Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

New potential heroine for short NTR side project I'm working on.
Sayako.png

Ok now this certainly looks fresh

Reactions: Infidelisoft
Anyone seen RJ01053227 somewhere? Is the extra route to My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness and seens better than the original xD (this was a route that had to be cut from the game, it appears to be more hardcore)
http://www13.eyny.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13729164&highlight=僕の幸せ≠彼女の幸せ
and:http://www13.eyny.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13728924&highlight=%E5%83%95%E3%81%AE%E5%B9%B8%E3%81%9B%E2%89%A0%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E5%B9%B8%E3%81%9B
To download the game, you need to register on this Chinese website.

Mijiishi's Alchemy Fantasy R, is a remake of the original Alchemy Fantasy title, featuring commissioned art, that debuted in March.

Never thought I'd play it, having already finished the original a long time ago and being worried about the "overly cutesy" Ci-En previews of the female lead, but I gave it a try and ended up hooked. Literally spent all day completing it in 1 session.

The plot and gameplay mechanics were nostalgic, the art contrary to my original reservations integrated seamlessly, and proper graphics lead to proper appreciation of the complete product.

Core mechanic is homunculus creation by blending together 2 sets of (mainly monster) semen. Battle wasn't particularly tedious until the last 3rd of the title, and the lewdness was perfect.

I already own the original but I plan to support the remake one day on a small discount. Hoping one day for a similar remake of Ruins of Luxoria, which I consider the most "ero" of all Mijiishi titles.

Posted from F95
https://mega.nz/file/UHMyxJxD#aONmP42JOoxxavxMDbsYRCJkxNrwxATMc6FvlOoiqDs

Reactions: DeusXM

Right, I forgot to mention that it has been MTL'd but with very passable reading quality.

Nothing seemed drastically off from the bits I recalled from my original play, with occasional-to-rare AI-injected messages that might be a bit jarring, but overall ignorable.

Here in the F95 thread is a QoL attachment as depicted in pictures, and there are overall mirrors in the original post.

I come with a new NTR recommendation: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042756.html

Plot of the game is that the MC is part of an S rank adventurer party with his childhood friend (redhead fighter) and magic teacher (blonde mage) which are the heroines of the game. They've trained to the point of essentially being some of the strongest people in world and all is going well for them. MC loves both of his party mates and they both love him but no one is making the first move. Queue the resident adventure guild chara man who's trying to get into the heroine's pants but all his attempts are met with a cold shoulder as the heroines know the game he's playing. Ultimately, he plots to get closer to the party by forcing them to take him along on a special S rank quest in which he is invaluable so their success hinges on his safety. They accept the quest since they have nothing better to do and so they travel to an island in order to conquer a dungeon. That's pretty much the prologue of the game.
The plot progression was one of my favorite parts of the game since I couldn't really predict where the story was going since it toyed around with the tropes a bit, for better or for worse. At first I thought the MC was going to end up not being able to pick a heroine and remain a virgin throughout the entire game but surprisingly no, he gets both heroines really early into the game and there's a system where each night the MC takes one of the heroines on a date meanwhile the other heroine is off to do whatever she wants. One of the heroines also end up getting cursed early on with a lewd crest that ends up dramatically shifting the party dynamic. There's also lewd stats which is always a plus for me. There's a whole hypnotism sub plot that ends up becoming vital to the main plot and made me think the game was about to finish only to reveal that there was more content afterwards. I don't normally like hypnotism in NTR but it handled pretty well and even ends up popping back up in unexpected ways. Also helps that the sex scenes are pretty good with a lot of variety and a bunch are also animated. Both heroines are also pretty distinct from each other and while they're not deep or complex, they serve their role well. The scenes are easy to get, the gameplay is extremely simple and quick which allows for well paced netorase scenes. The recollection room is readily available at the start and tells you how to get scenes, if you miss any you can just unlock them all after completing the game. The game has around 6ish endings, some which are variations but set themselves apart well enough and range from meh to pretty damn good. Surprisingly, the full NTR endings are actually the weakest endings in this game and the happy ones always have a twist.The only thing I wasn't a full fan of was the stereotypical clueless MC trope. At first its understandable due to hypnotism, but even outside of the hypnotism scenes he's a legit dumbass.
That's pretty much it on the game. I don't want to spoil too much so I'll end the rundown here. But yeah, this isn't my usual territory since I'm more of a netorase guy but every once in a while a netorare game catches my eye. Keep that in mind since what I may find very erotic in a netorare game may differ quite a lot. Haven't seen anyone talk about this game so it may actually just be me overhyping a random NTR game but I still say give it a try. Haven't played the dev's first game but after playing through this one I'm definitely going to give it a try. That's all from me this time. Pretty sure I missed a bunch of shit but that's alright. Hope someone finds the game fun and supports the dev.

