Beyond Our Reality (Dreams)

Control sucks my willpower... makes me tired... :x

I'll take your nightmares... Do you have them often?

Hmm... afraid to fall... stepping on manholes and cracked up grounds in which may collapse or casually putting half of my body over the roof...

I guess it needs to be extreme for me to be frightened like purposely dying, but I cherish my life... ^^

How can all of you remember your dreams? It's said that people cannot remember what happened in their dreams, but can remember what happened in their nightmares.

Anyways, this is a brief summary of what I was dreaming about a few hours ago:
Happy life with my crush. We got married and had a daughter named Mei Ling. It was fine, until I couldn't move my body and saw myself slicing off the limbs of my crush and Mei Ling. The end.

Holy f*ck. \(◎o◎)/!
That sounded incredibly cute at first, but now I don't even know anymore (゜レ゜)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

It's usually determined that if you kill someone... it's most likely your anxiety or subconscious telling you about the steps you have taken so far with that person.

Killing doesn't mean you will kill in real life... just means you being closer to her probably makes you feel pretty happy, perhaps uncertain, all those emotions.

Killing her or the child in your dreams is not anything sinister... it's like knocking down the barrier...

Well i never really have all that much control of my dreams to start with... and willpower... i dont usually have much of that either >.< Could at times... but not always... :x

I dont have much nightmares actually~ Theyre quite very rare and usually have some aspect that wasnt too displeasing... not sure if i should call them nightmares actually... well i guess theyre just the most negative dreams that i had...

Wouldnt be nice if you died... :x I would say enjoy your fearlessness and let it last... i dont think any extreme thing that could inspire fear in you would be good to experience... :x

Just enjoy your dreams or sit through the ride... thinking too much... too much headaches and troublesome.

If you must... just try to remember ones that'll benefit you or stir some memories...

I won't die... I won't do anything extreme... My mind is 'logical'... most of the time...

renano, have you had some interesting dreams recently? And I mean, really interesting.

Hmm yes i usually just enjoy the dreams as it goes on~ See no point in controlling the randomness~

I use dreams for random ideas at times... though since they seem less random then before not quite as much :x

Yeah xD Much more logical then meh~

renano, have you had some interesting dreams recently? And I mean, really interesting.

Interesting?

I'm not quite sure what qualifies as interesting for you in relation to dreams...

Maybe... a dream seeing my aunt in some huge boiler without the door closed so you can see inside as she burns herself alive voluntarily while she claws out her skin and eyeballs to kill herself faster...

Or maybe... a random dream about food?

Not quite sure...

Hmm yes i usually just enjoy the dreams as it goes on~ See no point in controlling the randomness~

I use dreams for random ideas at times... though since they seem less random then before not quite as much :x

Yeah xD Much more logical then meh~

You repeated random quite often... still better to just let the dreams decide or whatnot...

Logical... I become tired easily because of that...

I have dreams... the ones you consider 'interesting'... I suppose if you like that, does that mean you sometimes have random dreams as well?

You repeated random quite often... still better to just let the dreams decide or whatnot...

Logical... I become tired easily because of that...

Hmm i dont view the dreams as anything that could cause me harm so i just let them take me where they will... Randomness... i enjoy randomness quite a bit... i havent really gotten into any trouble in dreams before... chased by creature but i always seem to escape or the dream ends before the creature can get to me...

Well your logicalness... tiring... well idk :x Not too sure... i guess i dwell in fantasy too much...

Hmm i dont view the dreams as anything that could cause me harm so i just let them take me where they will... Randomness... i enjoy randomness quite a bit... i havent really gotten into any trouble in dreams before... chased by creature but i always seem to escape or the dream ends before the creature can get to me...

Well your logicalness... tiring... well idk :x Not too sure... i guess i dwell in fantasy too much...

Wish I could enjoy the randomness... Want to avoid anything in my dreams if possible...

Logic... It's tiring because I'm always thinking for solutions in my dreams to solve certain problems.

Like in my dream last night, I had to find a way out of a mansion and save 12 people before it would explode.

Another use of my logic is that even when those 'shadows' try to corrupt my body and mind, I refuse their existence... They are not real to me... Making me tired... It's like the more I refuse and save my soul, the more pressure those 'shadows' try to keep corrupting me.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever noticed the tags of this thread? haha (○・▽・○)

Wish I could enjoy the randomness... Want to avoid anything in my dreams if possible...

Logic... It's tiring because I'm always thinking for solutions in my dreams to solve certain problems.

Like in my dream lat night, I had to find a way out of a mansion and save 12 people before it would explode.

Another use of my logic is that even when those 'shadows' try to corrupt my body and mind, I refuse their existence... They are not real to me... Making me tired... It's like the more I refuse and save my soul, the more pressure those 'shadows' try to keep corrupting me.

