Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

After reading Karami Zakari (non hentai version), i had discussion with my feloow NTR discord members. Basically i ask, "Don't you think BSS story is better / more painful than NTR nowadays"? I feel like some BSS manga erotic or not give more details in story than standard NTR stories. BSS could write mystery even more engaging than NTR. I don't dislike NTR, but recently they give less focus on relationship between protag and heroine and just jump to ero scenes. Also do you think BSS could become bigger like Netorase trend start few years ago?

After reading Karami Zakari (non hentai version), i had discussion with my feloow NTR discord members. Basically i ask, "Don't you think BSS story is better / more painful than NTR nowadays"? I feel like some BSS manga erotic or not give more details in story than standard NTR stories. BSS could write mystery even more engaging than NTR. I don't dislike NTR, but recently they give less focus on relationship between protag and heroine and just jump to ero scenes. Also do you think BSS could become bigger like Netorase trend start few years ago?

Maybe is a silly question but, what is BSS?

BSS is definitely more impactful. I guess the only limitation is it can only be a love interest where in NTR you have so many variety with relationships setup between protag and heroine. But a good BSS is definitely impactful. I think it’s not popular as much is I hardly see games with it..I read a couple of h-manga of it. If you look it pixiv the BSS tag is minuscule compared to the NTR tag. But karami zakari was definitely one the biggest BSS work that helped pushed the BSS trend. I even read some similar work that try to create work with similar setting. It just needs hit works and games for BSS to get as popular as netorase

Maybe is a silly question but, what is BSS?
Boku ga Saki ni Suru. Literally mean , "I'm the one who love her first". Basically situations similar with NTR, but MC and Heroine isn't officially in relationship yet.

BSS is definitely more impactful. I guess the only limitation is it can only be a love interest where in NTR you have so many variety with relationships setup between protag and heroine. But a good BSS is definitely impactful. I think it’s not popular as much is I hardly see games with it..I read a couple of h-manga of it. If you look it pixiv the BSS tag is minuscule compared to the NTR tag. But karami zakari was definitely one the biggest BSS work that helped pushed the BSS trend. I even read some similar work that try to create work with similar setting. It just needs hit works and games for BSS to get as popular as netorase
I agree, hopefully more BSS hentai manga of game would be made and make more impact for hentai world.

Boku ga Saki ni Suru. Literally mean , "I'm the one who love her first". Basically situations similar with NTR, but MC and Heroine isn't officially in relationship yet.

A small correction, but BSS stands for "Boku ga Saki ni Sukidatta no ni!" - historically a lot of these were lumped into the NTR category but they're starting to break out into its own thing. I'd venture to say that about 50% of all high-school NTR stories are actually BSS stories, since the MC and the heroine are usually not in a relationship

A small correction, but BSS stands for "Boku ga Saki ni Sukidatta no ni!" - historically a lot of these were lumped into the NTR category but they're starting to break out into its own thing. I'd venture to say that about 50% of all high-school NTR stories are actually BSS stories, since the MC and the heroine are usually not in a relationship

I was going to say something related tot his, like the fact 30% ntr is like that, or feels like that, wich i hate, sure is depressing from the MC POV but to me that isn't ntr since there is no real bond, is like saying the school idol you fancy got a boyfriend and feeling betrayed.

PS EDIT: btw i wish Ankoman did more original stuff like this https://exhentai.org/g/2223664/c58b59e6b0/ or at least something outside FGO anymore =S, first they were obsessed with SSGRIDMAN and now FGO (mostly Astolfo).

Last edited:

Ah my bad, thanks for correction. I was about to sleep when writting that LOL. Yeah for me, NTR works better for married couple and BSS works better for Highschool setting. I think the reason why BSS isn't made as many as NTR was not only because less popular, but also BSS need to build story from protagonist POV how he has crush with heroine first. So basically it need more time to build, and hardly works on oneshot. That's why BSS stories i read was on one tankoubon manga, cg set, and game. Ironically despite it is sub-genre of NTR, BSS a little harder to make.

Anyone can share the latest version fo this game https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/13190/article/643879 ? I wanna play it since i think next time will be the mini game, wich is a dice game? Not sure how it will be but i have never really played one and liked it i think, that and i know nothing about the setting used (not even if it has enough stuff to make ntr), pity since the previews look good.

Reactions: grimmwolfe
Did they ever get a fully functioning version of this game made? lol

My understanding is the Japanese version of this game is buggy and barely working.

Only hope is the Kagura one has both translation + bug fixes. But I highly doubt that's the case.

I recommend waiting a while and see other reviews. The AliceSoft game is coming out the day before so you can jerk to that for a while. A Housewife’s Healing Touch.

My understanding is the Japanese version of this game is buggy and barely working.

Only hope is the Kagura one has both translation + bug fixes. But I highly doubt that's the case.

I recommend waiting a while and see other reviews. The AliceSoft game is coming out the day before so you can jerk to that for a while. A Housewife’s Healing Touch.

Nah, i will try this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ372085.html (even if its not english) meanwhile, previous game from the dev was a surprise hit.

EDIT:Or maybe not, appears to be just "childhood" friends with the guy having one sided love for the girl, could still work but from what i understand the girl doesn't think of him like that at all.

Last edited:
The anime series of triangle blue and ryoujoku famiresu choukyo menu produced by PoRo are good.
It seems that there is no anime collaborated with ANIM. but why?

Does anyone has an updated (or recent) link for 爆乳パーティーNTR進捗 (Takeda Hirtomitsu's Bakunyuu Party NTR Shinchoku)?
I keep seeing the game getting new updates but I could never find a link for the newer versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!