I come with a new NTR recommendation: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042756.html

Plot of the game is that the MC is part of an S rank adventurer party with his childhood friend (redhead fighter) and magic teacher (blonde mage) which are the heroines of the game. They've trained to the point of essentially being some of the strongest people in world and all is going well for them. MC loves both of his party mates and they both love him but no one is making the first move. Queue the resident adventure guild chara man who's trying to get into the heroine's pants but all his attempts are met with a cold shoulder as the heroines know the game he's playing. Ultimately, he plots to get closer to the party by forcing them to take him along on a special S rank quest in which he is invaluable so their success hinges on his safety. They accept the quest since they have nothing better to do and so they travel to an island in order to conquer a dungeon. That's pretty much the prologue of the game.
The plot progression was one of my favorite parts of the game since I couldn't really predict where the story was going since it toyed around with the tropes a bit, for better or for worse. At first I thought the MC was going to end up not being able to pick a heroine and remain a virgin throughout the entire game but surprisingly no, he gets both heroines really early into the game and there's a system where each night the MC takes one of the heroines on a date meanwhile the other heroine is off to do whatever she wants. One of the heroines also end up getting cursed early on with a lewd crest that ends up dramatically shifting the party dynamic. There's also lewd stats which is always a plus for me. There's a whole hypnotism sub plot that ends up becoming vital to the main plot and made me think the game was about to finish only to reveal that there was more content afterwards. I don't normally like hypnotism in NTR but it handled pretty well and even ends up popping back up in unexpected ways. Also helps that the sex scenes are pretty good with a lot of variety and a bunch are also animated. Both heroines are also pretty distinct from each other and while they're not deep or complex, they serve their role well. The scenes are easy to get, the gameplay is extremely simple and quick which allows for well paced netorase scenes. The recollection room is readily available at the start and tells you how to get scenes, if you miss any you can just unlock them all after completing the game. The game has around 6ish endings, some which are variations but set themselves apart well enough and range from meh to pretty damn good. Surprisingly, the full NTR endings are actually the weakest endings in this game and the happy ones always have a twist.The only thing I wasn't a full fan of was the stereotypical clueless MC trope. At first its understandable due to hypnotism, but even outside of the hypnotism scenes he's a legit dumbass.
That's pretty much it on the game. I don't want to spoil too much so I'll end the rundown here. But yeah, this isn't my usual territory since I'm more of a netorase guy but every once in a while a netorare game catches my eye. Keep that in mind since what I may find very erotic in a netorare game may differ quite a lot. Haven't seen anyone talk about this game so it may actually just be me overhyping a random NTR game but I still say give it a try. Haven't played the dev's first game but after playing through this one I'm definitely going to give it a try. That's all from me this time. Pretty sure I missed a bunch of shit but that's alright. Hope someone finds the game fun and supports the dev.

Thanks for the review, I was thinkin of checking this one out since its getting good reviews. But Im gonna skip it after all, you pretty much listed out everything I hate in my NTR games, lol. Horney curse marks, hypnotism, ect, are just hella lame corruption to me. And I dont want the MC getting any of the girls, that just a boner killer to me. Thanks though, would have probably wasted my time and been disappointed if not for you.

Thanks for the review, I was thinkin of checking this one out since its getting good reviews. But Im gonna skip it after all, you pretty much listed out everything I hate in my NTR games, lol. Horney curse marks, hypnotism, ect, are just hella lame corruption to me. And I dont want the MC getting any of the girls, that just a boner killer to me. Thanks though, would have probably wasted my time and been disappointed if not for you.

No prob. Glad my review helped you make your decision. I get where you're coming from with the curse marks and hypnotism since that's normally a deal breaker for me however the game doesn't fully lean on it to corrupt the heroines. The hypnotism is temporary and serves more as a plot device and on the matter of the curse mark, the plot is that the mage ends up with a curse that requires her to have sex at least once every two days or she'll die and each time she has sex with someone, it drains their levels. Its not the typical x100 sensitivity curse but instead one that results in the MC spending less time dungeoning with the heroines since he ends up too weak to party with them. But yeah, that's why I was able to enjoy it since the magic didn't cause the corruption so much as allow for opportunities for the heroines to be corrupted. Given your preferences its most likely still not for you though. As for the latter point, I love it when the MC has more going on with the heroine since it means that the lose more in the end and it usually means the relationship is more solid.

Interesting, thanks for the review, a few questions, as tbh I skipped that game simply because the heroines proportions didn't look good to me (wish they had less giant boobs):
- so is the progression netorare or netorase? It looks like it has netorase endings but is the game full on "I'll send heroine to have sex with xxx then report to me"? I'm not a fan of netorase at all lol.
- is the mc oblivious or can you make him be so in a route?
- can you play in mystery mode?
- how long is the game?

Interesting, thanks for the review, a few questions, as tbh I skipped that game simply because the heroines proportions didn't look good to me (wish they had less giant boobs):
- so is the progression netorare or netorase? It looks like it has netorase endings but is the game full on "I'll send heroine to have sex with xxx then report to me"? I'm not a fan of netorase at all lol.
- is the mc oblivious or can you make him be so in a route?
- can you play in mystery mode?
- how long is the game?

I'll just tackle the questions in the order you asked them.
(after writing this, I realized I delved much deeper into spoiler territory than I initially thought I would so if you're still on the fence about the game and want to retain some of the mystery then I advise you read with caution. I'll also just put the short and long version of my answers)

Short Version:
1: Mostly NTR with the tiniest hints of netorase. Don't play the game if you're in it for the netorase.
2: The MC is oblivious for most of the game except some of the endings and he is fully aware of the hypnotism events but disregards them since cheating done under hypnosis isn't really cheating.
3: Yes, the game is purely from the MC's perspective with a few exceptions, however you are given the option to see what happened after an event has transpired.
4: Game is roughly 4 to 6 hours long. Not grindy at all, easy to get every scene, heroines have different personalities and the ways they're corrupted are pretty different. Lots of good scenes that all progress the NTR forward.

Really fucking long version:

1: The game is pretty much full-on netorare, I don't even think there's a pure love route since I didn't see a pure love ending in the recollection room. I usually play netorare games to see if there's any hidden netorase that the dev didn't mention but this game isn't one of those games unfortunately. During the hypnotism section of the game, the MC is pretty much hypnotized into being a cuck and after the hypnosis everyone remembers what transpired but they refrain from bringing it back up so his cuck fetish was likely just a byproduct of the mind control. There is however an ending in which the MC does learn to love being NTR'd and everyone is in on it, but the MC has no control of the situation whatsoever and its a really brief ending so I wouldn't play the game just for that.

2. The MC is pretty much oblivious throughout the majority of the game. The hypnotism shakes things up since the MC realizes that both of his girlfriends got fucked during it, but he doesn't fault them for it and after that, he goes back to being oblivious.

I'll actually just expand on that part with some spoilers because hypnotism plays a big role in the game however its not the focus. The main NTR dude in the game is the extra guy the bring along for the quest. He essentially tries to win over one of the heroines meanwhile the MC is on a date with the other one. While that's going on, there's a couple of guards who end up gaining mind control powers from a succubus in the dungeon so meanwhile the main NTR dude is doing his own thing with the blonde mage heroine, the guards are mind controlling the red haired fighter heroine. The plot reason for this is that you can only hypnotize someone with less mana and the red-haired heroine is a fighter with 0 mana meanwhile the blonde heroine has 9999 mana so she's safe. Halfway through the game all hell breaks loose since both the MC and fighter got mind controlled and used to take over the town meanwhile the mage escapes with the NTR dude and formulates a plan to save everyone. During this, the mage has to wear a disguise and act like she's mind controlled and fuck dudes in order to continue staying in the village and the NTR dude uses this as an opportunity to NTR her. Depending on the two heroines' likability and lewdness, this will affect the outcome of the story but they cannot avoid getting fucked during this section of the game. The mage and NTR guy manage to turn the situation around and free the town from mind control and everyone goes back to normal, however due to level shenanigans, the MC who was formerly level 50 drops to level 1 and the NTR dude who was around level 10 becomes level 99. This and even though the hypnotism event is done, both heroines' bodies can't be satisfied by the MC anymore. This section of the game is where the NTR guy capitalizes on all the previous events and starts NTRing the girls properly. Its a weird but fun pacing which essentially splits the game into 3 parts: first part with setting the background for the NTR man's plans along with the guards' hypnotism plans; second part has the hypnotism plan take over the town; third part is after they foiled the hypnotism plan and the NTR guy truly starts to act.

