AS's MAfia Game 1 Sign up's

It's two pictures switching back and forth. Ex. The picture now says 'Yes', the other picture will be 'No'.

Oh so a somewhat simple gif xD Hmm maybe he could do that little bit of "magic" instead if it doesnt work~

Or Alex wants his animated gif instead...

Magic can be dangerous~

Like you suddenly falling in a manhole and then somehow landed in a mutant alligator's mouth.

You'll live~

Must be because I've been jumping on them often lately.

My father keeps dragging me away though... xD

I'd still want you to live. Won't be the same without you~

Do they really, Nero?~

With Sam's fantasy... horror from Nero is also a must.

But I'm scared of things that normal people wouldn't be afraid of and on top of that, I am insanely honest and like to troll others...

don't worry guys we will be hosting more games in due time :D

just stay tune for the details......

Hmm you have high expectations ojou sama xD Not higher than i can deal with ;p Maybe tons of bruises and stuff on the way though x.x All indirectly inflicted... or directly by your own hands... or legs xD

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Continuing where we left off...

I always thought 'giddy' meant dizzy. I apologize for my carelessness, I will look at definitions more often.

Gwee's invading my thoughts!? o -o

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

No apologies are necessary. Even I make mistakes and rely upon the dictionary or those who know the word beforehand.

Giddy can mean being dizzy. However, another meaning it has is being lighthearted or joyful.

Is this the first time AG invaded your thoughts? xD

Oh my. You speak with such formality;it makes me a bit jealous, haha.

My words have made you filled with joy? I do not see how thinking naughty thoughts are joyful, especially if they're about you... T///T

Yeah, I'm usually the one who invades his c: On Skype, I speak to him and he then says 'You must be psychic. You always know when I come online.'.

I feel giddy because it's usually me who is thinking 'naughty' things. Therefore, when you mentioned that you're the one who's thinking about something naughty, I felt quite happy. :>

Let Nero think more naughty things. xD

Haha~ Maybe you and AG have a 'connection' of sorts. You both make a good team.

Oh my. Let's share a room when we live together, just in case you need 'something'. (;

Gwee and Samkaka can share a room as well, haha.

You want me to think of more naughty things? Well, umm, I can't exactly do that without any influence...

Him and I are hubbies on the forum, so of course. c: I gave him to Kiki for now, haha.

Haha~

Sounds like a good plan. ;3

Sam and AG would be more than happy to oblige. I'd like them to stick together like good brothers.

Maybe more conversations between us and if others decide to join to chat, can give you that influence~

NTR is still in effect. xD Shiki wouldn't last long with AG and his flying glomps.

Yeah, I think it's more convenient to have two bedrooms and we each have a roommate c:

I wonder how that will turn out xD

I was waiting for you to say that, haha. c:

I handcuffed both of them side by side on a bed, so they'll manage. Nyehehe.

It would be nice if we can share a bed. :3

Sam and AG can sleep on the same bed as well or have bunk beds.

Haha, waiting for me say that... I can tell this is amusing you somewhat. xD

Handcuffed!~ What a solution. Just hope they don't kill each other or cut off their limbs.

I suppose that is the only way, since we shouldn't take up a lot of room c:

When you mentioned bunkbeds, it reminded me of that bunkbed scene from Step Brothers xD

Umu. It's always fun when you're around, haha. But in all honesty, I do feel pretty lonely from time to time.

I suppose they can't when their feet are handcuffed and their mouths are sealed off with duct tape c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?