Never any rest huh? (*ノД`*)
Does doing a certain thing or thinking about a certain thing before sleeping actually affect your dream?

Has anyone ever noticed the tags of this thread? haha (○・▽・○)

Never any rest huh? (*ノД`*)
Does doing a certain thing or thinking about a certain thing before sleeping actually affect your dream?

I noticed the tags... just considered them everyday things~ xD

I can sleep, but I wake up every 2 hours or so and thus begins a new dream... Which is why I can dream up to 6 dreams or more.

It's quite common to have certain aspects in our daily lives and what we see and do to affect our dreams.

These do occur in my dreams as well as the subconscious foretelling me things like if I forgot a promise or feel sad about something...

However, even without doing anything much like sitting in a room all day, not reading/watching/hearing anything grotesque, or just minding my own business, I will dream mostly 'bad things' any way.

It's probably because I have sadistic/bad/troublesome thoughts often as a child, but I grew up thinking 'logically', kindly, and respectfully as possible...

Might be my repressed desires to let out my evil thoughts... or the fact that I refuse my ability to foretell certain events that will very likely occur in my life.

In the end, my dreams are good for artistic or other means, but I prefer to have no dreams whatsoever. They make me have headaches, tired, annoyed, etc.

Still... they are my dreams... They help me decipher my health, what may happen to those close to me, and allow me to recognize what I have been holding back... It's useful at times, but annoying no matter how I sugar coat it. xD

Shadows... so accepting them would probably change you as a person?

Dreams arent draining for me cuz i dont really use willpower to influence events... :x They either happen or they dont...

If i woke every two hours... that would be horrible for meh cuz i take at least half an hour to fall back asleep >.<

Repressed desires... well quite a possibility... :x

Hmm... quite possibly... Those 'shadows'... if I accepted them, you'd probably see me on the news and 'somewhere' not good~

Don't need to worry though... I'm logical and sensible... :goodtea:

Haha... no willpower for you~ :3 Better to 'go to the flow'~

Half an hour to fall asleep... Hmm... that's not too strange, but to others, it could be troublesome.

Repressed desires... I do have them, but like I mentioned. I'm sensible enough not to do them... or else I won't be here chatting with you, but 'somewhere else'. :goodtea:

Oh :x Prison... well logical and sensible xD Hmm likes you the way you are now :3

Well if i was in your situation it might be different... but i usually dont need to control much~

Half an hour at least... at times it could take 2 hrs or so... then theres times i just dont sleep at all that night :x

Well everyone has repressed desires xD If they didnt repress those desires the world would be quite a mess~

Reactions: renano
Thank you~ I like you too~ ^^

Dreams are better when you don't recognize it as a dream... Once you do... it feels like it 'shifts'.

Hmm... quite common in which people don't sleep at all no matter how hard they try... Happened to me as well~ Singing a tune or sleeping on the opposite end of the bed helps for me... xD Don't know if they'll work for you.

Repressed desires can be quite detrimental... They should be released/relieved one way or another because then I'd be bonkers by now or emotionally detached~ xD They come out as random thoughts or some anime relieves my desires~ ^^

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Hmm i can usually tell if its a dream (too much random fantasy stuff happening) xD I just ignore that for the duration of the dream :3

Sleeping at the opposite end of the bed or singing... well actually my not being able to sleep has various reasons which is usually something bothering me...

Well i usually dont repress desires too much~ Allows myself to enjoy the normal stuff usually... or not so normal xD Im living a relatively stress free life atm~

I'm unable to ignore it... xD Feels almost like I'm required to 'solve' it...

Bothered... You've been helping me so far... I wouldn't mind returning the favor. I'm willing to listen/read whatever is troubling you or praying for you if you need it.

Whatever is bothering you... may you please find a solution or some way to relieve it in which calms your mind, heart, and soul.

Stress free life... Why is that so hard for me to imagine? :x Still... I'm glad you can live that way~ :3

Well solving it... i guess unsatisfying endings are what causes certain dreams to loop back and let me redo the dream from a certain part :3

Hmm the stuff bothering me are quite mundane xD Nothing to really worry about~ The last causes were my roommate's music but i dont dorm anymore so im good~ My random daily bothers usually dont affect me too much beyond that day~

I guess i can be semi happy go lucky at times xD Think up solutions to problems as i go and avoid/solve negative stuff if possible~ Stress does come along at times but nothing that i will allow to build up too much :3

Have you 're-looped' your dreams often?

Hmm... if you say it's nothing to be worried about...~ ^^ Just take care with whatever happens~

Semi-happy-go-lucky... Hmm... I can picture that~ :3

Hmm twice that i can think of atm~ not sure if theres more~

I can deal with most of the stuff that happens :3 If i cant i probably will bother people~~

Lol i seem somewhat happy go lucky? xD

"The people can not live of dreams" ......
......"But they can not live without them"

I prefer to have dreams to motivate me every day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!