best PC game ever in your opinions?

Based on genre:

RTS - Command & Conquer: Red Alert (the 1st)
FPS - Day of Defeats Classic (IMHO)
SIM - Silent Hunter series (I've played SH2 & SH3)
TBS - Civilization series(except for Civ4)
3PS - Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast (OK, it's actually a FPS, but when you use lightsaber it turn to 3PS, which is my preferred weapon, plus the Force Choke)
RPG - GTA3
MMORPG - Ragnarok Online
Puzzle - Minesweeper

RTS - Real Time Strategy
FPS - First Person Shooter
SIM - Simulation
TBS - Turn Based Strategy
3PS - 3rd Person Shooter
RPG - Rocket Propel Launcher Role Play Game
MMORPG - Mass Multiplayer Online RPG

Last edited:
The best game I've ever played is starcraft,that was real a magic for when I start to play it.Especially play it with my friends and win in this game,perfect balance~

I know a game which is teaching you every second you play. I know a game which has extremely awesome atmosphere to serve you while you play. I know a game which has a lot of bugs but even than it has a lot of things to make you play. It is called Fallout.

I would say Touhou series and then silent hunter series, starcraft, warcraft

I know a game which is teaching you every second you play. I know a game which has extremely awesome atmosphere to serve you while you play. I know a game which has a lot of bugs but even than it has a lot of things to make you play. It is called Fallout.

how does it teaches u???????:confused:

I would say Touhou series and then silent hunter series, starcraft, warcraft

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nr345 Click here to enlarge
how does it teaches u???????Click here to enlarge
Yes, it teaches something ;) Fallout is like a book, make you prepared for an irradiated world. In another hand not teaches that much but I think helps you to grow up.

I'm sorry but I am going to have to ask,

WHY HAS THIS THREAD MADE IT TO THE FOURTH PAGE WITHOUT ANYBODY MENTIONING AN UNREAL GAME?!?!?

Unreal Tournament 3 is king in my opinion. Graphics are great and the gameplay is fun :D

Last edited:
rofl...=.=...yea it sure helps teaches u in an irradiate world of couse on the condition that u survive the nukes....=.=....but i do not think it helps with u grow up though =.=...

forgive me for saying this...=.=..but i never have heard of unreal games=.=....:whistle:

rofl...=.=...yea it sure helps teaches u in an irradiate world of couse on the condition that u survive the nukes....=.=....but i do not think it helps with u grow up though =.=...

forgive me for saying this...=.=..but i never have heard of unreal games=.=....:whistle:

Well, it does. It develops your conversation abilities. It changes your perspective so much. If you choose to become good in-game, it shows you why humanism is exists. It helps you to find out the power of speech. It guides you to live alone in world. It teaches you how can you stand in brutal world. I learned English from Fallout and I discovered why English is this common. I think it teaches you how can you be cooperative person and why. Did you play Fallout, if you didn't I recommend you to play asap.

Well, it does. It develops your conversation abilities. It changes your perspective so much. If you choose to become good in-game, it shows you why humanism is exists. It helps you to find out the power of speech. It guides you to live alone in world. It teaches you how can you stand in brutal world. I learned English from Fallout and I discovered why English is this common. I think it teaches you how can you be cooperative person and why. Did you play Fallout, if you didn't I recommend you to play asap.

=.=....rofl....because i was literally mascaring everyone in each town..=.=...so not much of a conversation :rolleyes:....

=.=....rofl....because i was literally mascaring everyone in each town..=.=...so not much of a conversation :rolleyes:....

lol, that's a choice at last, isn't it? You can create a new game and start back again. But I gotta say that I never wanted to become evil or worse, that was just pointless to me. When I played Fallout New Vegas, I spent like 4 days of my life for that game and that was available only for being "good". The game welcomes you to another world if you choose to be good, you'll want to play more and more.

yea...that is a choice..i do that after i finished each story line by conversation =.=...and then i got bored and download a bunch of mod and start masscaring and have a zombie rampage :ninja:

yea...that is a choice..i do that after i finished each story line by conversation =.=...and then i got bored and download a bunch of mod and start masscaring and have a zombie rampage :ninja:
If you played Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, download the DLCs of them and then find the "Underground Hideout" from FNV Nexus. I think the mod is awesome and I played the whole game with the mod. I've never faced with errors, so there's no problem, you can check it out sometime.

the yantz memorial hideout already lagg my game so bad=.=.....dout it i am going into get another hideout=.=..

u mean normal or hard??

well i am a gamer so..
theres too many to mention...
=,=

but for now, i am stuck on skyrym..
( i do not like FPS genre game..
lOLs...)

The games I played most are these DotA kind games like LoL and HoN ~
I got a Dota2 beta key, but didn't play it though.
I'm quite good in LoL but a total sucker in HoN and Dota....have to learn all the abilities of the Heroes and the function of all the items...but I don't have the time for that right now :/

Futhermore I really like indiegames, such as Terraria, Dungeon Defenders and all that stuff^^

Civilization series. Always caused me to sleep late, coz of that "One more turn then I quit, but end up playing till morning" moment.

I can't really decide which one is the best so I'll just list some awesome ones.

Touhou series
--------------
Final Fantasy 9
Tales of Vesperia
----------------
Call of Duty 2
Battlefield 3
Halo (first one)
--------------
Osu!
Frets on Fire
--------------------
Elders Scrolls: Skyrim
--------------------
C&C Red Alert
--------------
Tekken series

There is a lot more but these came in mind without that much thinking.

Ohh.. Heroes of Might and Magic 4. Almost forgot that one.

all hail DotA and i think skyrim is still best (especially for the awesome mods),and assasins creed really make me feel better everytime i playing (still waiting for AC III..this october)

well too many games to choose from ... if PC games then i would chose the Portal series

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US