Bias Seiyuu

I have way too many but these ones alone will make me buy a game:
Ishida Akira
KENN
Kakihara Tetsuya

And I have a lot more which will make me buy if there're at least 2 (ex SuwaJun, Matsukaze, Pappi, Nao-nii, Wingu + many more @_@)

Hmm... In order, I think...
Kaji Yuuki : I melted for his voice as Eric in Moujuutsukai to Ouji-sama. No more comment.
KENN : Shinnosuke was great, even as a hetare ! xD. I'm not forgetting Kei from Ken ga Kimi. Never.
Kimura Ryouhei : Dunno exactly when I started to notice him. I love it when he's doing shy guys :D
Toriumi Kousuke : First seiyuu I was biased to. I noticed he has a particular way of speaking but well...
Ono Yuuki : Always reminds me of Kamakiyo (Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu). That blush...

Um. Guess I have to stop here. Yeah, let's do that.

(Not really in order in the end. Oh, well xD)

When I started playing otome, I didn't care who voiced characters. I always looked at the character type. But after
I started to study Japanese and I started listening to cd drama, seiyuu have come to play a very important role.

I love the voice of Toriumi Kousuke. Any character who is voiced by Toriumi-san, I always pay attention to it. I don't even know why.
I like any characters: cheerful, friendly, flirting, serious and do-S. In particular really like his voice of Shu from the Diabolik lovers. That is why I have such an avatar.
Sakurai Takahiro. His voice won me over as well as the voice of Toriumi-san. Again I don't care what kind of characters, even if I'm not interested in this character before the game, I will definitely choose they character.I don't know why these two have such an impact on me.
Tatsuhisa Suzuki. He is incredible in the role of Yuma from the Diabolik lovers.After this I noticed Tatsuhisa-san. Now he voiced the character of Noctis Lucis Caelum from the Final Fantasy XV. I am still under the effect of the demo version.
Tachibana Shinnosuke. He won me even more with their kisses.
Daisuke Ono, Kondo Takashi, Midorikawa Hikaru.
KENN, Ishida Akira, Kakihara Tetsuya.

The list is not complete. But it's all I can think right now.

I have a lot of biases!! Sakurai Takahiro, Suzumura Kenichi, Saitou Souma, Ishikawa Kaito, Toriumi Kousuke, Uchiyama Kouki and a lot more... Also recently I've been paying a lot of attention to Umehara Yuuichirou, Shirai Yuusuke, Yamamoto Kazutomi and Murase Ayumu.. The newbies nowadays are great.. XD

My all time favorite Seiyuu: KAJI YUUKI :chuuni_kyun: Simply because he delivers the character's emotions so well and he voices my all time favorite Otome Character (Yomi from Ayakashi Gohan ;w; )
And I also melt everytime Kamiya Hiroshi speaks. (these two being my favorites has nothing to do with Shingeki no Kyojin, pfft, nothing at all *runs*)
I also like Ishida Akira, KENN and Maeno Tomoaki ♥

Did someone say bias seiyuu?
XDDDD
no.1 KENN
:nyanmusu_happy:
no.2 MASSU!!!!!!! (Masuda Toshiki) Thx to Ryuu from boueibu and Kashuu from tourabu
no. 3 Iguchi Yuuichi aka Hotarumaru from tourabu

the list continues coz there's too much to write

1: Shimono Hiro - First seiyuu I really liked. Found him in Corpse Party (as Satoshi).
2: Toriumi Kousuke - Second seiyuu I heard and liked. Forget where I first heard him because he voices so many;;
3: Kakihara Tetsuya - ... because I like the way he talks?? VANQUISH BROTHER's Shingen. ///

There's a lot more but it'll turn into a long list so I just wrote my top 3. (*≧∀≦*)

Well, I have a handful of seiyuus that I like, but without a doubt my biggest and only bias is Suwabe Junichi. Sometimes I'll only play a game or watch an anime because he is in it (I'm looking at you "Meganebu!"). I even got to the point of making a japanese iTunes account just to buy the pure black versions of feromen songs.

I think my favorite character he has played is Theodore from the persona series. For those who don't know him, here is an image:

persona_seven_minutes_in_heaven_theodore_by_vampiregodesnyx-d6uvcp5.jpg

He is just sooo cute :nyanmusu_happy:

When I noticed that Theodore's seiyuu was Suwabe while playing P3P in japanese, I just thought: A character cannot be this perfect XD

Last edited:
Shimono Hiro
Shouta Aoi (not as overly-cute-cute-always-happy-character... I don't like these, but I love his... more calm roles)
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu

I have so much bias seiyuu i can't write all of them :"D
But my #1 is Midorikawa Hikaru. My passion, his voice is really awesome (^3^). I remember that the first time I met this seiyuu in Togainu no chi (lol yeah) anime and then Starry Sky game. His voice charmed me... Fav projects with him is Ayakashi Gohan, TnC and Criminale! (i like all projects with Hikaru...)

Also I like Toriumi Kousuke, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Hatano Wataru, Terashima Takuma, OnoKen, Kimura Ryohei and others

So far I haven't come across a Seiyuu I didn't like at all in some role. While there certainly are cases of messed up character x voice combinations, up until now I've never encountered a case of "couldn't act out as seiyuu" as in not adapting the voice to fit the scene etc.
But while I was reminiscing about this, I somehow ended up thinking about what it must be like to be in a relationship with a seiyuu. While those voices might be nice to listen to here for us, I wonder how one would feel in real life. Seiyuus deliver a lot more emotions with their voice than actors do in general, I believe. So I think I'd always be 2nd guessing myself, if I were in a relationship with a seiyuu, especially on phone calls. For me it'd be kind of awkward... ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
How would you feel about it?