So back to answering the second question. After the second part of the game, the MC goes back to being oblivious since even though he saw his girlfriends being everyone's sluts and enjoying huge dicks, he doesn't actually know that this got them hooked on sex. Even better, when he saw the blonde mage getting fucked, he assumed she was hypnotized as well but we the player know that she got fucked willingly the entire time. The MC does find out he's been cucked in both NTR endings, though there is the happier-ish netorase version where he goes along with it.
My favorite endings are the ones where the heroines don't actually get stolen by the NTR dude since there's always a twist to it. One of them has both heroines deciding to leave the NTR guy, but since the mage got too attracted to him but doesn't want to keep cheating, its revealed that she kept the hypnotism device from earlier and hypnotizes the entire part, NTR guy included. She essentially treats the NTR guy as a meat dildo while the rest of the party is hypnotized into thinking its normal so everyone wins (except the NTR dude). My favorite though is the happiest ending since it has the biggest twist of them all. In all endings, the MC is stuck as level 1 in a S rank party but in the happiest ending, everyone thinks that the MC is this secret powerhouse who just doesn't want to reveal his true power. A couple of adventurers tries to call the bluff and challenges the MC to a fight and should they win, then they get both heroines as sex slaves. The MC actually goes along with it as he can't stomach being worthless and decides to make a stand. There's actually a choice given as to whether or not you want the MC to win or lose the fight. If you win, the MC reaffirms his self worth and both of the heroines fall further in love with him. The party moves on and its implied the MC got stronger later on. If you lose however then both girls get taken and fucked by the adventurers. During this scene, its revealed that they knew the MC would lose and was secretly hoping for his failure so they would have a reason to fuck other guys since even though they still love the MC and even chose him over the NTR guy, they continue to crave dick. It doesn't end there though, since the girls actually planned ahead and plead to the adventurers to let them go back to the MC however the adventurers see no reason to bargain with their newly obtained sex slaves. The girls are still S rank adventurers and they could easily kill them however if they do that and break their sex slave deal then they won't be allowed to take adventure requests anymore. So instead, mage girl whips out the hypno device and surprisingly doesn't wipe their memories. Instead she hypnotizes them into letting the heroines go back to the MC at the cost of the two adventurer dudes permanently joining the party and being allowed to use the heroines as they see fit. To the MC this looks like the two adventurer dudes are in charge of the party now and get to fuck his girlfriends whenever they want. In actuality, the heroines are mind controlling the dudes in order to convince the MC to allow them to travel around and get fucked by their hypnotized human dildos. As a result, the MC and heroines get to stay together meanwhile the heroines get to fuck around in front of the MC with a reason. My favorite part about this ending is that it implies that even in the ending where the MC beat the adventurers, won the bet and got the heroines more madly in love with him, they were still plotting on cheating on him and likely will do it in the future.
Question 2 was not meant to go on for this long.

3: The game is semi mystery. The majority of the scenes are seen from the MC's point of view with 3 or 4 minor exceptions. Outside of that, everything happens from the MC's POV and even then there's a lot of scenes from his perspective alone. The game has a special menu which allows you to revisit any scene from the heroine's perspective which means that even though there is mystery, at any moment you can see what actually happened. Best of both worlds imo.

4: The game is around middle of the road when it comes to game length. It took me around 4 to 6 hours to beat it. The vast majority of that run time is pure hentai though. Very little is spent on gameplay or exploration and even those sections require little effort and time. The game may be 4 to 6 hours but the content during that time was quite a lot and not a single scene felt samey. Both heroines go through a completely different corruption process and each new event always further progresses the NTR. The game is really well paced. My only gripe is that I wish the NTR bad end and forced netorase end had sex scenes. They MC just gets told he's been cucked and can either bail or if the heroines aren't too far gone then they'll feel sympathetic towards him and convince him to remain in a relationship with them where he'll never be able to have sex with them but he'll at leat get to date them and watch them fuck the NTR dude. Really felt like the dev missed the mark by not having any sex scenes after the reveal.

Outside of all of that, I can understand the proportions throwing you off. The scenes themselves were good enough for me such that I didn't mind it too much. Plus I always wonder how much I'm missing out on if I get dissuaded from playing a NTR game due to not meshing well with the art styles. Mijiishi pretty much showed me that writing and context matters most so I try to go out of my way to play NTR games that aren't as visually appealing as desired in hope of stumbling across some good NTR.

That's pretty much it. Sorry for the walls of text and I hope this gave you better insight into the game. I'm always here if you got any more questions.

