AS's MAfia Game 1 Sign up's

Hmm random little plans for the house~ Ill just try and drag other spammers over everyday xD

Perhaps Nero will handcuff you as well~ ^^

And poor Nero gets lonely... D: /me scratches [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] 's head and feeds him a strawberry with her mouth

Let's all live together and get handcuffed!~

Samkaka wants to bring meat over everyday.

Handcuff Samkaka next to Gwee and Kiki.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] You know you're asking for it when you feed it to me like that...

If I'm 'asking for it', then why don't you 'give it to me', my dear Nero?~

You know there's a masochist in you, Sam~

Catch Samkaka! He needs to be a part of the human centipede.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] With pleasure. Just let me finish my drink first.

Hmm its quite difficult to catch me if i really needed to escape and there is stuff around to use~

Onwards we go to catch the elusive Sam and his many onion friends.

/me watches Sam and his onion friends step into a minefield...

Enjoy your drink. May you bestow upon me your 'punishment'~

We do not need Samkaka;we can always find someone to replace him. Nyehehe.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] I'm going to punish you... WITH MY -Insert whatever here-!

@ Sam

Rocks... you mean pop rocks? xD

@ Nero

I shall insert... a gold finger!

Or some whip-lashings with dripped hot chocolate.

@ mademoiselle You want me to punish you with a golden finger and whip-lashings?

@ Nero

Hmm... sure. Why not~

Haven't tried. Might as well start now. xD

@ Sam

I was thinking about that candy, pop rocks.

Could work~

Lol pop rocks... hmm but that wont just set off the mines... i wonder if it can cause chain reactions and just kill off all the nearby mines~

Or if you have stepped on a landmine and have not yet lifted your foot... sacrifice one of your clones instead to take your place.

Or just die~ ^^

(No wonder people lynched me) xD

@ Nero

Hmm... I'm willing to accept any form of punishment.

'Insert or do' what you'd like.

Last edited:
@ mademoiselle Then you shall suck on my index and middle finger until I give further instructions.

I dont wanna die like this T.T Well not like ill die even if i get blown up... just keep making copies and living on...

lol even here is ecchi and samy dies xD

oh poor renano you got killed wish that mafia gets his punishment~lol

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] The more threads we do it on, the more people see the love.

Hmm is that still going? Though i missed whatever happened anyhow... :/

Ive been dead so dun really matter~

@ Nero

/me sucks on Nero's fingers and swirls her tongue around them like a popsicle

Dead is how we shall live~

lol okay

/me throws water on renano's body/hair xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US