FL-God

Stalker... yeah.. Stalker
Elite Member
Dec 25, 2011
Another

826407-KUTWU9J.jpg

* Based on a horror/mystery novel by Ayatsuji Yukito, originally serialised in the Yasei Jidai magazine.

26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honours student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Misaki Mei who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.

Opening Theme:
"Kyōmu Densen" (凶夢伝染; "Nightmare Contagion") by ALI PROJECT

Animation Production: P.A. Works
Casts : Atsushi Abe as Kōichi Sakakibara, Natsumi Takamori as Mei Misaki, Ai Nonaka as Yukari Sakuragi

Credits to ANN , AniDB

kick off from 1 to 3 :powershot:

well the story starts off with Kouichi got pneumothorax and can't go at his first day school, well its a really good starts for horror story, introducing a few of his classmates and, the most interesting in this story is about Mei where no one of his classmates recognized her as one of classmates, story centered about rumor about Fujioka Mei and cursed class (26 years ago), Misaki Mei is her cousin, and till episode 3 Sakaki only know the first year of the story, and the story starts from episode 3

well i'm not gonna spoil the story on my post, its better you watch it yourselves, i love mystery novel (and i love Higurashi and Umineko :XD:)

can't wait episode 4

The end of episode 3 just shocked me :shocked:
Cant believe they would kill off a character that quicky ~

Is pretty good so far with the creepy doll things and mystery

The end of episode 3 just shocked me :shocked:
Cant believe they would kill off a character that quicky ~

Is pretty good so far with the creepy doll things and mystery

lol well its SHOCK for me too , its only 3 episode and 1 already game over , 9 more (if you counted the episode) well maybe more :runaway:

Whoa...

I was expecting the nurse to die at a some point, but it happened so soon. I guess I should try not to get attached to the characters too much. I'm sure the main protagonist will be safe until the last episode since he has plot armor. XD

I am super confused about this curse they all talk about, but they ignore telling what it is (annoys me a bit)
Seems like from what is happening so far... there might be like 1 death per episode or something
This anime is killing off the characters too quickly ~

someone please kill Kōichi! :wtf:
he's really getting on my nerves!!! it's definitely his fault that people are dying... and he still not realising it!

someone please kill Kōichi! :wtf:
he's really getting on my nerves!!! it's definitely his fault that people are dying... and he still not realising it!

Stabs [MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] in the backs... Fin.... :traitor:

anw why koichi..?? he just curious about what happen there.. n all begins....

i see you don't mind cute girls are being killed one by one and prefer Koichi

*step back away from [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]*

so you're prefer boy, eh...

time to run:runaway:

Well, Koichi is at fault, but the class is also partly to blame too, no? >.<

They all act suspicious and they won't answer his question. If you are thrown into a new environment and the atmosphere is really uncomfortable, stress would definitely build up. Suddenly you hear a creepy rumor with a heavy implication that's important, you ask questions about it, and no one would provide any coherent answers. Of course, it's just normal to try to figure it out on your own even more especially if you are out in the country with nothing else to do. XD

Although I'm saying this, if ever Akazawa dies, I might also turn and bash Koichi. lol.

I really liked the nurse. Really.

Quite devastated she got killed in that freak 'accident'.

Mysyery just thickens week by week. I am refraining from reading the manga.

Well, Koichi is at fault, but the class is also partly to blame too, no? >.<

They all act suspicious and they won't answer his question. If you are thrown into a new environment and the atmosphere is really uncomfortable, stress would definitely build up. Suddenly you hear a creepy rumor with a heavy implication that's important, you ask questions about it, and no one would provide any coherent answers. Of course, it's just normal to try to figure it out on your own even more especially if you are out in the country with nothing else to do. XD

Although I'm saying this, if ever Akazawa dies, I might also turn and bash Koichi. lol.

that's the taboo... people are not supposed to rumour her or even talk about her...
it's just that damn Koichi are just too curious! gosh... i almost ended up breaking my monitor

and if im not mistaken Akazawa is on the list... seeing the ending might be the "who's going to die" list

that's the taboo... people are not supposed to rumour her or even talk about her...
it's just that damn Koichi are just too curious! gosh... i almost ended up breaking my monitor

and if im not mistaken Akazawa is on the list... seeing the ending might be the "who's going to die" list

Like I said, in that situation, it's impossible NOT to be curious about it. It's just human nature. Still, it doesn't change that he's partly to blame about it. XD

It would've still been nice if the class told him that their lives is at risk if they spoke about it... :3

Last edited:
Well at least they cleared up some of the mystery...
And wow there really was a death per episode for the past 3 eps so far
Heart attack death :surprised:

Now that he knows, I sure hope Koichi at least reflects back on what he did. He may not have been aware of it, but he was still the one that made things worse, no? I guess now that he's pretty much non-existent to the eyes of his classmates, he'll be spending even more time with Mei. More bonding moment ensues.

So this anime finally ended, what did you think of it?
To be honest, I liked it... but I felt something was missing in the plot. Or maybe I am the one missing something? I hoped to see somehow the dolls involucrated a bit more in the development of the story and everything. But I still liked it~

I concludes this is the best winter anime I ever seen.

Started by Mei act as "forgotten" student role, then Kouchi faced the truth that Mei is not the "extra" person after Yukari and Sanae's death caused each by umbrella and elevator accident while the curse still continued and stop after Reiko's death.

It counted 12 persons are lost, including Akazawa where I found in manga she was being a survivor.

At the end true feelings become clear that Reiko is the "extra" who must be killed to stop the curse, but Akazawa misunderstood that the "extra" one is Mei based from the recorded "how to stop the class 3-3's curse" on tape.

So then, Reiko dead, Akazawa dead, Mei and Kouchi live happily ever after, even Mochizuki and Teshigawara are still alive too ~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03