Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

you kind of do have to play the male pov first because the only way to get her pov seems to be by talking to sakura after everything is over.

Wait, wich version are you talking about? where is her POV? i finished the current version but reccolection roon is empty (and no way to enter it in Sakura's chapter anyway)

FUCK YEAH OYAKODON (MOTHER/DAUGHTER ) SCENE FINALLY CONFIRM!!! :P Now I understood on what the writer implied when he say he want to try new things in this game. He never make that (mother/daughter 3p) before this.

Oh man, this is super fucking hype. It's been a long time I feel excited like this. This is the moment of the year for me :D:D

This game doesn't have anything to do with the previous games right? I never played the previous ones because i also missed the one before that xD and aparently the 2 are conected? Not sure how much but anyay i didn't understand the story xD

This game doesn't have anything to do with the previous games right? I never played the previous ones because i also missed the one before that xD and aparently the 2 are conected? Not sure how much but anyay i didn't understand the story xD

Yes, this game is connected with the previous game. This game is not directly a sequel but serves as an IF/Alternative route and also explore what happen to Mikoto ( Haruna's Mom) . You need to play the previous though to understand the story and character.

Yes, this game is connected with the previous game. This game is not directly a sequel but serves as an IF/Alternative route and also explore what happen to Mikoto ( Haruna's Mom) . You need to play the previous though to understand the story and character.

Archhhhhh, ok can you list them in order plz? Like link them on VNDB in order, that way i also can see if i have them already (pretty sure i have 1 but not wich one is it xD)

This game is good. Especially if you love Soft circle C games. It's still has excessive amount of bukkake. And the mindbreaking part was hot.

unfortunately i don't like the choking part of this game. Her route with Sensei was too brutal too me, i don't enjoy it. Shame, because it's the only route that showing NTR scene. Ah the NTR part was too short too.

And for the part i like. I like the mindbreaking part and slutification. The heroine, Naho, get degraded so hard, everyone on the school called her by "Onaho". And even in the middle game she accept it into her heart. She even consider herself isn't woman nor human anymore, but a big size living Onahole. I like she has two appearance changes. Gyaru, and Magical Girl cosplay. Her gyaru mode unfortunately doesn't change her speech pattern, so it kinda wasted. Her magical girl scene is pretty hot. She get chubbier thanks to the force feeding by School Principal for a month LOL.

If you love Ohogoe , this game is for you. Naho get perfect cast for her voice. Her ohogoe is natural and sexy. But yeah i really don't like her chocked voice .

RJ397323.jpg

This game is good. Especially if you love Soft circle C games. It's still has excessive amount of bukkake. And the mindbreaking part was hot.

unfortunately i don't like the choking part of this game. Her route with Sensei was too brutal too me, i don't enjoy it. Shame, because it's the only route that showing NTR scene. Ah the NTR part was too short too.

And for the part i like. I like the mindbreaking part and slutification. The heroine, Naho, get degraded so hard, everyone on the school called her by "Onaho". And even in the middle game she accept it into her heart. She even consider herself isn't woman nor human anymore, but a big size living Onahole. I like she has two appearance changes. Gyaru, and Magical Girl cosplay. Her gyaru mode unfortunately doesn't change her speech pattern, so it kinda wasted. Her magical girl scene is pretty hot. She get chubbier thanks to the force feeding by School Principal for a month LOL.

If you love Ohogoe , this game is for you. Naho get perfect cast for her voice. Her ohogoe is natural and sexy. But yeah i really don't like her chocked voice .

RJ397323.jpg

Are the routes separated or everyone gets a turn on her in a single playthrough?

Hello there NTR fellows. It's been a long time since I connected. Real-life being a bitch is one of the reasons, but you probably don't care about that!

Nice to know Venus game is just around the corner since it seems there has been nothing good lately... Fortunately, there are some promising projects for the future in one of the genres I enjoy the most (old man NTR)... But I'll talk about that later because first I'd like to make a humble request:

Do any of you happen to have and hopefully share the DLC for Waffle's Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha and Haha Sannin to Ana Asobi? I had problems with my computer recently and lost a lot of my collection. I'm slowly downloading most of what I lost, but I can't find those DLC anywhere (weird because I had them before... but I don't remember from where I downloaded them). I'll be forever grateful to you if you can share them with me.

Since I don't want to come back to this thread just to make a request, I'll share some info (that you may be aware of not) about some works I'm looking forward to about old man NTR (a genre it's not that common and I enjoy a lot!):

Studio Pork is working on a manga about an old man and a wife. Already close to 50 pages done! They're also working on their next visual novel, but that's just the same as all the others games they have released so far. I'm personally not too fan of their visual novels because I feel the NTR feeling is tame (it feels more like vanilla cheating rather than NTR... but maybe it's just because of my personal preferences). I really wish they approach the genre the way they did way before (in their first works).

