to the game folder.

Theres a demonion2 patch 01 with the torrent though

対象方法
(1)ダウンロードした圧縮ファイルを解凍してください。
(2)解凍後、『デモニオンⅡ』をインストールしたフォルダーに『movies.gxp』を上書きコピーしてください。
※インストールフォルダーは変更していない場合は、C:¥sirius¥demonion2です。

They have the same notes for the other patch too. It says to download and extract the files, then copy them to the installation folder.

対象方法
(1)ダウンロードした圧縮ファイルを解凍してください。
(2)解凍後、『デモニオンⅡ』をインストールしたフォルダーに『movies.gxp』を上書きコピーしてください。
※インストールフォルダーは変更していない場合は、C:¥sirius¥demonion2です。

They have the same notes for the other patch too. It says to download and extract the files, then copy them to the installation folder.

Ahhh yes...i see, thanks for the heads up!

who know weekness character adventures plz help
I not luck and d'ont capture they

Some notes for everybody who play this game:
For capture the heroine Demonion 2 is more easy than the first Demonion.
You don't need a specific monster inside the room where the heroine is defeat!
In Demonion 2 you need to give a bad condition(Poison,blind ect...) when the heroine is defeat. If you do it correctly a green pop-up advice you than you successful capture the heroine.
Pay attention, some heroine show up only one time, I'm only at the beginning of the game but the red warrior adventure show up only one time and you have no more opportunity to capture her. In this case, you need to capture her only one time.
For the Wizard Giulietta you need to capture her three time.

how to go true route
I can't go true route and go route shuka or kilos
I play game with 2 and open 33% CG TT_TT

In addition to what Jenx said, you can also capture a heroine if you defeat her while shes stuck in a trap, i find that much easier than getting two status conditions. I also just found out if you don't kill them without capturing them they come back later. At least thats how it works for the red warrior, I didn't kill her or capture her during the defense and she came back awhile later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenx
In addition to what Jenx said, you can also capture a heroine if you defeat her while shes stuck in a trap, i find that much easier than getting two status conditions. I also just found out if you don't kill them without capturing them they come back later. At least thats how it works for the red warrior, I didn't kill her or capture her during the defense and she came back awhile later.

That's right, thanks Xlore.
Some additional information:
-There are some optional dungeon to invade, one for country where after clear it, you can obtain some additional unit (+Hscenes of course), you can find it during expansion of your dungeon, but pay attention... If you open too much gate, it may be very hard defende another extra gate from enemies, choose carefully.
-It seem there are two narrative route where is easy to join: Shuka and Luzario, but like the first Demonion these ones aren't the "true" harem route. At the moment no one know how to unlock the real route, maybe you have to arrive in a certain point in few turn or something else....If some one know how obtain the true route, please let me know ^^

Other notes: To obtain "true harem final" you have to complete the game two time, one for Shuka route and another for Kilos route. After that you can declare war both the nations and start the true route of the game, prepare yourself it will very long...

Reactions: Xlore
Other notes: To obtain "true harem final" you have to complete the game two time, one for Shuka route and another for Kilos route. After that you can declare war both the nations and start the true route of the game, prepare yourself it will very long...

Thanks for clarifying. I also read that in order to get all scenes you have to get all heroines to level 50, and do all the dungeons to 100 percent clear before the final event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.