Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

People still secretly hyping with Anim game ( like me xD), it's just many people disappointed with last year game.

Now where's the game :(

Is our new tactic, subtle hype, that way we get excited but not too much xD

Problem with hype is that we get the bar unrealistically high and then exagerate our dissapointment, i have gone back to some game and my second impression is almost always "ok this isn't as bad as i remember"

Problem with hype is that we get the bar unrealistically high and then exagerate our dissapointment, i have gone back to some game and my second impression is almost always "ok this isn't as bad as i remember"

Yep, time flies so fast when you're not constantly hyping the game.

Netorase Sword Princess has been updated~

There will be another four chapters uploaded, each day starting today. I don't want to spam the thread, so this will be the only announcement. Hope you enjoy!

netoraseswordprincess.wordpress.com

Can't wait for this

https://www.parallel-soft.net/poison/products/ntrp/index.html
Netorare Princess has released, for those interested. The promise of '100% NTR' and '0 Happy Endings' pulled me in a long time ago. And I've certainly been enjoying my little time with it so far, god knows fantasy is such a massively under represented genre when it comes to eroge.
I find the characters rather charming, especially Merril (female antagonists in NTR are vanishingly rare), and the art erotic in that gratifying nukige kind of way. It also has animated scenes, and even lets you skip the prologue or immedately unlock the entire gallery if you wanted to for some reason. The bonus audio dramas are great too. Not the deepest plot by any means, at least so far, but nevertheless worth a look.

I want to skipped it but i do not want to, since i bought it , it'll be wasted to just skipped it. Thanks for short review

I'm surprised that there isn't much talk about the new ANIM game.
I feel like it should be the most anticipated NTR VNgame for a while considering that there wasn't anything good released in past year.
There isn't even anything interesting NTR game coming this year if I look at VNDB.

Just finished, and not so bad but not so good for me. it feels like reading Sore demo Tsuma wo Aishiteru ANIM version . (My impression)

Maybe Waffle gonna release NTR game one (Maybe or Lune<I do feel been a long time for team bitter release>)

It's better to not get much hype rather than being dissapointing with the game after release..

Can't wait for this

I want to skipped it but i do not want to, since i bought it , it'll be wasted to just skipped it. Thanks for short review

Just finished, and not so bad but not so good for me. it feels like reading Sore demo Tsuma wo Aishiteru ANIM version . (My impression)

Maybe Waffle gonna release NTR game one (Maybe or Lune<I do feel been a long time for team bitter release>)

It's better to not get much hype rather than being dissapointing with the game after release..

Share!!! Or are they DMR protected? Anyway share to see if someone cracks them! xD

I'm surprised that there isn't much talk about the new ANIM game.
I feel like it should be the most anticipated NTR VNgame for a while considering that there wasn't anything good released in past year.
There isn't even anything interesting NTR game coming this year if I look at VNDB.

I'm usually one to be on the anim hype train. But this one specifically turned me away. All the extra characters and their design choice were bleh. Maybe the zero hype for it in this forum means a better game? I'll still check out the cg if it pops up.

Honestly, I'm more excited about the Atelier Sakura game.
I love red-haired girls and female bosses and this one has both.
Of course it's Atelier Sakura, so it's gonna be shit, but still...

Excited about an AS game? I see you are a man that likes danger.......

I am a sucker for fantasy ntr, most rpg are "fantasy" but lack the fantasy feel, plus not a lot of real story there xD
What is the name to see if it has popped up in the download section or nyaa?
EDIT: not sure about it but comes out today (march 25) right?

I mean, you could've just clicked the link to find out, but it's: 寝取られプリンセス ~姫も女王も女騎士も、気付いた時には寝取られ済み~
And it came out a while ago, as far as the Japanese timezone goes.

Nice, I hope you enjoy it. Did you get any of the bonus content? The audio dramas are pretty nice. And the prologue is worth playing through at least once; Elencia and Iris are pretty cute with their reactions and it's amusing enough in places (especially Mars being dumb). I've only completed one ending so far (with Iris) but I certainly enjoyed it, Merril in particular is such a great character.
I do seem to be having some kind of issue loading save files though, not sure why. (EDIT: There appears (for me, at least) to be an issue with Iris's system voice which crashes the game when you try to load. This does not occur with Elencia's (the default) or Nadia's, so try that if you encounter the same problem).

Last edited:
Share!!! Or are they DMR protected? Anyway share to see if someone cracks them! xD

Hmm, i'm sorry i can't. maybe you'll get one publicly shared.
The one i get, didn't have protection

For hardcore maybe it's a good one if seeking the ending, for story development not that i like although.

Nice, I hope you enjoy it. Did you get any of the bonus content? The audio dramas are pretty nice. And the prologue is worth playing through at least once; Elencia and Iris are pretty cute with their reactions and it's amusing enough in places (especially Mars being dumb). I've only completed one ending so far (with Iris) but I certainly enjoyed it, Merril in particular is such a great character.
I do seem to be having some kind of issue loading save files though, not sure why.

