Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Still waiting for Sanbun Kyoden newest work to be leaked T_T, and i just know there are more ntr i still don't know about that were released on C99.......

Still waiting for Sanbun Kyoden newest work to be leaked T_T, and i just know there are more ntr i still don't know about that were released on C99.......

This, Takeda Hiromitsu and Kurosugatari doujinshi. I hope someone upload them soon hahaha.

This, Takeda Hiromitsu and Kurosugatari doujinshi. I hope someone upload them soon hahaha.

Not sure i am right but i think Krosugatari was already uploaded, and something from Takeda was but i think it was incomplete, and like i said earlier i am excited for those i don't already know about, there is always 1 or 2 jewells hidden or that i missed their publicity

Surprised that nobody posted a 'Best of' list for 2021 unless I somehow missed it. Interested if anyone wants to share. I didn't play many games but of the ones that I did, NT:Ripper's newest title Lovey Cuckoldry Play with an Understanding Wife was my personal favorite.

As one can surmise from the name, it's netorase and was reviewed by others upon its release. Features a happy couple, imaginative scenes, and very hot text. I liked the sprinkle of a few ordinary couple scenes, which is reminiscent of Aisai Nikki except obviously on a much lower budget.

Despite some flaws - ex: at least 1 scene where the heroine has a 2nd mouth, lol - I've replayed it a few times and it's still a relatively unique experience in terms of 'happy couple' and execution. The artist's artwork isn't perfect but exponentially better than their 1st game (netorase), which has an English translation and was banned on f95zone due to 1 shota scene.

Artist is on Ci-En and next work is an RPG involving a sports club - https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/10099/article/550550
If the translation is correct, there's going to be some incident involving the protagonist, his new girlfriend, and other men getting trapped in a room, leading to a transformative experience.

On a hiatus now, but I was playing some swinging games. They're old, and nobody probably cares for my opinion, but I might share some personal reviews at a later time...especially Waffle's Koukan no Toriko-tachi..., which irritates me for managing to screw up what could have been a masterpiece due to IMO Yukari's character inconsistency in the NTR route shown by Tetsuya. If it wasn't for that, it'd be the rare game where netorase, netorare, and swinging endings are all executed amazingly well.

Did anyone play this game yet 妻つま無人島~妻と私達の無人島生活~(RJ365904)? I really like deserted island scenarios, so I got very interested in this title, it seems that it only has the wife POV, but I like that it has many different kind of netori guys to choose and the art.

Did anyone play this game yet 妻つま無人島~妻と私達の無人島生活~(RJ365904)? I really like deserted island scenarios, so I got very interested in this title, it seems that it only has the wife POV, but I like that it has many different kind of netori guys to choose and the art.

Do you figure out how to hook this game past the prologue ? The text keep repeating.

how did u hook text it?

Textractor (x64). You will need a regular expression filter and the RegEx extension should be 1st in the list of extensions.

I use this pattern for the game:
Code:
|FILTER|<.+?>

A few other general examples:
Code:
[A-Za-z<>=#/':"; ]
<.+?>
|ORIG|!|BECOMES|! |END|
|ORIG|、|BECOMES|, |END|
|ORIG|。|BECOMES|. |END|
|ORIG| |BECOMES| |END|
|ORIG|?|BECOMES|? |END|
|ORIG|…|BECOMES|..|END|
|ORIG|「|BECOMES|: "|END|
|ORIG|」|BECOMES|"|END|
|ORIG|『|BECOMES|"|END|
|ORIG|』|BECOMES|"|END|

Last edited:
I did not buy it yet, I was just scanning for some feedback. But for rpgmaker games I usually use AdventCirno Translator, since it can insert the translation into the game and also translate the UI elements, in case you don't know, you can try it here https://trs.cirno.biz/release.php?lang=en.

Can you PM me this? so it doesn't get lost in the comments xD, also does it use google or is like TA and can use both online and offline translators?

Can you PM me this? so it doesn't get lost in the comments xD, also does it use google or is like TA and can use both online and offline translators?

It has support for 4 online translators, Google, Baidu, Bingo and Caiyun, but non-members can only use google.

Here how it looks like with this translator:

sdfsdfo.jpg

sdsdtulo.jpg

I can't get the last two scene in brother in law route. Anyone know how to unlock last two H-scene ?

It's the cheating ending where the heroine marries the BF but keeps relations with the guy on the side :)

I finished the game yesterday - the new scenes are really good. Makes it more of a proper NTR ending as well with the heroine properly 'betraying' her husband by the end of it

I've been out of the loop for a while. Any decent netorase games got released recently or will be released soon?

Is there any interest in original content? Since there weren't any netorase novels that hit all my buttons and the ones I enjoyed stopped updating, I decided to write my own. I'm several chapters (30k words) in now. It's pretty similar to NTR Isekai and the childhood friend story.

Is there any interest in original content? Since there weren't any netorase novels that hit all my buttons and the ones I enjoyed stopped updating, I decided to write my own. I'm several chapters (30k words) in now. It's pretty similar to NTR Isekai and the childhood friend story.

Sure - share what you have

Very good netorase manga, [Namahamu Sando] Osu ni Ochiru Seiso Hitozuma.

https://e-hentai.org/g/2106013/f074c4850c/

I don't speak Japanese but if someone can explain whose idea was to have the husband to go on a trip alone? I think it makes much difference in the plot, wife, the bull, or husband?

The bull told the wife to convince the husband. Also, in the end the wife leaves to live with the bull and they send over vids for the husband to jack off to - since that part is text only I figured I'd share since you probably wouldn't catch that.

The bull told the wife to convince the husband. Also, in the end the wife leaves to live with the bull and they send over vids for the husband to jack off to - since that part is text only I figured I'd share since you probably wouldn't catch that.

Oooh yea, thanks for sharing. I also really liked the little gift wife gave her husband before sending him out for the trip lol. If they didnt divorce, hopefully there will be part 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.