I'll just tackle the questions in the order you asked them.
(after writing this, I realized I delved much deeper into spoiler territory than I initially thought I would so if you're still on the fence about the game and want to retain some of the mystery then I advise you read with caution. I'll also just put the short and long version of my answers)

Short Version:
1: Mostly NTR with the tiniest hints of netorase. Don't play the game if you're in it for the netorase.
2: The MC is oblivious for most of the game except some of the endings and he is fully aware of the hypnotism events but disregards them since cheating done under hypnosis isn't really cheating.
3: Yes, the game is purely from the MC's perspective with a few exceptions, however you are given the option to see what happened after an event has transpired.
4: Game is roughly 4 to 6 hours long. Not grindy at all, easy to get every scene, heroines have different personalities and the ways they're corrupted are pretty different. Lots of good scenes that all progress the NTR forward.
Thanks man, I read the spoiler free version, I'll read the rest once I played the game lol.
I'm glad it's mostly netorare and mystery, that alone makes it worth it despite the giant booba.

I will try it later after i finished mijishii game, thank you!

Sorry bad english

Someone can suggest to me a NTR game like this?

アイドル裏営業 ~汚されたステージ衣装~
Idol Ura Eigyou ~Kegasareta Stage Ishou~
https://vndb.org/v25786

This game is a PERFECT NTR, the girl makes a lot of sex with a lot of others males besides the protagonist the whole game, but, all the time she NEVER stop to love the protagonist, her love towards the protagonist is 100% in the whole game, and the game have 2 endings, and bot of the ending are happy ending with her together with the protagonist forever.

I wanted to play another game like this, all NTR games that I am playing recently the girl just stop to love the protagonist and always end dump him at the end and the protagonist ends alone, I do not want to see a end like this anymore...

Exist a game that have the tag ONLY GOOD ENDING "Boku ni Dakare" (link) but I hate this game, the game writer from ANIM always think that who likes NTR are male masochists, and it is not a true: I love NTR but I hate to suffer. I stopped tho play the game "Boku ni Dakare" becau I see the most IDIOTIC thing that I see in a NTR game: the male protagonist requested to his wife to live like a married couple with the netori guy a whole week without giving any news and making no contact.

For a whole week the protagonist was suffering at home alone with almost no food and almost no sleep thinking about his wife living a fully total love life with another man for a whole week without making any contact. This only scene killed the whole game for me, I stopped play this shit and NEVER again I want to play another ANIM game, this is ridiculous, If you have a wife and you have the NTR fetish you want your wife makings ex with other guys in the front of your eyes, ANIM game maker do not knows how to make NTR games because they thing that NTR lovers are masochists.

Other game that I liked very much is Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 1 (link) , exist bad ending, but we can avoid the bad ending, and the heroine LOVES SO MUCH the protagonist, she is ALWAYS thinking in the protagonist and calling his name during the sex with others males. supreme Masterpiece!

Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 2 (link) I do not liked, never finished it, I stopped to play in the mid because I noticed that the main heroine NEVER really loved the protagonist, she just pitied him, also she always put her work like something much more important than her relationship with the protagonist. I really hated Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 2.

Also I hate games where we can only getting happy end avoiding the NTR, what is the o point in to play a NTR game without NTR ? I want se the NTR and want to see the happy end, that is the proof that the LOVE is more powerful than desire and lust.

Then someone can recommend to me a good happy end NTR game with a female heroine that unconditionally loves the protagonist like "Idol Ura Eigyou" or "Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 1" ?

Thank you very much

I am playing now "Cuckolding Wife, Miina" (LINK)

The guy have the NTR fetish and request to his wife to fuck a guy. I just played until the second encounter of her with the netori guy. In the 2 times that I see until now, she go out to fuck the netori guy while her husband wait alone in home.

Pal, If you have a NTR fetish you WANT TO SEE YOUR WIFE FUCKING THE GUY!!!! What is the point to just be alone at home while your wife is fucking another guy ? Why not ask to go together and SEE the sex happening ????

What a hell ? What is happening with the NTR genre ? This is NTR ? And worse, I am finding A LOT of games from Atelier Sakura EXACTLY like this, all those games the guys ask for his wife fuck a guy and he just be at home waiting his wife to return. this is the NTR that you like to play ? I do not want to play this kind of SHIT, I want to SMASH the face of the guy from Atelier Sakura that created this game trend, because he is a imbecile, he do not understand NTR feelings.

You guys liked this kind of shit NTR game that became a trend in Atelier Sakura ? Ask your wife fuck a guy alone while you be at home just waiting her retuns ?

The funny thing that the wife says that she will be more comfortable making sex alone with the netori guy instead of her husband be together watching. You believe in it ? When she said that it made me want to punch the monitor screen. The guys that created this game probably NEVER get a wife in his life, probably NEVER even talked with a woman. OF COURSE the wife should be more comfortable making sex with a stranger If her husband is together with her in the same room watching, specially Miina that NEVER make sex with any other man besides her own husband!!! WHAT THE FUCK !! What the guys that created this game is thinking ! When I play a game, I like to see myself in the skin of the protagonist, I AM THE HUSBAND OF MIINA! I WANT TO SEE HER MAKING SEX WITH OTHER MAN!!!

