Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

What do ou need to download to get all the content? Just the latest version, or all of them?
Nah, just get the newest version, the level 3, there should be links all over sukebei or other sites.

I see....
But could you please explain what does level 3 mean?
And if it were a series... Could you please tell me in what order I should play it?
Thank you

:chuuni_bye:

Its kinda like an early access game, they kept updating it after a while. Just get the newest version and you'll be fine. there are some guides for the gameplay but they are all in Japanese

Its kinda like an early access game, they kept updating it after a while. Just get the newest version and you'll be fine. there are some guides for the gameplay but they are all in Japanese

Thanks for your reply
I've tried and finished a route....
Truthfully for me , it's quite good , and definitely got replay values...
I'm replaying it even now XD

Thanks for your reply
I've tried and finished a route....
Truthfully for me , it's quite good , and definitely got replay values...
I'm replaying it even now XD

Enjoy the darkness, I stayed up till morning finishing several routes. Can't seem to figure out the School nurse's route though. The guide said something about psycho jacking on the 15th and talking to teh strict teacher 4 times. Can't seem to trigger it just yet.

Enjoy the darkness, I stayed up till morning finishing several routes. Can't seem to figure out the School nurse's route though. The guide said something about psycho jacking on the 15th and talking to teh strict teacher 4 times. Can't seem to trigger it just yet.

The dungeon is getting too boring once I've finished all routes for kugimiya.... Especially since I bought all the upgrades and all....
It's too monotonous if I had to say...
The story and scenes are too good to be missed though....
Still haven't reach 100% H completion for kugimiya...
Must....
Preserve....

P.S.

I can't seem to find the walkthrough for the kugumiya pregnancy end...
Although I've finished the route, it seems that I'm missing a set of image for the pregnancy end...
It's the pregnant sex scene

Help would be very much appreciated...

:chuuni_scared:

Last edited:
I haven't forgotten about this... it's just that I don't remember the details all that much that I had to find time to rewatch the scene again...I'm assuming you mean the final corruption at the end of Exstia 1.

Due to the probably intentional bad playing... Marina or Exstia has been raped while fighting the various monsters repeatedly and it's taken a mental toll on her. Now if I remember right, the Exstia device needs sex to function and while Marina has been getting it from her child hood boyfriend, it's not exactly an ideal situation. Add to that the enemy general (Shinevura) and his assistant subdued Exstia once and tampered with her device + use dark magic on her +fucking her leading her sex urge to start going into overdrive...

All of this combined with the fact that (at least for this game) she as Exstia is the only one fighting the monster and her boyfriend and the doctor are just watching her and not really experiencing it themselves leads her to more or less snap and rape the loli doctor on her side.... afterward her sex urge begins to take over as her childhood boyfriend and Shinevura appears to offer her a choice. One is to take a medicine develop by the Loli doctor to calm the hyper sex urge down and become like she was or to take the choice by Shinevura and experience the ultimate physical pleasure that she felt only tinges off after being continually fucked by their monsters and him...

After lots of hesitation and thinking which pretty much ends with the fact that she concluded that her boyfriend just does not understand her and her needs only wishing things to go back to what is just a situation that she no longer wants, she accepts Shinevura's offer and fucked him pledging allegiance to him. His semen in her alongside the mental change due to tampering with the device and all leads her to be reborn in her evil form...

She then slaughter her boyfriend with glee and becomes Shinevura's servant.... THE END.....

Until Exstia 2 retconned it all away....

I'm still waiting for Exstia 3 mind you.

Thank you for that and I also can't wait for Exstia 3 if they are developing it. I wish the Exstia game has a English patch though.
Could you tell me what happen in Exstia 2 with this scenario with the other succubus transformation?
https://exhentai.org/g/899644/5f5b00a35d/?p=22

Nah, just get the newest version, the level 3, there should be links all over sukebei or other sites.

Can you give me a link? I can't find a composite version, just the latest patch. Which only has the content for that patch, not everything.