Long list made short:
1. Kaji Yuki. I MEAN HAVE YOU HEARD THAT WONDERFUL VOICE I AM ALMOST CRYING JUST THINKING ABOUT HIS VOICE!!!!!!!!! Can I choose Ensemble Stars as his best otome game role? Although it's not a real otome game it has the flair of one and isara mao is just the most wonderful 2D I've ever encountered. (to make this short I'm not going to drift away and start thinking about how I betrayed mao for a whole week for reon. Let's just not .......) Well if I'd have to choose a REAL otome game then maybe Kakeru from norn9. Just the right amount of angst and perfection was in that voice.

2. Forever fav Kamiya Hiroshi (I feel like I don't have to even talk about him because just yeah)

3. DAMN IT HANAE NATSUKI let's take a short moment and appreciate him in crazy circus. Please don't let me be the only one who wants this Drama CD to get an otome game because IT JUST HAS TO GET ONE.

the end because I don't want to list more like I feel like I could list roughly around 20 - 50 seiyuu maybe because I just can't decide ahahaa

kimura ryoheiii!!! love love love his voice a lot! especially Kou from dialovers and in some anime (bokuto from haikyuu lol)

tachibana shinnosuke = eargasm lv.100000

God there are so many wonderful ones.
But the ones I really like a lot are:

Yoshimasa Hosoya, Hanae Natsuki, Kaji Yuuki and Namikawa Daisuke.

Yush! :chuuni_yes: I don't even have to think twice about deciding because it is Hirakawa Daisuke for me! Gotta love his awesome BL and otome roles.

As for second in my heart it is KENN :korokke_doki: for his amazing voice

For me:
Miyano Mamoru: I felt in love with his voice while watching Free! (Rin-chan)
and Fukuyama Jun because of Koro-Sensei

Ono Daisuke! His sexy voice is good at singing and voice acting too! He is just perfect :blushhappy:

Midorikawa Hikaru~ His voice is calming~I like him since in Starry Sky, just to know him is voice acting Sakamoto desu ga? currently XD

Miyano Mamoru~ Can't stop loving his voice acting in K project. The ''mi~sa~ki~'' is killing me <3
KENN~ He is really good at singing!
Kaji Yuuki~ His voice is so crystal clear! Love it :miku_love:

There's so many...but I really like Tachibana Shinnosuke's relaxing voice, he's very talented in voice acting^^

Although my bias is Hiroshi Kamiya, I have to say that Akira Ishida is akin to Japan's prince charming :nosebleed:

As much as I like his quirkiness as Katsura in Gintama, time suddenly stopped after watching his casting in Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu Uta Koi.

...Just close your eyes:smooch:

Hmm, hmm~ My fave seiyuu of all time is Taniyama Kishow! And i've fallen completely and deep because of his voice <3 Such a great singer and performer too~ And ahh- there are times when I can recognize him immediately and there are times when I can't like ???? b r u h is that really you wtf?! Voice acting skills are top-notch, and I love his personality too! <3 Oh, and he's soooo funny and weird too! Besto besto * w * <333 ALL HAIL GRANRODEO

Then there is Maeno Tomoaki!~ Best dorky seiyuu ever <3 , but maaaaan! He can seem so cool and gentle in photos <3 And I love how his roles are either dorks or stern cool guys. Uhhhh, AHH-! His singing voice and style is easy to recognize hhhh his voice gives me eargasms. I DIE EVERY TIME I HEAR CAMUS FROM UTAPRI TBH OTL

Ahh, yeah! KENN too and Aoi Shouta! Seiyuus that make me want to cry from their singing voices ; ~ ; Their voice are just mmmmm <3 KENN's voice is just too awesome for my existence to take, like, woooooaaaah when! he! sings! rock!!! AMAZING, he puts so much soul into his singing. And it's same with his voice acting too! His voice is really too easy to recognize though, saves me the time to figure out whose character songs I want in a series or game though~ *^* Now Aoi Shouta is a cool angel QWQ He seemed too girly for me when I first knew about him but!!! Wow his voice...it's so handsome, so precious. His singing makes me cry, especially when he sings sad and emotional songs. Ahh, Aoi Shouta you look like an angel with an angelic voice ; - ; <3

TATTSUN! Tatsuhisa Suzuki is another of my faves. He can be cute, cool, and a dork in his roles. But in otome games he's mostly the awesome cool guy (points at Kurosaki Ranmaru from UtaPri). And alike KENN, he sings rock like a god and I look forward to his character songs. Oh how I love OLDCODEX~ (GRANRODEO IS STILL NUMBER ONE FOR ME THOUGH) Voice acting-wise, I can say he's really great!

I want to add more like Wataru Hatano and Yuki Ono too but to note lastly, I'd like to say

10sdt1c.jpg

UMEHARA YUICHIRO

He's new but wow all his roles are absolutely my favorites in their own series and games(example is Hasumi Keito from Ensemble Stars(game); Lucas from Aichuu/I-chu(game); Wakasa the merman from Orenchi no Furo Jijou(anime); En Yufuin from Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu LOVE!(anime); Kuro from Dynamic Chord's apple-polisher; and Teika Ichijoji from Magic★Kyun! Renaissance). He won the Best Rookie actors Award at the 10th Seiyuu Awards. He sings great, voice acts great. Dork. Cute. Funny. Ikemen <3

530bpd.gif

//inserts NAKAMURA YUUICHI

Last edited:
Don't really have a bias as of now, though I used to really like Hirakawa as Ace and Kakihara as Shin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!