corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Baka%20to%20Test%20to%20Shoukanjuu%20Ni%21.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: バカとテストと召喚獣にっ!
Alternative Name: Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts 2; The Idiot, the Tests, and the Summoned Creatures 2; BakaTest 2
Categories: Comedy, High School, Proxy Battles, Romance, School, School Life, Seinen, Super Power
Producer: Silver Link

SUMMARY
By utilizing the school's unique testing system, Akihisa and his classmates of class F waged a long and uphill struggle to take over the classroom of class A. However, their efforts fell short. Since then, a season has passed and it is now summer...

My Opinion:
As hilarious as the first season this is pretty much a must-see for all comedy lovers. ;)
They seem to have turned up the fanservice a bit, but that might be related to the first episode being a beach one. Can't wait for the second one. :P​

Reactions: Yoshi Akihisa
Must watch comedy.

Over the heels idiotic comedy that is never a fail with anyone. Definitely worth the wait for more than 1 year for the second season

Needs more summons battle soon, that is always the highlight!

Season two lost some of the charms :s. They turn Himeji and Minami into yanderes (lost some of the character chemistry) and lots of abusive which is funny for one time, gets old if overused. Hope they get back to the class battles which is season one highlights for me. At least there are some summons in recent episodes.

not some, quite a lot. episode 4 was the only 'closest' episode to any 1 from s1.
the yandere transformation was funny, but kept getting re-used. shoko's persistence just got worse, in a bad sense because it doesnt help the show when yuuji doesnt appreciate it.
i missed the spontaneous jokes and reactions of s1, and the stupid reasonings which they gave up already.

WE NEED MORE SUMMON BATTLES

@episode 8

is this really bakatest? i am so not impressed by the episode

I'm looking forward to this series, and waiting until all episodes are done. Hopefully the full season 2 lives up to the high standards of the first season when it comes to complete silliness.

Himeji Mizuki's 3-Minute Cooking Lesson!

Today's dish: A Beef and Potato Stew That Will Melt Even "That Special Someone's" Mouth!

Ingredients (Serves 4):

4 Potatoes
200g Beef
1 Onion
4 tbsp. Soy Sauce
3 tbsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
45cc Sulfuric Acid (Usually used as a preservative, so you can keep the food tasty!)
Small amounts of Potassium Nitrate

All of the above ingredients form a mixture called Aqua Regia which is basically turns a human into a 'Jellyman' <- Steins Gate Reference! Haha

hideous and ridiculous cooking skills and recurring jokes about the cooking easily makes her a very boring character in my books.

never really like her, in fact this continuation as a whole. series aint even half as good as season 1

where are my summoned beast battles?!?!?!?!?!?

Clearly pales in comparison with season 1. It's still good, but just not excellent. :(
The class war started to late in the season and the peeking battles where a poor replacement. Oh well, it could always be worse.

well, it could always be worse.

agreed~ though the peeking battles were not that bad, they should just plotted the entire episode, and not leave the last half of the episode guessing who is really responsible (it was plain as day).

not much spontaneous laughter from this series, s1 made me laugh like a retard

S1 > S2. Season 2 didn’t really click or kick in anything until half way. I mean, even the REAL Shoukanjuus didn’t pop in till then as well.
Season Two was rather a lot more gimmicky than anything else for most of it with lots of the girls getting pissed at the guys for even thinking of some other girl for a SPLIT second and switch into yandere. It got a bit much. It’s like “sigh, again??” please come up with better material, you’re wasting my time with repeated jokes.
Hideyoshi kept me through the first half (the twin pull was the better halves) and then later on in the series when it got back to the character development and even made me a COMPLETE Minami x Akihisa fan, gtfo Himeji. The core essence of how Minami fell for Akihisa cannot make me do anything except root for her. Following this with the Shouko x Yuuji was amazing. Their past was a lot more intriguing than I thought. They’re more complex, have deeper, and darker pasts than the others.
It did rewire the love triangle, but Season One was about how Class F was trying to prove that studies wasn’t all that important, and now in Season Two, they hardly touched on that plot at all and there was hardly any directional plot/goal that I was kind of hoping for.

^ First statement was understatement.

Very clearly, S1 outdoes S2 by miles and miles. The summon battles among classes were sorely missed, S2 completely failed to provide the spontaneous out-bursts of laughters that it has provided throughtout S1. The focus on the triangle was done very horribly, but no idiots out there will ever support Himeji ever again. Kou is a prime example of the converted one. They threw 2 episodes of a comedy anime to reveal boring pasts of the characters and never attempt to bring it back to now, with everything forgotten in a mere 3 minutes after the flashbacks ended. They even ended the series with the summer losers combi from the OVA, which just goes to show how little priority is given for this.

Jokes are sorely sorely missed. The whole gags of Hideyoshi being continually mistaken wasnt there, Voyuer's definitely did not need as half as much blood transfusion compared to S1, the 2 girls vying for the idiot becoming yanderes in the first half was recycled, boring and definitely not needed. Shouko's persistence is getting on everyone's nerves, they should just already put her and Yuuji together, and stop making Yuuji a tsundere to her, and allow him to come out with more ingenious strategies to win the Summon battles.

Quite the half-assed work to me, after being made to wait for over a year for yet around of crazy laughters generated from the 'class of idiots', but sadly, the sequel failed in every sense of the bringing the laughter back. At least the OVAs were better.

Last edited:
S2 was more focused on possible pairs, not the whole summon criteria. They couldn't balance it properly IMO.

I won't say it failed for me, since at least there is at least one LOL moment for me each episode.

The LOL moments aint that good enough compared to S1, maybe its just me putting to high an expectation for the show to make me erupt in endless laughter like it did in S1

i laugh a lot when i was saw this anime , hha,... but it's going have s3????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12