The dungeon is getting too boring once I've finished all routes for kugimiya.... Especially since I bought all the upgrades and all....
It's too monotonous if I had to say...
The story and scenes are too good to be missed though....
Still haven't reach 100% H completion for kugimiya...
Must....
Preserve....

P.S.

I can't seem to find the walkthrough for the kugumiya pregnancy end...
Although I've finished the route, it seems that I'm missing a set of image for the pregnancy end...
It's the pregnant sex scene

Help would be very much appreciated...

Dear Lord, did you follow the guide? It said something about talking to the female teacher 4 times and the feisty sport loving girl once before/on the 15th. Then it will trigger an event of a characted saying that the school nurse is getting married. Fuckin hell, I've trying to trigger this for a while with no luck.

Guide:
http://akunaki.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-391.html

Can you give me a link? I can't find a composite version, just the latest patch. Which only has the content for that patch, not everything.
I think this one? https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2178609, I downloaded the biggest one they got LOL.

2 games are uploaded today!

triangle's next ignition and also one one one's 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- Ver.1.00!

Dear Lord, did you follow the guide? It said something about talking to the female teacher 4 times and the feisty sport loving girl once before/on the 15th. Then it will trigger an event of a characted saying that the school nurse is getting married. Fuckin hell, I've trying to trigger this for a while with no luck.

I can't seem to find the extra Kugumiya Mio pregnant end scene in that guide though... Not sure how to trigger it....

Mahou Senshi Next Ignition=NO CORRUPTION!

Confirmed?

I can't install, it says need id and code, anyone else has the same problem?

I can't install, it says need id and code, anyone else has the same problem?
Which game did you can't install? If it is Mahou Senshi Next Ignition, wait for a crack.
If the lock is Play DRM, currently there is no crack available.

Ok i am read this thread since some time and need reply.

Like some of you i waiting for venus blood ragnarok(and for a new portion game i hope will be announced one day ) but i don't know if it your case but i start to read dev diary.

In the start i was think the game will have 2 level of corruption by girl or a least one law form and a chaos forum but i read the Japanese diary and from what i understand it not true the reaper form is not a corruption form make by you it a something happen if you make too long for capture the girl they become crazy ( probably because of Loki blood or doing in first game) and want kill every body and so if that happen you need to kill her (but still can rape her before). Have some one read this and with good Japaneses confirming it?

By the way i hope you will corrupt some other girl like norun or Regin

PS by the way apparently some one crack play DRM but you have to test

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...125]-[triangle]-魔法戦士ネクストイグニッション-crack-559766/

Last edited:
In the start i was think the game will have 2 level of corruption by girl or a least one law form and a chaos forum but i read the Japanese diary and from what i understand it not true the reaper form is not a corruption form make by you it a something happen if you make too long for capture the girl they become crazy ( probably because of Loki blood or doing in first game) and want kill every body and so if that happen you need to kill her (but still can rape her before). Have some one read this and with good Japaneses confirming it?

Any blog links for the VB one? I might try to read it , but might stop if I came across something that might turn out to be major spoiler , so I can't promise you anything . I "might" try though ...

first just for be sure VB is what?(sorry i am not English natif
I don't think the studio will give you major spoil but it easy to find it in the page of developer it the 10th development diary and i am almost sure it not a major spoil but still can have little if you want absolute not info

http://ninetail.tk/td13/column.html

If you seen that and find it spoiler for you and some one answer i will reply with the person with spoiler balise

Last edited:
first just for be sure VB is what?(sorry i am not English natif
I don't think the studio will give you major spoil but it easy to find it in the page of developer it the 10th development diary and i am almost sure it not a major spoil but still can have little if you want absolute not info

http://ninetail.tk/td13/column.html

If you seen that and find it spoiler for you and some one answer i will reply with the person with spoiler balise

VB= Venus Blood (Let's ignore the auto vBullentin thing)
XD

So from what I've read from the 10th development column...
It seems that whenever a demon-kind or divine-beings use their power, their souls will be tainted...
And once they used up all their power, they will be "afflicted" by a "sickness" called "凶堕ち" instead of the usual Corruption (悪堕ち)

In the 凶堕ち state , both their body and soul would be twisted, and they'll bring disaster with no distinction between allies and enemies

It's a new kind of "disease" with not enough research , that first appeared 500 years ago (lore)...
For now (By the time the column was written I guess) , there is currently no way to recover the afflicted goddesses...

