Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

By the way have a methode for read japaness because for now i understant well if it speacking or hiragana but if it kanji i am lost :(

Sorry , but if you're asking for some kind of programs I don't think I could help you :(
My experience of actually learning japanese ( no , not textbook or daily casual talk , instead it's the eroge kind of japanese XD) was by using jisho.org to look for kanji from radicals, and google translate app on my phone ( camera translation , so you'll only need to shoot your laptop using your phone ) , and I translated it as words not sentences , since google translate sentence translations are just meh ...

Hope it helps , someone else might be able to help you better though...

:chuuni_bye:

No new posts ...
How sad....

:chuuni_reality:

P.S.

Only a few more hours until the release of VB-Ragnarok-

We could only hope...

dont forget we are getting primaveil drei DM today as well, looks like this weekend will be a good weekend :D

Is there already any torrent to download it ?
if you speack about venus blood;
It will have one in something like between now and 5day (but the most probable is in 2 /5 hour)
So you will probably play the game tomorrow except if the game have DRM but since every dualtail game is free DRM since ever it will normaly not have one
But if have one you have to wait 2week at least for play every game is break after some time (the only that is not are generally trash that nobody care) i read a worry sometime before about a triangle game but after some time it have be crack

if you speack about primaveil you will have the same time for download but the game will be DRM so you will have to wait for a crack too.

Some one have give the first torrent in nyaa but personal i wait for some one that i trust i little more but you can have now aparently the game take 3 go so i you like me don't have place start to clean some place

I know venus blood just came out and everyone's hyped. But, is there gonna be any guide to play the game? I haven't been able to play the last like 3 venus blood because it's too confusing. Anyone willing to explain how to play when their download is done? Or should I wait for a save file as usual? XD

ALSO! I had been looking for Valkyrie Svie for the longest time and I didn't know it was in English. There's a cheap bundle here if you wanna send a bit fo support towards people who translate this stuff! I thoroughly enjoyed it! It's really good moral degeneration with mindbreak. I liked the main heroine a lot. It comes with 4 other games that I don't really care about.

https://www.indiegala.com/xmas4play

Last edited:
Would like to help but English isn't my first language and I'm not well enough in explaining in English! But would like to try anyway.
Before start Ragnarok, I'll try to explain a bit of gameplay detail.
Each Venus BloodS got its gameplay system. Even they used the same core gameplay and quite similar to each other,they changed detail of each games.
However! Some systems never chamged
-Turn based strategy&RPG
-Manage resources and recruit(This system is difference in each games.)
-Event+heroine traning or H-scene(Usually mutiple choices+manage heroine's evil&love point)
-Attack phase(Almost auto)
-End turn+event(Mutiple choices again!)

Quite wage explain, as pointed on top I'm not a good explainer.

Would like to help but English isn't my first language and I'm not well enough in explaining in English! But would like to try anyway.
Before start Ragnarok, I'll try to explain a bit of gameplay detail.
Each Venus BloodS got its gameplay system. Even they used the same core gameplay and quite similar to each other,they changed detail of each games.
However! Some systems never chamged
-Turn based strategy&RPG
-Manage resources and recruit(This system is difference in each games.)
-Event+heroine traning or H-scene(Usually mutiple choices+manage heroine's evil&love point)
-Attack phase(Almost auto)
-End turn+event(Mutiple choices again!)

Quite wage explain, as pointed on top I'm not a good explainer.

Oh wow thanks. I'll try to post what I don't understand once I actually play the game and maybe you can explain. Thanks for trying to help! I honestly haven't played Since the slave training simulator ones(venus blood chimera is the last one I played I think). The turnbased ones got too confusing. :(

I'll try really hard to understand this one though.

Text speed
Go to option, Choose the second on the left, First line"テキスト表示方法" slide to left(Max is left end)

Before i go and spend hours, mmaybe a day, tryong to download the game, can i hook the text without much trouble? and the menus and things like that.

PD: i am referring to the latest venusblood game BTW

Does it look hard to play? Are you able to explain how to play? I'm Still downloading and I also can't play until much later today.

Out of all Venus Blood games up to this day...
I think Ragnarok has the most complex gameplay ...
I'm still trying to understand it's mechanics and all....

I'm not sure if you need to think hard just to win the game though , but somehow I enjoy the gameplay so , well... XD

Even if i'm able to understand it , I don't think I'd be able to explain it...
Might as well hope for someone to explain the game mechanics on the wiki

ninetail.wikia.com

In cities menu, when going to attack. Choose the middle one=auto/skip.(Skip all and can't control)

If you have to manually use skills, the effect can be deactivated. However, the game speed will run in the same place.

Out of all Venus Blood games up to this day...
I think Ragnarok has the most complex gameplay ...
I'm still trying to understand it's mechanics and all....

I'm not sure if you need to think hard just to win the game though , but somehow I enjoy the gameplay so , well... XD

Even if i'm able to understand it , I don't think I'd be able to explain it...
Might as well hope for someone to explain the game mechanics on the wiki

ninetail.wikia.com

Maybe we can point out the system that can confuse beginners first? For example Research&Recruit system.
This list is the system that maybe we should explain; categorized by easiest first.
-Item(not quite important, however the easiest)
-Research&Recruit(Very important!Core of the game)
-Battle(It a rock paper,scissor game. with 6 classes.)
-Skills(This for hardcore players only, important only when making a score record don't usually affect normal gameplay.)

It is hard to explain the game mechanics in words..Took me quite a few trial and error but basically its like management+research+city building+seizing castle. Once you get the hang of it it's not that hard (well i'm playing the normal mode since it's the first run)..But i am having problem collecting all the cg..i dont think its possible to collect all of them in the first playthrough? Anyone unlocked all already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AStoyou wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Ryzen111.
I am looking for the following items from the AXL Vocal Song Collection series.
If you have them, can you please make a request?

Full throttle/AXLボーカルソング集
http://www.axl-soft.jp/products2/fullthrottle.htm

Shift Up/AXLボーカルソング集2
http://www.axl-soft.jp/products2/07.htm
やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?