Edit:

Episode 21 was a good episode... I had some ideas for Amata and Kagura, but I have a feeling they'll just pull some parallel paradox or something.

Zessica... she's an important character. They won't let her die off so easily.

Cliffhanger... sort of want to watch the next episode... just to see the preview if Zessica comes back~

Last edited:
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], hide your text in spoilers please.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], its fine.

Random ramblings (when members just spout 'I like this series' etc, are ok, but episode-centric spoilers and opinions and all must be 'spoiler-ed'.

Yeah, Zessica's not dead, not so suddenly and not-very-important-ly, plus I doubt Mykage's plans for her are done quite yet. You know how it goes: a character isn't dead unless you see him or her die/see their dead body.

And about Amata's dream.............the way he was posed when he was......well, on top of Mikono, looked like a wild animal (on all fours), i.e., like how we've seen Kagura move on all fours. Which makes me wonder if it's Trollkage screwing with Amata now and putting images of Kagura, looking like Amata, in Amata's head.

But at any rate I think it's safe to say that it's not Amata dreaming that stuff up all on his own. Not exactly in-character for him.

First, excellent episode to re-tell the original history of the Aquarion series. Apollo is really Pollon the winged dog pet from 12000 years ago before his time. And now, Pollon is split into 2 - Amata and Kagura. Well we do know Mikono is Celiane, who is gonna end up with her is still a complete mystery, given that she still has feelings for Kagura and Amata.

Good episode... UNTIL my Zessica got ntr'ed. Mykage you f-ing troll, no problems labelling you as the most hated villian this year yet. That uncountable number of times you/Toma has trolled the party over and over again makes people sick you know? Satelight, do something before this hate gets out of control and people actually start hating you guys. Dont mind me, I never liked you guys from the beginning.

So who exactly is Amata/Kagura's dad? Izumo? Actually kinda relieved that this series is ending soon.

Last:

RIP Shrade

A DOG. Well.

All hail Kawamori the troll god.

Does anyone know if it's completely necessary to watch the first one? It came out such a long time ago.

Does anyone know if it's completely necessary to watch the first one? It came out such a long time ago.

It's not completely necessary because Aquarion EVOL is almost like a whole new series of its own. They incorporate some background story about the original Aquarion in Aquarion EVOL... like the general idea of what occurred back then.

Overall, you can just watch it as a standalone series. Watch the prequels when you do feel like it.

Reactions: Yandere
It's not completely necessary because Aquarion EVOL is almost like a whole new series of its own. They incorporate some background story about the original Aquarion in Aquarion EVOL... like the general idea of what occurred back then.

Overall, you can just watch it as a standalone series. Watch the prequels when you do feel like it.

Yeah that's what I figured, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks!

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=19764]Yandere[/MENTION] , like kou told me last time, just watch the original aquarion ovas. There's 2 of them, those were enough for me.

Mykage you f***, your trolls have gone too far. First my Zessica, now you kill that lovely couple.

Izumo x Alicia = Easily the best couple in the show, so much better than any others nor any other triangle, angsts and stupidity. Curse you Mykage, you ought to die a horrible death. So much for the truth of the father and his parentage, we pretty much expected that Izumo's his pops.

The irregularity was also explained after Ianthe's out of commission. Turns out the presense of one unit causes the disruptions. I am convinced and ok with the talk, but its all too late. Revealing it earlier may have been a better idea, all is too late now.

Oh hi MIXY. Fujimura Ayumi - sama still does an awesome job, even for a 'guy'.

That manly gattai.

This episode kinda felt ham-fisted. While there is no excuse for leaving your child behind for the man you love, she at least felt sorry for it. That line Amata said afterwards was pretty cheesy. The whole Altair caused it's own undoing reveal was handled well. Kagura's voice over during the preview is pretty much setting up a death flag for the guy. Mykage was in top form this episode with his trolling.

It made sense. It cleared doubts of what/who it was. BUT SERIOUSLY?!?! HUH?!?!

Fudo = Apollonius?!?!?!?

You must f***ing be trolling me. Gosh. First the dog. Now the true identity. Yes, it made sense. How does he know each time he will triumph? How did Neo Deva create the vectors which were complete rip-offs of the original. But really?? I would have prefer that Apollonius' true incarnation remained anonymous.

And to Mykage, you deserved every shit you got. Hows the gattai with the dog. And you have extreme bad tastes, turning Zessica into a ugly mob. Anyone interested can have her now, complete let-down of the character and usage. Dark Aquarion was a beauty though. Since original was named Solar, I was so affirmative its Lunar, apparently not.

Amata's rage for Kagura for 'killing' their father was something I cant understand. I cant further understand how his rage got 'subdued' or not, when he confessed his love for Mikono to Kagura.

Last battle, last page of the book please. This has gotten to a point I loathe myself for hyping for it weekly back then. Final battle gattai, go aquarion.

AND, welcome back MIXY. Andy's got the worst lines I had in this franchise.

Zessikage is hawt /me shoots self

Gattai got cockblocked again. /me yawns at Amata and Mikono.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] does this mean i should watch. i dun like being trolled.

didnt watch the last ep, yet, but...it was kinda disappointing imo..

Of course, I expected Mikono and Amata to be together, but it seems like all the time with Kagura chasing after her was all pointless and drivel.

I always pick the wrong heroine like with Macross Frontier. Ranka couldn't get her 'happy ending' with the one she loves and same for Zessica. Stop taking close up shots of Zessica!~ Bleh... they just had to show her sorrowful face and then smiling later.

Will it be Zessica x Kagura? Who knows~

I apologize for my rant.

Overall, the side characters were more entertaining for me than the main ones. The first half of the season was actually pretty good. The second half was a 'joy ride' in a way. Sit back and watch the trolls. Haha~

sample3688522e99b91c13b.jpg

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] does this mean i should watch. i dun like being trolled.

First half was incredibly enjoyable.
After that, no. Survive all the way until the last episode and you will be rewarded.

No bittersweet ending? What is this witchcraft? Who kidnapped Kawamori and replaced him with a clone?

Seriously speaking though, I think the direction towards a happy end is because of Okada. I like how the characters change personality in one episode *cough* Kagura. I like how they are building towards fighting against fate/destiny theme the whole time and then ending with lets go with destiny after all. Totally good writing there.

Overall though, it wasn't too bad. While I still don't like Mikono as a heroine (seriously, what did she do for the entire series?), and I'm still WTF with Apollonius setting up his girlfriend with his dog in the original Aquarion, this season of Aquarion as a whole was still enjoyable. It had it's fun moments, sad scenes, and of course, over-the-top super robot action; was an enjoyable ride while it lasted.

I love Aquarion Evol so much more then the orginal one the orginal one got boring>.< This one omg omg can't stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!