Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Sorry for the double post, but it's been kind of dead in here, so I'd like to pose a question. Say you have all the money, tools, and resources meeded to create a corruption game. What type of game and corruption would it be?

Sorry for the double post, but it's been kind of dead in here, so I'd like to pose a question. Say you have all the money, tools, and resources meeded to create a corruption game. What type of game and corruption would it be?

I'd write a draft of the story and let someone actually good write the whole thing, let the pros do their job. I'd like to see some "mechanical" corruption, like the Pinpoint games. I don't know if it's an actual genre, but I "classify" corruption games based on wheter the corruption is done through machines or magical means. As for the number of heroines I wouldn't pick more than two or three: less heroines but more scene for each one! I wouldn't mind some NTR here an there. For the art I'd pick Satou Kuuki, no question asked, but I'd like to see how Takeda Hiromitsu would handle a corruption game.

Today should be the date when プリンセスクライシス released, but still no info about it. Has anyone played it yet?

As far as corruption goes, I'm more into a 闇堕ち kind of guy , rather than 悪堕ち. So more like yamizome revenger/liberator and triangle game "Crimson Lunatics".

1. Basically not stuff like brainwashing (since i feel like it's a whole different character, instead of corrupting an already existing character).
The corruption is done through stuff like making the heroine accepting the truth, or something like that (e.g. some pure priestess believe in the holy church, while not knowing the bad stuff the church did to everyone, such as authority abuse, etc. and then the Demon Lord MC just shows them all and destroy the ideal image the priestess believed in, and the pirestess finally joins the Demon Lord by her own will). Other example would be stuff like Yamizome if you ever played it.

2. The maou actually loves/cares about the heroine, this point is important, because unlike some (most probably haha) games that rely on sex addiction, there must be something that made the heroine choose to be with the MC e.g. because the MC actually cares more about the heroine more than the stuff the heroine believed in before, etc.

3. Corruption form is a must

Those are the stuff that appear soon right in my head, haha.

P.S.

Personal stuff:

For me corruption is less of a fetish and more of a feeling of accomplishment, like scoring the highest in class, winning a competition, etc.
I've been fantasizing about corruption since I was like 3-5 yo, before grade school at least, albeit in a more simple stuff (I even liked brainwashing at the time haha) even before i knew sexual stuff lol, although through the years, a whole lot of stuff influenced those fantasy.
If it's fetish, I would say I like NTR (especially netorase), that would be my M-side i suppose. But I just can't combine corruption with NTR, since in corruption I must be the one corrupting (S-side), while in NTR the weird guy (M-side) lol. And that's why playing Exstia gives me a mixed feeling of discomfort, sense of accomplishment, and such a turn on at the same time, such a love/hate relationship haha.

Sorry for the long post. I got to passionate right there

:akazukin_dead:

Let's see if you guys can help me. I have always used seiya-saiga for games walkthrough and i used google translator to translate the website. The problem is that recently the google translator is not translation properly anymore for some reason i don't know. Do you guys have the same problem? If yes, know if there is a way to fix it? Here is a example:
Original: https://seiya-saiga.com/game/chaosr/madousyozyo.html
Translated: https://translate.google.com/transl.../seiya-saiga.com/game/chaosr/madousyozyo.html

use google translate extension

Attachments

• s.png
    s.png
    215 KB · Views: 66
I prefer DeepL Translate but even that the translation doesn't always work properly. It is still better than Google but the translation can be good for one and can be bad for the other.

use google translate extension

The google translator extension for Chrome worked like a charm. Thanks for your help. I tried the extensions for Firefox but i had the same result using the google translator directly from the webpage. To be honest google translator worked fine before, no idea why it started to not be able to translate some japanese pages properly.

Does anyone know how to fully hook the text in the latest Triangle game? All the text hookers I try only get a fraction o the text, rendering it non understandable.

nah .
Marina futa a cat girl . Liz x corrupted villagers . Azarin rape a man

yeah I wound up rolling Azarin and checked out her corrupted scene. she basically rapes the guy cuz she finds out he's into Liz so decides to steal him away.

Cheers for more corruption content in 2021.

In general 2020 was a bad time for everyone but we got Exstia so it balances out a little.

Cheers for more corruption content in 2021.

In general 2020 was a bad time for everyone but we got Exstia so it balances out a little.

Even though they had a by the books playbook, I really do miss MAIKA and even HEAT-SOFT for the simple but fun corruption games they produced.

So it's an expansion work basically. Expands on what happens in the gaps of the first game and after first game's cliffhanger ending.

This thread is so quiet. This post is just for a little discussion. One week left for the release of GOLD BEAR - Ysphere episode 02. After looking at the preview screenshots and movie do you guys think this episode is going to be good?

In my opinion it is not going to be perfect but probably a lot better than the first episode, at least in this episode the heroines are not going to be with the full armor almost the whole episode like the first one and looks like there will be a lot of content after the "final brainwashing" that destroy the armor. Sadly don't look like we will get any scene with the heroines using the "corrupted armor", we have one preview screenshot that show both heroines using the "corrupted armor" but it is probably the last scene in the episode.

I don't have much confidence in the quality. Even the corrupted armor seemed like a downgrade from the CG of the game.

This thread is so quiet. This post is just for a little discussion. One week left for the release of GOLD BEAR - Ysphere episode 02. After looking at the preview screenshots and movie do you guys think this episode is going to be good?

In my opinion it is not going to be perfect but probably a lot better than the first episode, at least in this episode the heroines are not going to be with the full armor almost the whole episode like the first one and looks like there will be a lot of content after the "final brainwashing" that destroy the armor. Sadly don't look like we will get any scene with the heroines using the "corrupted armor", we have one preview screenshot that show both heroines using the "corrupted armor" but it is probably the last scene in the episode.

I honestly have really low hopes for the episode, after the previous adaptation of Satou Kuuki turned out pretty bad compared to the source. Ysphere the animation is better than Love mary, which was totally shit, no question asked, but GOLDEN BEAR style is... I like it, yet I don't. If only we could get an animation that actully reproduce Satou sensei art style it would get a 10/10 from me.
I guess this is the hentai version of "The manga is better than the anime".

I don't have much confidence in the quality. Even the corrupted armor seemed like a downgrade from the CG of the game.
^This, the animations feel like a downgrade from the source material.

This, the animations feel like a downgrade from the source material.

From my perspective, everything have been a downgrade. I can understand that they don't want to spend a lot on these but if the quality is terrible, how could they even think the fans would buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!