Please Vote Once for Your Favorite Pair of Chopsticks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] that impresses me. I think that without a doubt is as good as it is true~

Seeing you making all those extras, I also decided to give a little contribution before the contest is officially closed.
So, I made a single-line comment that tries to reflect my opinion about each work, followed by a little award, inspired by the "Virtual prizes" section renano posted. Hope you like them! :)

[MENTION=8332]Samy[/MENTION], for the great scenery, distinct style and a random, yet very nice tale:

7p2Rb.png
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION], for the precision and elegance of your traces, and the stimulus to our imagination with a very mysterious figure:

eSsSQ.png
And [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], for the simple, yet sturdy design, the practical features and a spectacular "buy now!" bonus:

kWvjK.png
(May not look like it from this angle, but the hand is slightly bent to the back, its palm facing up... xD)
As for our dopest contestant, [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION], whose work was incredibly funny (you really made me laugh there, man!)... Sorry, we were the last ones, so we're not supposed to earn anything at all... (I tried to think about a consolation prize, but couldn't come up with anything. xD)
But I know of a very cool place in the beautiful city of Kanazawa where we can have good drinks and listen to fantastic Jazz sessions through the whole night! You with me, bro?! :D

Lol [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] with more chappella ;p

Your good at that....

Yay a prize xD
Hmm we still need to make that Congratulations for renano ojou sama~

I think renano would win the singing contest, if there were one between us.

A singing competition between renano, Hideki, and myself~ I wonder who would win - x-

I just heard my voice on the laptop, and I have to say that my voice is really bad...

In reality, my voice sounds really good. I got compliments from some people. But when I hear myself on my laptop, it's terrible... I blame the microphone.

Oh... Deca sang~ I feel very happy~

I might post another song that is a bit longer... who knows~

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] I put your omake on the first page. Thank you as well~ You're very incredible yourself. :3

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] Duuuude great job on the 3D!! (o゚ェ゚o)
Thanks for the efforts man!!! And as for your proposition, hahahaha of course man, Kanazawa city jammin' it is! Hey thanks again man! (*★'ε`人)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~