It's Fanza release so just bonus content for buying either PKG or DL version, not specific bonus store like softmap or melonbooks, etc.

It's Fanza release so just bonus content for buying either PKG or DL version, not specific bonus store like softmap or melonbooks, etc.

I see, I preordered the extra version from DLsite for the bonuses, myself.
Also, you may find this doesn't affect you, but I seem to have resolved the issue I had loading save files: Using Iris's system voice seems to create some kind of error whenever you try to load, crashing the game. I think it's a specific problem with the game rather than my setup, because it works fine otherwise. If you do happen to find this happening yourself, then know that using Elencia's (the default) or Nadia's system voice appears to resolve it.
Another weird issue I had was the game demanding I change to a Japanese timezone, despite installing and working fine without it before (this is probably a playDRM issue though).

Last edited:
Hmm, i'm sorry i can't. maybe you'll get one publicly shared.
The one i get, didn't have protection

For hardcore maybe it's a good one if seeking the ending, for story development not that i like although.

If its not protected then it will be shared soon anyway...i hope xD

Although if i am reading right it is rather heavy, probably why it hasn't been shared (i see something like it needs about 9gb of hdd space)

Anyone here know how to crack the game from DMM that has a protection ?I just bought the latest Anim Team MM game (DL version ) but when it I try to hook it's not working at all. Fuck.

I would like to share it if possible.

@Light316 I have used this python command to uncrack the studio's games before. I don't know if it still works. Drag the game exe to the file and open the exe that the file created.

Code:
import sys

in_path = sys.argv[1]
out_path = in_path[:-4] + "-nodrm.exe"

with open(in_path, "rb") as drm_file, open(out_path, "wb") as cleaned_file:
    drm_data = drm_file.read()
    exe_header = drm_data[:4] # 4D 5A 90 00
    start_location = drm_data.find(exe_header, 1)
    protected_data = drm_data[start_location:]
    cleaned_file.write(protected_data)

Last edited:
https://www.parallel-soft.net/poison/products/ntrp/index.html
Netorare Princess has released, for those interested. The promise of '100% NTR' and '0 Happy Endings' pulled me in a long time ago. And I've certainly been enjoying my little time with it so far, god knows fantasy is such a massively under represented genre when it comes to eroge.
I find the characters rather charming, especially Merril (female antagonists in NTR are vanishingly rare), and the art erotic in that gratifying nukige kind of way. It also has animated scenes, and even lets you skip the prologue or immedately unlock the entire gallery if you wanted to for some reason. The bonus audio dramas are great too. Not the deepest plot by any means, at least so far, but nevertheless worth a look.

Can you tell me how many scenes are there ?
I want to buy it but their mind control VN last month has too little contents for its price(A nukige with meager 23 scenes and yet they charge 5000 yen!!!).
To me, this title need 50+ scenes to justify its full-price tag.

Anyone here know how to crack the game from DMM that has a protection ?I just bought the latest Anim Team MM game (DL version ) but when it I try to hook it's not working at all. Fuck.

I bouht some Anim's games before and unfortunately I didn't find the way to hook back then :( Share please, even without crack.

Here's the link guys

Thanks @ verifyinto for provide the crack code

Use rintuma.log for hooking

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Is it me or is the download speed is taking so long than usual? I do have fast internet and can download 2-4 GB on MEGA in a few minutes

Weird, i never had problems to hook a game from them before....mmm is a long shoot but maybe the DMM is messing the hook (i have seen protection interfere before)

Here's the link guys

Thanks @ verifyinto for provide the crack code

Use rintuma.log for hooking

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Great!! now i just need someone to make a torrent or upload it in more than 1 link (is over my limit to download T_T)

I don't get it... how to lounch the game? I don't see rintuma.log file

Drag the exe into the python file if anyone have the problem. In the textractor attachment you should have both rintuma exe and rintuma.log.

Can you tell me how many scenes are there ?
I want to buy it but their mind control VN last month has too little contents for its price(A nukige with meager 23 scenes and yet they charge 5000 yen!!!).
To me, this title need 50+ scenes to justify its full-price tag.

From looking at the gallery the game has 91 different scenes: Elencia - 26, Nadia - 20, Iris - 18, Merril - 9 (sadly), and Others - 18

I've only finished one route so I don't know how distinct they are (the Other section seems to include the animations independent of the scenes they actually appear in) but there doesn't seem to be repeated scenes (Iris's second orc paizuri scene is recorded, for instance, rather than the first). The CG themselves have many variations so I couldn't say how many of them there are in total. Finally, the game lets you unlock the entire gallery at any point if you want, which I assume includes the afterstory content (I haven't used the option).

Last edited:
Reactions: avaritica

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!