Wow, I'm feeling sick, my blood pressure has gone up.

Last edited:
I am SO PISSED OFF with the NTR games that are being released in the past few years, because of that I stopped to post any message in here, since I can only rants and complain about the NTR nowadays, I wanted even to force myself to like another fetish, but, Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, i can only be hard to fap seeing a NTR scenes. A normal sex scene between 2 lovers without NTR not excite me. For instance I played this game (link) I finished the Kuge Reika route, I liked the game, I liked the plot, I liked Reika , but, I not became excited in any sex scene, not even hard, and it is a nukige game. I am trying to get a new fetish, but, unfortunately only NTR excites me. I played this NTR game (link) and only the FIST sex scene I fapped and cum 2 times, just in the first sex scene, that first sex scene was for sure a AWESOME sex scene. Unfortunately I love NTR sex scenes, I do not wanted to like it, since is SO RARE to find any good NTR game nowadays.

Then someone can recommend to me a good happy end NTR game with a female heroine that unconditionally loves the protagonist like "Idol Ura Eigyou" or "Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 1" ?

Have you ever played Rikai Aru Okusan to no Icha Love Netorase Seikatsu by NT:Ripper? DLSite translates it as "Lovey Cuckoldry Play with an Understanding Wife".

It has some bugs like 1 of the images having an extra mouth and the save thumbnails are black unless you maximize the game window before saving, but I still strongly recommend it.

I personally also hated "Boku ni Dakare Aegu", but am bit luke warm on Ubai's game since I don't find them to be erotic enough. Our tastes may not completely overlap.

Other suggestions:
* Aisai Nikki - Three different gauges that impact endings. Keep love gauge high and pure NTR gauge lower. Masterpiece for lewd corruption, but "love"-centric only in short, non-H scenes so mileage may vary.
* Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou - Swinging game, but the (short) netorase route is hot. High school relationship, so the "love" aspect might be a stretch.
* Koukan no Toriko-tachi - Trifecta of netorase, swinging, and NTR. The NTR route really sucks in terms of logical errors, never mind other stuff that you wouldn't be interested in anyway, but the rest of the game (especially netorase) is good.
* Hitozuma Koukan Nikki - Kanako's routes, aka protagonist's wife, are great in terms of lewdness; the cooperative netorase route (side character) might work for "love" (IIRC). She's also in a bonus scene once you unlock every other ending.

I imagine you've played many if not all of them, but I hope 1 of them is new / in your backlog that can be re-prioritized. Rikai is a must to at least try.

Have you ever played Rikai Aru Okusan to no Icha Love Netorase Seikatsu by NT:Ripper? DLSite translates it as "Lovey Cuckoldry Play with an Understanding Wife".

It has some bugs like 1 of the images having an extra mouth and the save thumbnails are black unless you maximize the game window before saving, but I still strongly recommend it.

I personally also hated "Boku ni Dakare Aegu", but am bit luke warm on Ubai's game since I don't find them to be erotic enough. Our tastes may not completely overlap.

Other suggestions:
* Aisai Nikki - Three different gauges that impact endings. Keep love gauge high and pure NTR gauge lower. Masterpiece for lewd corruption, but "love"-centric only in short, non-H scenes so mileage may vary.
* Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou - Swinging game, but the (short) netorase route is hot. High school relationship, so the "love" aspect might be a stretch.
* Koukan no Toriko-tachi - Trifecta of netorase, swinging, and NTR. The NTR route really sucks in terms of logical errors, never mind other stuff that you wouldn't be interested in anyway, but the rest of the game (especially netorase) is good.
* Hitozuma Koukan Nikki - Kanako's routes, aka protagonist's wife, are great in terms of lewdness; the cooperative netorase route (side character) might work for "love" (IIRC). She's also in a bonus scene once you unlock every other ending.

I imagine you've played many if not all of them, but I hope 1 of them is new / in your backlog that can be re-prioritized. Rikai is a must to at least try.