It seems the next game from Rascou will be about an old father-in-law and a young wife. If someone is on Rascou's Fanbox please ask him to make this visual novel normal Mystery NTR (not like his last novel that jumped between the husband's and the wife's POV... that really ruined it for me!) and also, please ask him to implement a button for "voice repeat" in their games! (not the backlog option... I want to be able to listen to the wife's voice while looking at the CG in the game).

Finally, it seems like Fullbluff Studio is working on a manga series about that theme. I hope they do it right!

If someone has more info on projects in the "old man NTR" genre, please let me know, since it's one of my favorite NTR sub-genres!

Hello there NTR fellows. It's been a long time since I connected. Real-life being a bitch is one of the reasons, but you probably don't care about that!

Nice to know Venus game is just around the corner since it seems there has been nothing good lately... Fortunately, there are some promising projects for the future in one of the genres I enjoy the most (old man NTR)... But I'll talk about that later because first I'd like to make a humble request:

Do any of you happen to have and hopefully share the DLC for Waffle's Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha and Haha Sannin to Ana Asobi? I had problems with my computer recently and lost a lot of my collection. I'm slowly downloading most of what I lost, but I can't find those DLC anywhere (weird because I had them before... but I don't remember from where I downloaded them). I'll be forever grateful to you if you can share them with me.

Since I don't want to come back to this thread just to make a request, I'll share some info (that you may be aware of not) about some works I'm looking forward to about old man NTR (a genre it's not that common and I enjoy a lot!):

Studio Pork is working on a manga about an old man and a wife. Already close to 50 pages done! They're also working on their next visual novel, but that's just the same as all the others games they have released so far. I'm personally not too fan of their visual novels because I feel the NTR feeling is tame (it feels more like vanilla cheating rather than NTR... but maybe it's just because of my personal preferences). I really wish they approach the genre the way they did way before (in their first works).

It seems the next game from Rascou will be about an old father-in-law and a young wife. If someone is on Rascou's Fanbox please ask him to make this visual novel normal Mystery NTR (not like his last novel that jumped between the husband's and the wife's POV... that really ruined it for me!) and also, please ask him to implement a button for "voice repeat" in their games! (not the backlog option... I want to be able to listen to the wife's voice while looking at the CG in the game).

Finally, it seems like Fullbluff Studio is working on a manga series about that theme. I hope they do it right!

If someone has more info on projects in the "old man NTR" genre, please let me know, since it's one of my favorite NTR sub-genres!

folder/uvQ0UL6A#RMM44XRwW4zk_Ik8qh9BKA

Upcoming old man NTR

separate route

============================================

When i thought NT00 Yumi cgset can't go even better. He will give us this scene

49_26.jpg

I hop the NTR scenes deliver cuz it’s been kinda weak for a while now with a lot of blue balling

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/668225

Anyone can clarify what Venus Author said ?

So this game will have two separate routs route right ? Does Haruna's mom route connect with the previous Haruna's route in the prequel game or with the new route in this game?

Yeah I also don't quite understand how this new game will come to play. It seems like due to the backlash he received for the last game, he made changes creating a new route but also states that the mc´s pov didn't change so you only need to play up to ver 3.0 from the demos he released before that game. Hence, what I understand by this is that this new game has no mc´s pov which would be awful, to be honest.
I´m glad that he took well the feedback from the previous game IMO the plot was stupid even for a ntr and towards the end felt rushed and inconclusive so I'm thrilled but nervous about the game.

It would be great if anyone with a better understanding of Japanese may clarify all of this.

Yeah I also don't quite understand how this new game will come to play. It seems like due to the backlash he received for the last game, he made changes creating a new route but also states that the mc´s pov didn't change so you only need to play up to ver 3.0 from the demos he released before that game. Hence, what I understand by this is that this new game has no mc´s pov which would be awful, to be honest.
I´m glad that he took well the feedback from the previous game IMO the plot was stupid even for a ntr and towards the end felt rushed and inconclusive so I'm thrilled but nervous about the game.

It would be great if anyone with a better understanding of Japanese may clarify all of this.

the initial plan was to do the haruna mom route and the alternate haruna route.
the alternative route will tell the story if haruna was not helped and will enter into relationship with the old man (the threesome will probably happen in this route)
Haruna's mom's route occurs at a certain point in haruna's route and we got the hint in the previous game in the scene of haruna with the MC's dad in the hotel and with the mom reporting her pregnancy at the end of the game(the MC realized she was lying because of his skill)

Mikoto route = the hidden side of the original game that story hinted was happening

New Haruna route = what if protagonist hadnt saved her from the old guy who went on a paid date with her (not his dad). Oyakodon happens here

Mikoto route = the hidden side of the original game that story hinted was happening

New Haruna route = what if protagonist hadnt saved her from the old guy who went on a paid date with her (not his dad). Oyakodon happens here

So that could implied that Mikoto route also happen in new Haruna route ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?