Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

From what N_taii commented in F95, he is considering to see if he can sell and publish the game on Steam because several people have that problem you mentioned, they want to support it but for various reasons they can't do it. But he also commented that it is a future plan because for now it seems that Steam already rejected the game once or something like that I understood.

On one hand i can buy from steam, on the other i fear the amount of censorshit that could cause, we already get a lot from Patreon

On one hand i can buy from steam, on the other i fear the amount of censorshit that could cause, we already get a lot from Patreon

Yes, he also commented something about that, he does not know how many restrictions Steam can put on the game, one of them is the issue that in the three HC the protagonist starts the story as a child (although you can skip that part without problem, but you miss a small part of the story) because of that detail Steam may think that it is a Shota game and forbid him to upload the game.

Personally I would have no problem buying the game on Steam, but I am also worried that they may censor the game. More considering that it can become a little strong or even depressing for a certain part of players (those who do not like the NTR of course). Okay, easily that sector of players could ignore the game and that's it, but Steam is slowly becoming Twitter and fill games with strong criticism that make Steam itself end up unsubscribing the game.

I know he also sells the game through itch.io, but he himself commented that this page does not generate much profit for me and that he is thinking of stopping distributing the game through itch.io. A very viable option would be Dlsite, but as that page has more customers from East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea, etc) it would be losing a lot of money since even HC is not well known in that community.

Although a Chinese user told him via F95 that his game is already gaining popularity and followers within the Chinese community.

A very viable option would be Dlsite, but as that page has more customers from East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea, etc) it would be losing a lot of money since even HC is not well known in that community.

Although a Chinese user told him via F95 that his game is already gaining popularity and followers within the Chinese community.

He absolutely should be putting his stuff on DLSITE. Someone uploaded HC1 and HC2 there. Hopefully, he got that sorted out.

He absolutely should be putting his stuff on DLSITE. Someone uploaded HC1 and HC2 there. Hopefully, he got that sorted out.

I remember that, I think the game was removed quickly because N_taii contacted the page, fortunately N_taii did not bother much because other developers when something similar happens to them do not continue with the development of the game, I'm glad he will not take the decision to stop developing the game.

And as I said, I think the only reason why he doesn't upload the game to Dlsite is because that site has more East Asian consumers and even HC is not that well known over there, although it is starting to gain followers, especially because of the Chinese communication.

Anyone has link to Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ and Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ by rascou? It would be a great help :)

Guys besides NTRPG and HC, is there any other pixel art type NTR game you recommend? It may or may not be made in rpgmaker, but if I'm honest since I tried NTRPG and HC I really want to play games with that kind of graphics

Guys besides NTRPG and HC, is there any other pixel art type NTR game you recommend? It may or may not be made in rpgmaker, but if I'm honest since I tried NTRPG and HC I really want to play games with that kind of graphics

HC? Which game?

Boy Hero Ken - Very good, but the best ending was left unfinished and the creator disappeared when COVID hit.
Scars of Summer - Amazing with multiple routes. A sequel is being made.
Spirit Squeezing Devil - good, but has a bunch of alternate routes so can take a while to get em all.
Black Fetal Movement - Short and an old vxace game so its dated, but the pixel scenes are good.

I've played several more but I don't recall the names off the top of my head. They weren't that great.

Anything by 浅上藤奶/Fujino tends to have some great pixel scenes, but the main focus is the 3dcg with his stuff.
Sword art online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic is his latest work and has great pixels stuff and is a great netorare game if you can get past it being about SAO.

in that vain God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! is another one with good pixel cg, but it's kind a bad game. It's also more focused on 3dcg, and is about konosuba. If you wanna check it out you can get all the pixel stuff just by waking up and sleeping over and over.

D.P
You can find it on f95.

Boy Hero Ken - Very good, but the best ending was left unfinished and the creator disappeared when COVID hit.
Scars of Summer - Amazing with multiple routes. A sequel is being made.
Spirit Squeezing Devil - good, but has a bunch of alternate routes so can take a while to get em all.
Black Fetal Movement - Short and an old vxace game so its dated, but the pixel scenes are good.

I've played several more but I don't recall the names off the top of my head. They weren't that great.

Anything by 浅上藤奶/Fujino tends to have some great pixel scenes, but the main focus is the 3dcg with his stuff.
Sword art online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic is his latest work and has great pixels stuff and is a great netorare game if you can get past it being about SAO.

in that vain God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! is another one with good pixel cg, but it's kind a bad game. It's also more focused on 3dcg, and is about konosuba. If you wanna check it out you can get all the pixel stuff just by waking up and sleeping over and over.

Thanks a lot mate, I'll take the trouble to check out each game, of them I've only played Scars of Summer and I really liked it so I'm happy they're making a sequel.

On F95 I had already seen the Sao and God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring games, but honestly I didn't like the part where it uses 3Dcg, but maybe I'll give it a try

D.P
You can find it on f95.

Thanks man! I think that game is from the same developer as Black Fetal isn't it? I've read various opinions about it, some say it's very bad, some say it's decent, and some say it's very good.

Yeah it's the same developer. But i haven't played BF, only D.P

It's the most similiar game to HC that i know of, apart from the NTRPG of course.

Yeah it's the same developer. But i haven't played BF, only D.P

It's the most similiar game to HC that i know of, apart from the NTRPG of course.

I just discovered one on F95 called Skybride, it looks very interesting and uses the same character models as NTRPG.

when will n_taii post the 5 dollar version its 8 30 pm in my time april 17th (I live in the philippines)

He already posted it about 20 minutes ago, usually in my country N_taii usually posts things between 10am and 3pm (Venezuela time).

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01030004.html
This game any good? Look interesting but I know nothing about the plot and no one's talking about it.

I couldn't tell you- I could not suffer through the early stages of the game to care. Don't think it's worth getting any hopes up.

My games to look forward to are going to be of course... Kuripicks new title- Nitoowa's new title, Rain shelter frog's new title(rene and elsa/NTRalisa dev) , charcoal-grilled pontan's(炭火焼ぽんたん) new title..

The next title from ZAM is NTR focused which could be promising. SORAUE's new game could be hit or miss.. I feel a bit betrayed over his last games just being setup for this one and not saying as much until after the launch and sales. I'm not exactly too hyped by summer scar afterstory- the game was way too BSS and not NTR to me. ..夏音制作 's game was a letdown despite the art quality. There's nothing to do during the day really at all.

But those 4 devs games are all coming out soon enough-(kuripicks will probably be delayed knowing them...) - I have high expectations.

Thanks a lot!!

On a side note the 4th chapter of Hahatorare from Neko Samurai is out... Does someone have it already?!

I couldn't tell you- I could not suffer through the early stages of the game to care. Don't think it's worth getting any hopes up.

My games to look forward to are going to be of course... Kuripicks new title- Nitoowa's new title, Rain shelter frog's new title(rene and elsa/NTRalisa dev) , charcoal-grilled pontan's(炭火焼ぽんたん) new title..

The next title from ZAM is NTR focused which could be promising. SORAUE's new game could be hit or miss.. I feel a bit betrayed over his last games just being setup for this one and not saying as much until after the launch and sales. I'm not exactly too hyped by summer scar afterstory- the game was way too BSS and not NTR to me. ..夏音制作 's game was a letdown despite the art quality. There's nothing to do during the day really at all.

But those 4 devs games are all coming out soon enough-(kuripicks will probably be delayed knowing them...) - I have high expectations.
I agree with scar if summer comments which is why it’s not that favorite of mine. The BSS is way too over NTR. Not a lot of good NTR works being released past few months

I think i know of a few more but too lazy to go search for them, plus i honestly never try to pay attention to the release date until is 100% anounced, that way i manage to avoid the dissapointment when there is a delay.

If i had to emntion 2 more right now they would be https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/662/article/840553 (wich is like an extra route for a previous game) and GapTax next game, whenever they come out......

PS:Rain Shelter next game sadly looks to be netorase T_T, still looks good and i am hopefull it will turn good (ntr xD) but the dev explicitly mentioned they wanted a change of pace and just try other thigns isntead of the same formula again, wich is actually really good for a dev.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!