It "might not be" possible to make 凶堕ち goddesses serve you , since they're hard to control...

Well... Those are the important things I guess (?)
I might miss something though...

P.S.

There is 1 凶堕ち form in the column... So prepare to close your eyes when reading through it if you don't want to see it like me XD

Ok Thank it was what almost what i understand so my Japanese is not so bad i guess just need to passe a lot of time to find all kanji signification in dictionary :(

By the way they finish to make the マスターアップ but i don't find what is meaning for now it something like "master up" in English maybe it something like original DVD but don't sure.

By the way do you thing this time other character will be corrupt like in portion game. Personally i hope it will be the case but i almost sure it have little chance since they never do. No after think they do it in VBH with the helper corrupt character but i personally hope for other character corruption like the elf one and holy girl.

And i hope they stop to change realesse date.If they haven't change the date today i am pretty sure i am finish the game at lest one by now.

Last edited:
Ok Thank it was what almost what i understand so my Japanese is not so bad i guess just need to passe a lot of time to find all kanji signification in dictionary :(

By the way they finish to make the マスターアップ but i don't find what is meaning for now it something like "master up" in English maybe it something like original DVD but don't sure.

By the way do you thing this time other character will be corrupt like in portion game. Personally i hope it will be the case but i almost sure it have little chance since they never do. No after think they do it in VBH with the helper corrupt character but i personally hope for other character corruption like the elf one and holy girl.

Even I don't know what Master Up does.... XD

Well , one of the best thing about VB is they actually make different scenarios and lines based on whether the heroines are corrupted or not... And it would take a lot of time and resources to be able to manage something like that...
So perhaps , the only corruptible characters would be the mains... Not 100% sure though..

Master Up=The game has reached the shipping stage.(Producing package or delivering to retail shops, Which means the programing and debuging process was completed.)

マスターアップ is just one example of common Japanese linguistics problem, They usually widen meaning or generated completlely difference meaning for the same word in English.
Tip:Use Japanese dictionary
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/マスターアップ

There's this upcoming game by waffle

http://www.waffle1999.com/game/70edens/

not much description yet but from the looks of it there MIGHT have corruption in it..

Hmmmmm...VERY interesting.... Waffle isn't known for corruption game but it's well known for Boobs...Boobs...Big boobs....

This at first glance looks like Kyonyuu Fantasy under another name....BUT.... I took a look at Getchu's page for this

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=938262

I read the synopsis which.... DOES hint a bit at either corruption or turning the heroine to fall into lust and crosslink the writer...

It appears the writer is NO stranger to corruption game having participated in writing

Divine Heart Makina, Divine Heart Karen
Prism Saber (Lusterise)
A whole lot of Lusterise tentacle game with corruption
Demonion...etc...

Oh and the artist is also Mogudan who is very well known for Rei Ayanami big boob Doujin but he also draws cover for Comic Unreal which stars....lewdy dressed big boobs demons....angels...etc.... So that's another thing to factor in.

This bears very close watch...Thanks for the update, Kiev

Just finished replaying Venus Blood Frontier , One of my first , if not the first , corruption game I've ever played , when I can only understand only ~5% of the story....
Now I can't wait for VB Ragnarok...

:chuuni_reality:

Just finished replaying Venus Blood Frontier , One of my first , if not the first , corruption game I've ever played , when I can only understand only ~5% of the story....
Now I can't wait for VB Ragnarok...

:chuuni_reality:

By the way have a methode for read japaness because for now i understant well if it speacking or hiragana but if it kanji i am lost :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful