Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

At last EVILIZE is finally out!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222351.html

To put it simply this game is the "Fallout: New Vegas" of the corruption genre: It's a brilliant game.... and a bug-fest :(

In a single play-trough I experimented numerous random crashes, a soft-lock and two game breaking bug...

Those with patience can extract the game data and correct the most glaring problem ( a script typo which crash Puma second dialog and a function call during a cut-scene which force a game over :eek:)

The author just released a new version let's hope he'll continue since the game is great!

Managed to get harem end on my first run of Yamizome 2. Had a whopping 2 days left and it was my last chance to corrupt the last harem member. AND SHE STAYED FOR FOUR ROUNDS when I could barely get them to stay for three lmao.

Plotwise it was entertaining. I kind of liked the fact that this time the protag was doing the isekai girls himself instead of letting bro-maou do it while hes stuck with their normal versions like in the first game. Female Maou was cool to see and the gameplay was pretty much identical to the first game.

Now I just need to go back to get some of the tag team scenes i missed.

Last edited:
Managed to get harem end on my first run of Yamizome 2. Had a whopping 2 days left and it was my last chance to corrupt the last harem member. AND SHE STAYED FOR FOUR ROUNDS when I could barely get them to stay for three lmao.

Plotwise it was entertaining. I kind of liked the fact that this time the protag was doing the isekai girls himself instead of letting bro-maou do it while hes stuck with their normal versions like in the first game. Female Maou was cool to see and the gameplay was pretty much identical to the first game.

Now I just need to go back to get some of the tag team scenes i missed.

How do we hook Revenger 2?

Still can't find the opportunity to play Liberator, so I only look at the CGs. How are the endings for each heroine this time around? Since unlike first game, they seem to be the same people before and after henshin.

finished the game..tbh..idk man, maybe i had my hopes up high too much since revenger was too good. so this felt a little hmmmm kinda like feeling after i finished it.

Gameplay wise it's basically the same thing as revenger, all you need to do is to spam the 6seconds cd skill and pretty much you can win everything. Timeframe wise, revenger had tighter timeline, this one had plenty of time to spare for you to complete your harem, it's totally possible to reach harem end on the first play through, unlike revenger where you need to go for new game+

Overall it's still a great game, since it's basically almost the same as revenger but with added Maou into the harem...but basically that's it. Nothing surprising, no new elements, abit disappointing there. They even downsized the fight with megami and we didnt have a megami ending this time around, very disappointing there. It's like she just got corrupted after losing one fight and one sex scene, extremely underwhelming there. Revenger took 2 heart emblem to corrupt her, and the process was fantastic. The corruption scenes felt meh compared to revenger too. I liked how they got partway corrupted during the sex scene in revenger(form 1 costume change), and then further corrupt(2nd time costume change) after they realised the maou is the mc. This time it was sloppily done.

Revenger was better :( liberator only got a 8.5/10 from me i guess.

Pros - Addition of maou into harem, great art as always, diversified characters are great too
Cons- no megami end, no maou end , sloppily done corruption scene, so-so post corruption heroine ending.

Oh... that's too bad. Was looking forward to that transformation tbh. Wonder if there are anything notable about the heroines endings.

Oh... that's too bad. Was looking forward to that transformation tbh. Wonder if there are anything notable about the heroines endings.

I've only gotten blondie's so far and it wasnt anything special. I agrre heavily with the review above. The corruption in this was a nosedice from how it was done in the first game, it felt more like you just successfully convinved them to join your harem and drag the others into it than any actual corruption. Other than the costume change (which happened in an instant, no cg transformation here) they felt like the exact same character except now they're on your side and willing to be lewd.

Post game is just a new game plus where you carry over some stuff, so there's no "false" post game where you get a bunch of time to do everything before dealing with the goddess. I still had fun with this game, but think I liked the first one more, other than maou.

Does anyone able to find the crack for Liberator?
Tried to look for it, found nothing...
It's the soft denchi program crack...
The game asks me to install the soft denchi program before being able to play..
And it turns out to be some kind of drm stuff..
:chuuni_reality:
:chuuni_reply:

Edit:
NVM, found it in one of girlcelly's thread

Sample previews released on getchu for the second episode of Ysphere http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1112746

I was waiting for this!

Well, at least it looks better than the love mary adaptation. Satou deserved better imo though.

I have to agree, I'm not a huge fan of Golden Bear style. Both adaptations removed the selling point of Satou, his art style, at least for me. I guess it's the price to pay for a 30 minutes episode.

Last edited:
Considering how boring the last few titles of GOLD BEAR were, i think the Ysphere is pretty good and the second episode (based on samples) looks like will be a lot better than than the first one.

I saw a post on Twitter about that! And they just copy past-ed the artwork from the VN from what I saw, which is a bit disappointing for my gacha standards, but I didn't know the games anyway :ninja:

I saw a post on Twitter about that! And they just copy past-ed the artwork from the VN from what I saw, which is a bit disappointing for my gacha standards, but I didn't know the games anyway :ninja:

yup, all are copy paste from exstia game. The good thing is, all the dialouge are voiced, and , Marina, Liz, Azarin have 2 ecchi scene, 1 normal form and 1 corrupted form ecchi scene. Their corrupted form are copy from their debut game (Marina- exstia, Liz- exstia2, Azarin- exstia A). The sad things is, Yuri are the only without corrupted form ecchi scene

yup, all are copy paste from exstia game. The good thing is, all the dialouge are voiced, and , Marina, Liz, Azarin have 2 ecchi scene, 1 normal form and 1 corrupted form ecchi scene. Their corrupted form are copy from their debut game (Marina- exstia, Liz- exstia2, Azarin- exstia A). The sad things is, Yuri are the only without corrupted form ecchi scene

And they probably are 5 star with a gacha rate below 1% i guess? Easy skip for me :whistle:

The scenes themselves are copied from the game or juat the artwork?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック