Anime-Sharing the next level...

There appears to be ideas coming into play, but creating and solidifying them with few technical problems or bugs is a whole different matter.

Truth be told, maybe some people will be excited to experience an 'upgrade' of AS.

Personally, I like it as it is.

Still, it's a pretty neat concept to think about once in awhile.

Reactions: nanashi1
Hmm...AS clan. Does that mean I could attach AS to my gaming name so other players know who killed them?
For example :) I think this would be a good idea, because I think there are enough people here which play for example League of Legends (I hate it). Then they create a guild, everyone joins and voilà :D Maybe AS can gain new members, because other players see our clan, guild etc. :)

And sry for the late response.

Hmm the way i see it is that you should all gather in a chat room or for example a Skype call and discuss this or even just talk about it, it would help to solve all the problems or just to clarify everything.

If you ever do this don't forget to include me :0!

Reactions: nanashi1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.