Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Does anyone has an updated (or recent) link for 爆乳パーティーNTR進捗 (Takeda Hirtomitsu's Bakunyuu Party NTR Shinchoku)?
I keep seeing the game getting new updates but I could never find a link for the newer versions.

Game or video ? You can watch video preview on spankbang or ohentai .

Does anyone has an updated (or recent) link for 爆乳パーティーNTR進捗 (Takeda Hirtomitsu's Bakunyuu Party NTR Shinchoku)?
I keep seeing the game getting new updates but I could never find a link for the newer versions.

As I know there are no new demos, Takeda is releasing new CGs and videos of the games on his Fantia and ci-en from time to time
you can watch the CGs here: https://e-hentai.org/g/2228342/cdf655900a/
or here: https://hitomi.la/artist/takeda hiromitsu-all.html
and the videos here: https://ohentai.org/tagsearch.php?tag=Takeda Hiromitsu

Reactions: ChillyBop
As I know there are no new demos, Takeda is releasing new CGs and videos of the games on his Fantia and ci-en from time to time
you can watch the CGs here: https://e-hentai.org/g/2228342/cdf655900a/
or here: https://hitomi.la/artist/takeda hiromitsu-all.html
and the videos here: https://ohentai.org/tagsearch.php?tag=Takeda Hiromitsu

Yeah, no new demo so far, i am praying there is a new demo/trial around jule or august, and maybe a full release before the end of the year

Reactions: ChillyBop
Ah, I see.
I kept seeing new videos and CGs coming out every update so I assumed there were other versions of the demo.
Thanks for letting me know, can't wait for an update of the demo or even better, the full game.

Anyone played the new Alicesoft game?

I bought it, but... it is visual novel with fake gameplay. Boring, shallow. This is a clicker app for mobile, not Alicesoft's game.
NTR route has some gameplay's traces. It is a f...fest anyway, a slide show with some animation.

Dialogues are OK.

Absolute trash. DO NOT BUY it.
Good dialogues, nice graphic, ZERO gameplay. Mindless clicker.

Anyway, do not buy! Try vitamin version, buy if you like it. You won't.

I bought it, but... it is visual novel with fake gameplay. Boring, shallow. This is a clicker app for mobile, not Alicesoft's game.
NTR route has some gameplay's traces. It is a f...fest anyway, a slide show with some animation.

Dialogues are OK.

LOL damn sucks that you bought it..I figured I wouldn’t get it due to how fake and weak the NTR seemed and I just saw the cgs released me n ehentai and quite dissatisfied with it. They coulda made this game with way more depth just as a single full game.

Dialogues are OK.

I agree. The artwork is the best thing about it, but man what a letdown the clicker aspect is. It feels like they started with some more indepth concepts but realized they didn't have the budget, so they just split it into two clicker game packages and shoved it out.

I agree. The artwork is the best thing about it, but man what a letdown the clicker aspect is. It feels like they started with some more indepth concepts but realized they didn't have the budget, so they just split it into two clicker game packages and shoved it out.

What about the story? Plot? etc? Is it good at least if you expect something like a normal VN?

Anyone played the new Alicesoft game?

I've bought both romance + ntr route. I played a bit of both so I can talk about my experience.

Shadovv is right in all of his criticism except that it's "Absolute trash."

The romance route is a very basic "game" where you enter a dungeon, and decide when to exit. That's your only "action" as a player. It's basically an idle game until you proceed with your next event. They even called this the Event Points that you collect to proceed to the next scene.

The NTR route is more classic NTR with scenes and branches. Except the way they handle branches (basically which man you offer Rui's pussy to with a pregnancy meter) which is slightly more confusing than usual since they add a "Love Meter". Essentially if you click choices that fill up love, you can maintain choice for you (the weak husband) to pick who gets to cum inside her. If you intentionally let love fall to 0, you get the default villain ending.

The visuals are amazing. The woman is fantastically beautiful. Wonderful drawings of her backs, her breasts are perfectly big (not big and disgusting), great butt, nice facial expressions.

Like Shadovv saids, the whole "map" gameplay idea doesn't really bring much to the table. It's flavor to support a visual novel game. Plot is standard Japanese stuff. Nothing spectacular. Classic "blackmail" where woman is a mindless, submissive, traditional Japanese woman who zero agency (not the modern, professional lady who don't get marry and wants her own career and casual sex type that Japan shuns). It's mediocre at best.

HOWEVER

I suggest people to buy the game, at least the NTR route. We as English speakers do NOT get translated AliceSoft games. If you're not going to support this one, you really think they'll fork out more money to Kagura to translate the rest of their games, or their future games? It's only 15 dollars.

HOWEVER

I suggest people to buy the game, at least the NTR route. We as English speakers do NOT get translated AliceSoft games. If you're not going to support this one, you really think they'll fork out more money to Kagura to translate the rest of their games, or their future games? It's only 15 dollars.

100% true, i am lukewarm at best even before all this (the 2 part thing really threw me off) but after Knights of Mesiah i plan to buy it just so i can go and say "hey thanks for the english game, how about releasing xxxxx in english?" xD

I've bought both romance + ntr route. I played a bit of both so I can talk about my experience.

