Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Chapter 6 (I don't think I've entered any route , or have I?)
36 Law
13 Chaos
0 Ruin

And it seems that I've chosen all the (+) hearts for all the heroines....

You have enter the law route, now try to meet the requirement for heroines ending. For law route each heroine got 3 H-scenes ecept Brynhildr who got 4. And the number of hearts, can't remember. As I recall all goddresses 5+ and the rest 3+.

Did you got anyone?

If you got all of upper requirement, the next problem is the side quest which I still don't understand how it work.

You have enter the law route, now try to meet the requirement for heroines ending. For law route each heroine got 3 H-scenes ecept Brynhildr who got 4. And the number of hearts, can't remember. As I recall all goddresses 5+ and the rest 3+.

Did you got anyone?

If you got all of upper requirement, the next problem is the side quest which I still don't understand how it work.

XD the problem is , I finished all the side quests that appears , except some free battles....
I got all H scenes , and highest possible hearts for all heroines....
There's nothing else other than free battles on my inter-mission now....
I guess there's no other choice....
I need to import my armies and start a new game....
:chuuni_reality:

P.S.

Since it's a game over, there is no extra options.... Just some bonus and imports XD

XD the problem is , I finished all the side quests that appears , except some free battles....
I got all H scenes , and highest possible hearts for all heroines....
There's nothing else other than free battles on my inter-mission now....
I guess there's no other choice....
I need to import my armies and start a new game....

P.S.

Since it's a game over, there is no extra options.... Just some bonus and imports XD

All the Heroes Level will stay the same after you capture them in new game+, so no worry. I too got 8 game overs for many reasons.
When importing it got a choice for the protagonist. choose the second one you will skip this bad end trap.
View attachment 13813

All the Heroes Level will stay the same after you capture them in new game+, so no worry. I too got 8 game overs for many reasons.
When importing it got a choice for the protagonist. choose the second one you will skip this bad end trap.
View attachment 13813

It seems that anime-sharing attachment got too many issues , I can't open it XD

But I got no choice I guess....
There are no new options in any scene....
Only importing units , and bonus resources....

Does anyone know how the Ruin mode works? I can conclusively get the "evil" end for the goddesses, but I can't seem to trigger the Ruin mode.

It seems that anime-sharing attachment got too many issues , I can't open it XD

But I got no choice I guess....
There are no new options in any scene....
Only importing units , and bonus resources....

Sorry, m(_ _)m and FIXXED!
http://img*r.com/a/m2eZK

Before newgame+ you can buy resources in form of items for the new game. Spend all the money everytime before new game.(*`▽´*)

Last edited:
Sorry, m(_ _)m and FIXXED!
http://img*r.com/a/m2eZK

Before newgame+ you can buy resources in form of items for the new game. Spend all the money everytime before new game.(*`▽´*)

Yup , there's no such option when I import my data , it seems that game over won't give you the option XD

By the way , it seems that on my 2nd playthrough , Fana's heart meter is so low, I've tried all the choices but it seems that nothing raises her heart meter....
Up until she got corrupted , the number of her heart meter stays at 2...
I haven't progress since then...
Is it how it's supposed to be?

:chuuni_reply:

Yup , there's no such option when I import my data , it seems that game over won't give you the option XD

By the way , it seems that on my 2nd playthrough , Fana's heart meter is so low, I've tried all the choices but it seems that nothing raises her heart meter....
Up until she got corrupted , the number of her heart meter stays at 2...
I haven't progress since then...
Is it how it's supposed to be?

:chuuni_reply:

Fana hearts supposed to be only 2 after her corruption and 4 after all questions. The fifth heart for her chaos ending is with Shigyun's question which will add 1 heart to Fana.
However, if Shigyun's question was triggered before Fana corruption(before -heart turn +), you'll miss ending H-scene.

After many tests, finally the requirements for ruin ending.!!!Ruin ending is just sub-ending for chaos route!!!. They're the same.
-All heroines must be in corrupted form
-Got all 4 ruin points 3 from quests(three choices question) and 1 from hirude question.
-Vesera(Nanna's mother) must be alive and triggered H-scene.
-Vesera must be recruited(Nanna 3 hearts H-scene)
-In the last chapter, choose the ruin route.

Goddresses will become monster in this route, which I personally prefer normal corrupted form.

Now, I stuck with 98%CG and I don't know where to look for the last one.

Fana hearts supposed to be only 2 after her corruption and 4 after all questions. The fifth heart for her chaos ending is with Shigyun's question which will add 1 heart to Fana.
However, if Shigyun's question was triggered before Fana corruption(before -heart turn +), you'll miss ending H-scene.