Ok, I will try Rikai Aru Okusan to no Icha Love Netorase Seikatsu, but, I am not so much into it since is a unvoiced game... I like voiced games more, But I will try it. Hear the woman that you love moans in the cock of other man is so exciting, but, a unvoiced game for sure is less fun... I prefer read NTR hentai manga instead to play a unvoiced game... But I will try it this time just because of you, traversal

Aisai Nikki I guess, I not really sure, Correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption, but looks like those kind of games that you need to try to avoid the NTR scenes to get a happy end, Or try to trigger the less possible NTR scenes, I am right ? More or less like happens in ALL NTR games from Alice Soft, I am right ? what is the fun to avoid NTR to see a happy end ? I want to see a lot of NTR scenes and see a happy end... I hate those NTR games where the main objective is TO AVOID the NTR scenes to get a happy end, because of this I hate Alice Soft games and games with a similar way of gameplay... I want to get all NTR scenes and get a happy end. What is the point in to avoid NTR to get a happy end ? Is better then to play a game WITHOUT NTR then.

About the others games, I dislike Swinging games, I do not feel like a true NTR, since you are fucking other girl... I am a loyal man, I NEVER should betray a woman that I love... Also I guess Hitozuma Koukan Nikki do not have a happy end... Do not looks like have... But I really hate Swinging games then I do not even wants to try...

Ok, I will try Rikai Aru Okusan to no Icha Love Netorase Seikatsu, but, I am not so much into it since is a unvoiced game... I like voiced games more, But I will try it. Hear the woman that you love moans in the cock of other man is so exciting, but, a unvoiced game for sure is less fun... I prefer read NTR hentai manga instead to play a unvoiced game... But I will try it this time just because of you, traversal
Thank you. Even if you only play that, I'm happy.

Edit: Forgot to mention earlier, but use a RegEx pattern like this (or better, if you know one) with Textractor x64:
Code:
|FILTER|<.+?>

Aisai Nikki I guess, I not really sure, Correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption, but looks like those kind of games that you need to try to avoid the NTR scenes to get a happy end, Or try to trigger the less possible NTR scenes, I am right ? More or less like happens in ALL NTR games from Alice Soft, I am right ? what is the fun to avoid NTR to see a happy end ? I want to see a lot of NTR scenes and see a happy end... I hate those NTR games where the main objective is TO AVOID the NTR scenes to get a happy end, because of this I hate Alice Soft games and games with a similar way of gameplay... I want to get all NTR scenes and get a happy end. What is the point in to avoid NTR to get a happy end ? Is better then to play a game WITHOUT NTR then.
You choose whether Keisuke goes out with Sanae on weekends or special events, or opts to watch Sanae fuck his colleague without her knowledge. However, if you do various things like ignore the in-game hints about upcoming holidays/events (working over spending time together), or choose suggestive choices during prompts about a rumored neighborhood stalker (not an actual game element), etc., then the NTR gauge goes up.

Have it too high and love too low, then yes, you'll get some NTR-specific scenes which otherwise are not visible. But that's still a very small number of scenes and a plethora of content otherwise. The endings are strictly based on final love + lust + NTR gauge levels. Hell, even in high love + lust route, if you skip the beach vacation then you can still see her fuck around with the colleague in the martial bed while wearing the special bikini that her husband has never seen. Final ending? Cheerful, since the game is SIMPLE.

Lust is basically corruption factor, and each part of the apartment has new scenes at certain 10-20 intervals of lust. I found it pretty addictive and it's my top rated game strictly for "ero" given the ease of entry, excellent character design, very good art despite its age, and various day-to-day dialogue interactions. There's like 7 endings but this includes small variations, and IMO the high love + lust gauges are quite thematically fitting...at the end you end up with a happily lewd wife and collect most of the scenes anyway (though you will have to reload a bit to avoid some duplicate scenes when selecting a room to avoid running out of weeks, and some weeks lacking choice).

It's really a corruption simulator more than anything else, with endings being the route-specific cherries on top, so not the best answer to your criteria. Alice Soft is not an entirely unfair comparison, but I've only really liked Sengoku Rance from them. Hell, I've been slowly slogging my way through Oyako Rankan over numerous weeks, finally got to Shinohara's scenes recently (2 days ago), and they along with the 'endings' were complete rage-inducing bullshit in terms of such a hot premise but an extremely low payoff. I am super pissed.

About the others games, I dislike Swinging games, I do not feel like a true NTR, since you are fucking other girl... I am a loyal man, I NEVER should betray a woman that I love... Also I guess Hitozuma Koukan Nikki do not have a happy end... Do not looks like have... But I really hate Swinging games then I do not even wants to try...
I agree, I generally find swinging to be pretty vanilla.

Taninbou is clearly intended for swinging fans but the netorase route is both pretty early and outrageously hot. They have an in-game chart so you can skip the rest of swapping quite easily.

Toriko-tachi similarly you can get the netorase route early. Unfortunately, it's the shortest of the 3 routes.