Shadovv is right in all of his criticism except that it's "Absolute trash."

The romance route is a very basic "game" where you enter a dungeon, and decide when to exit. That's your only "action" as a player. It's basically an idle game until you proceed with your next event. They even called this the Event Points that you collect to proceed to the next scene.

The NTR route is more classic NTR with scenes and branches. Except the way they handle branches (basically which man you offer Rui's pussy to with a pregnancy meter) which is slightly more confusing than usual since they add a "Love Meter". Essentially if you click choices that fill up love, you can maintain choice for you (the weak husband) to pick who gets to cum inside her. If you intentionally let love fall to 0, you get the default villain ending.

The visuals are amazing. The woman is fantastically beautiful. Wonderful drawings of her backs, her breasts are perfectly big (not big and disgusting), great butt, nice facial expressions.

Like Shadovv saids, the whole "map" gameplay idea doesn't really bring much to the table. It's flavor to support a visual novel game. Plot is standard Japanese stuff. Nothing spectacular. Classic "blackmail" where woman is a mindless, submissive, traditional Japanese woman who zero agency (not the modern, professional lady who don't get marry and wants her own career and casual sex type that Japan shuns). It's mediocre at best.

HOWEVER

Haven't played it yet but the Japanese response seems to be pretty positive - especially considering the price. The consensus seems to be that the NTR stuff to be pretty average though.

I would have bought it if the NTR content was solid but the content is way too barebones for my taste especially when it doesn’t even feel like real NTR..just artificial.

Waiting for that AliceSoft games to be shared.

Meanwhile, Studio Ubai announces new NTR game to be release in August. Written by Ashitaba Asuha. Hey this could be good.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1181848

Is this netorare or netori?

I´ve played the ntr route of the new alicesoft game and it was mediocre it feels more like a DLC than a proper route, The art is amazing tho.

Last edited:
I´ve played the ntr route of the new alicesoft game and it was mediocre it feels more like a DLC than a proper route, The art is amazing tho.

I finished the game tonight. It's average at best. Art is 5/5. Writing is 3/5. Gameplay is 1/5. I was confused about the game's introduction in the mechanics, there's really no route and different endings from what I can tell. It's just 2 distinctions I believe, and the corruption is pretty fucking terrible.

Compared to their last good ntr game, Heartful Maman, this game is both shorter and has less choices. Both heroine sucks balls as in they "fall for dick lulz my husband small pepe and I'm cock hungry" boring yikes.

I REALLY hate the "Sexual Healing" nature of the game, where wifey has to have fluid exchange with people to get mana / heal them or whatever. Basically she's the village cum slut and she fucks everyone and everything, but somehow pretends it's dignifying until it isn't and she's addicted to father-in-law cock, or the other 3 different rapists cocks because she's "in heat". She's not even a person. She's a cock sleeve. The relationship between her and her husband is non-existent. There's no real NTR because husband (and to a greater extent, the village at large) don't seem to care about relationships and just everyone fucks her every chance she gets.

But again, only reason I bought this game is because it has a English translation and I want them to do more. Their last real NTR game was done in 2016. It's been frickin 6 years. I want them to make good money from this English version so they make another one, hopefully with same amount of content and depth as Heartful Maman and Tsumamigui 3.

I finished the game tonight. It's average at best. Art is 5/5. Writing is 3/5. Gameplay is 1/5. I was confused about the game's introduction in the mechanics, there's really no route and different endings from what I can tell. It's just 2 distinctions I believe, and the corruption is pretty fucking terrible.

Compared to their last good ntr game, Heartful Maman, this game is both shorter and has less choices. Both heroine sucks balls as in they "fall for dick lulz my husband small pepe and I'm cock hungry" boring yikes.

I REALLY hate the "Sexual Healing" nature of the game, where wifey has to have fluid exchange with people to get mana / heal them or whatever. Basically she's the village cum slut and she fucks everyone and everything, but somehow pretends it's dignifying until it isn't and she's addicted to father-in-law cock, or the other 3 different rapists cocks because she's "in heat". She's not even a person. She's a cock sleeve. The relationship between her and her husband is non-existent. There's no real NTR because husband (and to a greater extent, the village at large) don't seem to care about relationships and just everyone fucks her every chance she gets.

But again, only reason I bought this game is because it has a English translation and I want them to do more. Their last real NTR game was done in 2016. It's been frickin 6 years. I want them to make good money from this English version so they make another one, hopefully with same amount of content and depth as Heartful Maman and Tsumamigui 3.

Yes, this so much. Please give us a full length actual NTR game Alicesoft!

I just played the new Atelier Sakura game, well I finished the protagonist route, and the wife is as dull as dishwater. 90% of her lines are pretty much:「はい」or just stating something, probably won't play the wife's route but that's where the vast majority of the h-scenes are unfortunately.

I much prefer their gyaru wife/girlfriend games because they tease and interact with the protagonist and have some personality.

Maybe Netori with a little bit of female POV. I'm quite enjoyed with their Ubai series and Psy-min Appli, well certainly hope they can make something decent with this game.

Psymin Appli remains one of my favorites to this day purely for Emma's mystery route, I can't help but return to it all the time. The protagonist's building sense of paranoia was just so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?