Thank you for your guidance good sir, but may I ask which shigyun question it is?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanashiki
Sorry, m(_ _)m , Sorry
I noted in wrong number, the event for Fana last heart is when she is fighting with Jormund.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-dPGI6_--b3OMFeeuSkl48UlcB8qvF-iXWhDmlRMiLg/edit?usp=sharing
This is my note for VBR, Law route is not finished and it's in a difference doc, hope it help.

Thank you for your help XD
You're really something else.... :O

Time to continue my yggdrasil conquest then

:chuuni_bye:

P.S.

It seems that I've missed Fana's flag....
WHY IS THIS SO HARD OTL
*restarting AGAIN*

Last edited:
Anyone have hints or a guide for Primaveil Dark Mission? The two girls keep rebelling at the end when they are both corrupted.

What is the goal for the training sessions with both of them corrupted to evil?

Anyone have hints or a guide for Primaveil Dark Mission? The two girls keep rebelling at the end when they are both corrupted.

What is the goal for the training sessions with both of them corrupted to evil?

http://img*r.com/a/XgLb3

Hey how did you download that? From this link? http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...リマヴェールdrei-ダークミッション-[1410m]-ver-1-01付-567461/

When I press new game I get that error. Any idea how to fix Anyone?

The error basically says it can't find the file

First things first - go to the install folder. Is there a folder called bg? If yes, check if the file exists.
If yes, what is your locale? Sometimes on a purely Eng setup the system can't read the Japanese characters in folder paths. I normally set my locale and Unicode programs to Japanese. Try changing it and reinstalling to C:\
Lastly, check the permissions on the folder - by some quirk, your user (windows login user) may not have access to it (particularly if you installed as Administrator).

That's all I can think of. Hope this helps....

Hey how did you download that? From this link? http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...リマヴェールdrei-ダークミッション-[1410m]-ver-1-01付-567461/

When I press new game I get that error. Any idea how to fix Anyone?

TKV89 have a way to fix it.

Woohoo! Finished VBR. Thanks for the help with the "dark" routes, @eauto.

I also have the same issue with the CG, it seems that the animation attacks for the smallest girl are incomplete. Wonder where they are.....

Also, the "episode 0" scene released when you finish the True Route is hilarious. "Lo-Li" indeed.....

BTW, isn't there a spoiler tag or something on this forum? Sorry, I just started posting here.

Last edited:
After spending around 40 hours on ragnarok...
Just now , I finished the chaos route...
And only the chaos route...
I'm such a tryhard....
OTL

Which route should I do next I wonder.....
And how to turn the goddesses into their "sick(?)" form...

Meanwhile I'll be trying primaveil for now...

After spending around 40 hours on ragnarok...
Just now , I finished the chaos route...
And only the chaos route...
I'm such a tryhard....
OTL

Which route should I do next I wonder.....
And how to turn the goddesses into their "sick(?)" form...

Meanwhile I'll be trying primaveil for now...

I assume you mean the 'Ruin' mode where they are all monsters....
It's basically the Chaos mode with a bit of difference
For the 3 "triple choice" events, always select the last one. On Chaos Hirude's path, on her last question, choose the chaos option.
If you do this correctly, you'll have 4 Ruin points. Near the end of the Chaos path, just before the final battle, you'll have a choice to continue with the Chaos mode as is or go to Ruin mode.

I assume you mean the 'Ruin' mode where they are all monsters....
It's basically the Chaos mode with a bit of difference
For the 3 "triple choice" events, always select the last one. On Chaos Hirude's path, on her last question, choose the chaos option.
If you do this correctly, you'll have 4 Ruin points. Near the end of the Chaos path, just before the final battle, you'll have a choice to continue with the Chaos mode as is or go to Ruin mode.

So... Just by having 4 ruin points and choosing the ruin hilde option...
They'll all turn into monsters ?
No other requirements?

No other requirements?

Hmm, basically I only did it when all the goddesses were corrupted already. That could be a requirement - I assume so since the ruin mode in previous games needs the goddess to be corrupted first.

Happy new year!

May this year be the year of corruption genre!

No other requirements?

Another requirement is Vesera(Nanna mother). You need her for sacrifice.

Just asking if anyone has any idea how to obtain sub-characters CG in Primaveil Drei Dark Mission. Misssing some CG which I still can't managed to crack my brain on how to obtain them.

Everything is a .bin file. Does someone have it installed? Can you check if it looks the same. There's no BG folder. But there's a bg.bin. How do I fix? I tried everything. Japan locale, run as admin and not running as admin. I just want to play the game

http://img*r.com/a/jcuaX

I still get the same error

The situation is easy to resolved. You didn't change all your settings to Japanese. All settings include time, format, locale and display language. Change all of them and you can play the game. This is the second time I explained this, previously one person posted this question in the torrent section of this game. Try checking there since sometimes it is posted there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]