Hitozuma's cooperative netorase route is what I'd consider the happiest. Only really 2 endings (being tiny variations) are what I'd consider "bad", but it still might be a challenging game to get into; I had to make like 2-3 stabs at it since the beginning was personally quite boring. Once I got past the hump, I was impressed by some of the endings' creativeness and really wish despite all odds that it could get a remake with modern art.

Last edited:
Sorry bad english

Someone can suggest to me a NTR game like this?

アイドル裏営業 ~汚されたステージ衣装~
Idol Ura Eigyou ~Kegasareta Stage Ishou~
https://vndb.org/v25786

This game is a PERFECT NTR, the girl makes a lot of sex with a lot of others males besides the protagonist the whole game, but, all the time she NEVER stop to love the protagonist, her love towards the protagonist is 100% in the whole game, and the game have 2 endings, and bot of the ending are happy ending with her together with the protagonist forever.

I wanted to play another game like this, all NTR games that I am playing recently the girl just stop to love the protagonist and always end dump him at the end and the protagonist ends alone, I do not want to see a end like this anymore...

Exist a game that have the tag ONLY GOOD ENDING "Boku ni Dakare" (link) but I hate this game, the game writer from ANIM always think that who likes NTR are male masochists, and it is not a true: I love NTR but I hate to suffer. I stopped tho play the game "Boku ni Dakare" becau I see the most IDIOTIC thing that I see in a NTR game: the male protagonist requested to his wife to live like a married couple with the netori guy a whole week without giving any news and making no contact.

For a whole week the protagonist was suffering at home alone with almost no food and almost no sleep thinking about his wife living a fully total love life with another man for a whole week without making any contact. This only scene killed the whole game for me, I stopped play this shit and NEVER again I want to play another ANIM game, this is ridiculous, If you have a wife and you have the NTR fetish you want your wife makings ex with other guys in the front of your eyes, ANIM game maker do not knows how to make NTR games because they thing that NTR lovers are masochists.

Other game that I liked very much is Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 1 (link) , exist bad ending, but we can avoid the bad ending, and the heroine LOVES SO MUCH the protagonist, she is ALWAYS thinking in the protagonist and calling his name during the sex with others males. supreme Masterpiece!

Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 2 (link) I do not liked, never finished it, I stopped to play in the mid because I noticed that the main heroine NEVER really loved the protagonist, she just pitied him, also she always put her work like something much more important than her relationship with the protagonist. I really hated Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 2.

Also I hate games where we can only getting happy end avoiding the NTR, what is the o point in to play a NTR game without NTR ? I want se the NTR and want to see the happy end, that is the proof that the LOVE is more powerful than desire and lust.

Thank you very much

Long time no see man, where have you been?

You guys liked this kind of shit NTR game that became a trend in Atelier Sakura? Ask your wife fuck a guy alone while you be at home just waiting her returns?

Haven't played the game in question so I don't know about any of that, but yeah, I love NTR reporting. Rather, it's the only part of netorase (that doesn't go wrong) that I actually like. Never actually seeing anything and having only her word to go on is super hot, particularly when it plays on elements like her not telling the entire truth. A large reason why I enjoy NTR erotic audio so much, as they, naturally, lean heavily into this niche.

Long time no see man, where have you been?

I retired from NTR world because of the absolute lacking of good NTR games, now I tried to return, played 25 NTR games in the last month and all of them is SHIT !

I will keep trying to playing NTR games for the time being for more one month, but, If I cannot find anything good I will disappear again. I'm getting stressed with so much bad NTR games

I just want a simple thing: A whole game from the point of view of the male protagonist with A heroine who unconditionally loves the protagonist during the whole game besides the fact that's she is fucking a lot of other guys and end the game together with the protagonist forever with love without never thinks in dump the protagonist.

Why is so hard to find a game with a plot so simple ?????

I retired from NTR world because of the absolute lacking of good NTR games, now I tried to return, played 25 NTR games in the last month and all of them is SHIT !

I will keep trying to playing NTR games for the time being for more one month, but, If I cannot find anything good I will disappear again. I'm getting stressed with so much bad NTR games

I just want a simple thing: A whole game from the point of view of the male protagonist with A heroine who unconditionally loves the protagonist during the whole game besides the fact that's she is fucking a lot of other guys and end the game together with the protagonist forever with love without never thinks in dump the protagonist.

Why is so hard to find a game with a plot so simple ?????

Rule number 1: avoid Atelier Sakura unless is a game someone reccomended, even if they are not netorase they are mostly meh ntr, also try some RPG games, at least those translated like the Curse of Kubel

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック