Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

This was the worst. The game you're mentioning is one of my favorite games but the ending you describe truly was too short. It ended too abruptly just when it was about to get really spicy.

Anyway I cannot be of any help to you as my japanese still sucks.

Same. It is probably my favorite game or 2nd fav game of all time. I would try posting in 4chan, but chances are I'd get told to stfu and learn Japanese. If you know any places I could ask that will answer, I'd appreciate it.

I did ask here in the translation section, and some fine gentlemen did help me, but his English wasn't the best (his own words), so he mistranslated what I wanted.

Can you link the ntrman's games? I only have the Inn 1 that was remastered? I check F95 but i can't find his games anymore T_T

Edit: well if you have Mother's Lesson or the newer Camp with Mom please share, looks like some idiot went around reporting NTRMAN on F95 so the threads were erased.

F95 may have removed them themselves due it containing shota content. I heard they are cracking down on loli/shota stuff. Even though NTRMAN now states each character is 18+ as he got fucked over by Pateron a year or two ago. Even after this new disclaimer it is obvious they really aren't 18+

Last edited:
Well yeah, she's a slut from the start, but in the first part of the game she has an excuse, and in the end, it's hinted that she didn't want to be like this. . . Later though she becomes a real slut but with the MC's permission, kind of.

What can you say about their Ruby and Swapping games? Do they, too, have complete double corruption endings where the MC becomes a total cuck and the girl a total betraying slut?

I started another run of Knightess Whore with the fan translation and it obviously feels better, but it's still kind of boring for me.

ntrpotato has an entire post detailing the Ruby game but not really, though there's a thing with the son - http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1745.html#post3728382

Personally, I'm pretty meh on it despite the mention; from the bits I remember it had less ero power but better story. Still, kind of convoluted / long.

As for the Swapping game...it's great. It's far too light-hearted to have any real betrayal, but it's my favorite Suzuya game bar none and a must play for any netorase fan. (Note: I haven't played their latest though ntrpotato has a post on it that summarizes the prerequisite games and enjoyed it IIRC.)

I never expected that a netorare game could be hardcore to the point of turning me off of netorare fetish for a while. I guess many of you have played it already. It's translated, by the way and it's NOT MTL but a decent translation (it was mtl before, though).

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ272374.html

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-who-...ry-fetish-deepen-v1-0-suzuya.57568/br-reviews

You can check my review to know why it hurt me so much. It's rather unusual in how at the beginning the girl is a slut, but there's a tragic backstory to it. The first part of the game is rather unusual but nothing too disturbing and the second part is where the MC kind of "saves" her from her fate and then they marry. The second part is a mystery netorare with netorase elements. The third part though where real hardcore stuff starts.
In the end, the girl completely falls for another guy's dick and totally betrays the hero, but the worst part - he forgives her, blames himself, and then decides that it's just perfect for him and they continue their relationship.
I can't remember any other ntr with such a hateful ending even though I've played a lot. Hope there was at least a choice to kill the ntr-guy (the MC could totally did it) or to break up with the betraying slut. Yeaah, I totally need some rest from the ntr genre, lol.

I played through the game when it first released and i guess i got a different impression of what happened. The second part of the game after the mc and heroine got married was mostly netorase in my eyes with a side of netorare. During the scene with the king, i just saw it as both the mc and Sera getting really into the netorase and less that she was really betraying him. After that scene, the rest of the game is pretty much just more netorase with the mc and Sera reaffirming their love through their fetishes. Even the extra scenes that were added a couple of months after the game's release were showing how much more Sera enjoys other men's sex over the mc but that she'll always love him. I saw it more as Sera being very slutty in part 1 and then after she gets married to the mc she pretty much restrains her desires. Once the mc reveals his ntr fetish to her, she also takes this as an opportunity to let her desires loose. When the mc finds out about her desires, just like she accepted him for his fetish, he accepts her libido and so they love each other even more and develop more trust towards each other.
I think this is especially well demonstrated in Suzuya's latest ntr game which had most of his characters from previous games swap wives. There's a particular section of the game where Sera and Chloe (another heroine from a different game) have to serve a random rich dude in another world. Ex and the mc of that game decide to go peep on them only to find that both girls who are well known for their near endless libidos were both thoroughly fucked. Its Sera's best time having sex by far and the rich guy even offers them to stay with him as concubines however Sera instead decides to stay with her husband. By the end of the game, Sera and Ex go back to their own world which means that Sera would never be able to see the rich dude again so its pretty safe to say that didn't completely fall to anyone. To go a bit further, the world that they get transported to is literally a world where sex is way more commonplace and is even the source of their magic power and there's likely a lot more guys on the level of the rich dude if not even higher than that so if there was any time for Sera to ditch Ex, it would have been that time.
So yeah, that's my take on Sera and the MC's relationship. Seems i got a bit passionate on the subject. Tbh, when playing through the game, i was hoping for a proper ntr ending or at least one that's more hardcore but at the end of the day i still loved the direction that the game went. I want to play the translated version to see if i missed anything but i'm currently away from my pc so no ntr games for quite some time for me. Do tell if i got anything wrong.

@Ikomiki

I got some wonderfully kind person on Pixiv to write it up for me. They were super nice and extremely helpful.

『僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~』のダウンロードコンテンツを追加するつもりはありますか?すごくお気に入りで、もしそのつもりあれば、真弓が拓巳を捨てて瑛太を選んで、同じ屋根の下で暮らすシナリオが希望です。よろしくお願いいたします。

If you want to also e-mail them or tweet at them or something showing support for this. Here you go.

I played through the game when it first released and i guess i got a different impression of what happened. The second part of the game after the mc and heroine got married was mostly netorase in my eyes with a side of netorare. During the scene with the king, i just saw it as both the mc and Sera getting really into the netorase and less that she was really betraying him. After that scene, the rest of the game is pretty much just more netorase with the mc and Sera reaffirming their love through their fetishes. Even the extra scenes that were added a couple of months after the game's release were showing how much more Sera enjoys other men's sex over the mc but that she'll always love him. I saw it more as Sera being very slutty in part 1 and then after she gets married to the mc she pretty much restrains her desires. Once the mc reveals his ntr fetish to her, she also takes this as an opportunity to let her desires loose. When the mc finds out about her desires, just like she accepted him for his fetish, he accepts her libido and so they love each other even more and develop more trust towards each other.
I think this is especially well demonstrated in Suzuya's latest ntr game which had most of his characters from previous games swap wives. There's a particular section of the game where Sera and Chloe (another heroine from a different game) have to serve a random rich dude in another world. Ex and the mc of that game decide to go peep on them only to find that both girls who are well known for their near endless libidos were both thoroughly fucked. Its Sera's best time having sex by far and the rich guy even offers them to stay with him as concubines however Sera instead decides to stay with her husband. By the end of the game, Sera and Ex go back to their own world which means that Sera would never be able to see the rich dude again so its pretty safe to say that didn't completely fall to anyone. To go a bit further, the world that they get transported to is literally a world where sex is way more commonplace and is even the source of their magic power and there's likely a lot more guys on the level of the rich dude if not even higher than that so if there was any time for Sera to ditch Ex, it would have been that time.
So yeah, that's my take on Sera and the MC's relationship. Seems i got a bit passionate on the subject. Tbh, when playing through the game, i was hoping for a proper ntr ending or at least one that's more hardcore but at the end of the day i still loved the direction that the game went. I want to play the translated version to see if i missed anything but i'm currently away from my pc so no ntr games for quite some time for me. Do tell if i got anything wrong.

At the end of the Aftermath section Ex enters the room where Cera and the king are, she doesn't even look at him while being horny for the king's dick and then tells Ex off when he asks her to go home with him. After Ex leaves, feeling broken and defeated, Cera tells the king that she loves him and is going to become his, though she then comes back to Ex. In the After Aftermath and Additional Scenario sections, it's never addressed or mentioned and the king is out of the picture without any explanation, kind of. More than anything it just feels like inconsistent writing, because in Additional Scenario Cera does show that she cares about Ex and she's even ready to kill herself when she thinks that he's dead. I think it's just lazy writing.

@Ikomiki

I got some wonderfully kind person on Pixiv to write it up for me. They were super nice and extremely helpful.

『僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~』のダウンロードコンテンツを追加するつもりはありますか?すごくお気に入りで、もしそのつもりあれば、真弓が拓巳を捨てて瑛太を選んで、同じ屋根の下で暮らすシナリオが希望です。よろしくお願いいたします。

If you want to also e-mail them or tweet at them or something showing support for this. Here you go.

Does pixiv have a community/forum to talk around or even a way to PM the artits/writters? or were you just asking around in the comments of the galleries? xD

At the end of the Aftermath section Ex enters the room where Cera and the king are, she doesn't even look at him while being horny for the king's dick and then tells Ex off when he asks her to go home with him. After Ex leaves, feeling broken and defeated, Cera tells the king that she loves him and is going to become his, though she then comes back to Ex. In the After Aftermath and Additional Scenario sections, it's never addressed or mentioned and the king is out of the picture without any explanation, kind of. More than anything it just feels like inconsistent writing, because in Additional Scenario Cera does show that she cares about Ex and she's even ready to kill herself when she thinks that he's dead. I think it's just lazy writing.

I remember Sera sending the mc home and getting very into it with the king but i don't remember her devoting herself to the king that much. I just saw it as Sera leaning heavily into the mc's ntr fetish because while the mc was pretty concerned, he was also very aroused by the situation and when Sera went home they reaffirmed their love and their relationship continued as it was before. Maybe its the fault of the translation or what i got from back when i played it with a machine translator or it could just indeed be inconsistent story writing. Overall it just felt like typical netorase to me. It actually didn't go as far as i thought it would.

Does pixiv have a community/forum to talk around or even a way to PM the artits/writters? or were you just asking around in the comments of the galleries? xD

I was reading some NTR novels on pixiv via DeepL as I read all the mom ntr I could find on syosetu, and I happened to stumble on this novel that also had an English version. So I PM'd the author, and yes to answer you question. You can PM authors/artists on Pixiv, and they were kind enough to translate my prompt.

I was reading some NTR novels on pixiv via DeepL as I read all the mom ntr I could find on syosetu, and I happened to stumble on this novel that also had an English version. So I PM'd the author, and yes to answer you question. You can PM authors/artists on Pixiv, and they were kind enough to translate my prompt.

lINKS TO THE STORIES!! at least the english one xD, i also liek tor ead but i am too lazy tos earch them since normally i read tags and sumaries or reviews, but on jap sites that is harder

Last edited:
Done, any details? i am assuming is netori but what is it about?

Yeah,its Netori. Basically, MC as the landlord will 'take care' those wife as a substitute of not pay the rent.

About the Venus game,this seems like 3p baiting right ? I always thought that Nao should put 3p between Misao and her mother in Summer Salt, unfortunately it didn't happen. Maybe this time ?

MAbvF0kR_o.jpg

Last edited:
I remember Sera sending the mc home and getting very into it with the king but i don't remember her devoting herself to the king that much. I just saw it as Sera leaning heavily into the mc's ntr fetish because while the mc was pretty concerned, he was also very aroused by the situation and when Sera went home they reaffirmed their love and their relationship continued as it was before. Maybe its the fault of the translation or what i got from back when i played it with a machine translator or it could just indeed be inconsistent story writing. Overall it just felt like typical netorase to me. It actually didn't go as far as i thought it would.

I checked all your discussion about this game and already download it. However after consider the ending it make me lose all of my interest. There is not tag impregnation or pregnant. It like you gave me the stair and help me climb high then kick the stair. Why can I feel full fill of NTR contend in this gme if nothing consequence happen eventhough MC's wife have a ton of sex but she haven't got pregnant... What kind of magic happen which protect her from... "true happy ending".

I checked all your discussion about this game and already download it. However after consider the ending it make me lose all of my interest. There is not tag impregnation or pregnant. It like you gave me the stair and help me climb high then kick the stair. Why can I feel full fill of NTR contend in this gme if nothing consequence happen eventhough MC's wife have a ton of sex but she haven't got pregnant... What kind of magic happen which protect her from... "true happy ending".

I believe the magic in this case is contraception that the heroine frequently takes. If you're looking for pregnancy in Suzuya's games then i suggest playing Ruby and Claude, or two of Suzuya's other games that i forgot the names of. I'd link them but I'm currently only using a mobile phone for the forseeable future.

I have a feeling that I've already read this messasage a year or so ago. . . Do you often complain about the lack of pregnancy in NTR games?))

Big news - Rascou just submitted his game for approval! It might be out within a few days if it goes well...crossing fingers!

Also, he clarified that the game is indeed a FANZA exclusive. Ah well...

Reactions: Light316
Big news - Rascou just submitted his game for approval! It might be out within a few days if it goes well...crossing fingers!

Holy shit hes actually gonna make the end of july deadline, amazing, definitely an instabuy.

So that's mean no release for Dlsite ? Ah shit. I'm glad the game will be release anyway

Quoting myself again to continue the summary of VENUS new game. This is still trials so no spoilers.
First trial ended after he confront the class gyarus. One of them is very friendly but the other is dangerous and has scary boyfriend. She was bullying the quiet girl in the class and the protagonist stepped in. That surprised even himself. Hed never done stuff like this before. He doesnt care about school at all and just wants to get it done to go work. Because his family situation is so bad he wants to become independent. Thats why hed never got into this kind of problem. But he felt hed have regret if he didnt step in. He handles it perfect and Kuzuhara the scary gyaru swears revenge. Second trial starts with protagonist knowing that her boyfriend will try to beat him up. Thinking about that he happen to meet a weird man at the park. Hes exercising like crazy and tries to convince him to train to fight. Hes the blue hair man in the character list. Name isnt revealed for now.

In the end protagonist runs away. Then he meets the heroine Haruna. Its obvious shes a good kid so its a mystery why she hangs out with the gyarus. She doesnt even notice that theyre pushing her towards selling her body. Protagonist found out that shes hiding a kyushu accent earlier which is one of her many lies. Shes constantly saying small lies. For example says that she only lived there a bit which the protagonist can tell isnt true. She continues to hide things but gets along well with him. When he goes back home for the day things get sour. His parents are arguing as usual. His mother asks for more more money since she doesn't have enough to cover daily expenses. Which is another lie in red text. Father says he doesnt have more money to give. Another lie. She says she doesnt waste money and he says that he doesnt spend his money on other women. All lies. This is the kind of life that makes protagonist want to move away as soon as possible.

The next morning he goes to a combini to buy food. He skipped dinner because he didnt want to see his parents. There he meets Haruna going inside. Shes dressed properly for once. But moments later she leaves and shes more gyaru-like as usual. She wants him to keep that a secret too. At class he meets the gyaru group again. Theres a funny scene where he pisses off Kuzuhara the one who hates him. He wants her boyfriend to hurry up beating him up. Because having to deal with the training weirdo is worse to him. Classic VENUS humor. Another funny scene with Sagara the quiet girl he saved. She drags him and his pervert friend Naoki to study. To motivate them she tells them that theres a spot in school where they can see people in underwear. Since she noticed Naoki is always chasing girls panties. Theres no red text so the protagonist can tell shes not lying. But when they finally go its guys changing for their school club. Its funny but maybe a clue about the red text too. Deceiving doesnt activate protagonist's powers. Only if the sentences are literally a lie.

Protagonist trains with the fighting weirdo. Since he recognized protagonist uniform and threatened to show up at his school if he doesnt show up to train. Hes crazy but his strength is real so he might help him get stronger. When he goes back home his mom says shes going to divorce. She always tells him that. She takes it for granted that protagonist will go with her and support her. He tells her again that his plan is to move far away. She snaps and tells him that the only reason she hasnt had a divorce yet was because of him. None of this is lies so it hurts the protagonist. Since it means her suffering is his fault. This could be another hint about the red text too. From what we know about the mother it seems she mightve not divorced anyway. But if shes not lying consciously it doesnt become red text.

Next morning he sees Haruna changing clothes again. She gets a message and he asks if its from the gyarus. She says it is but thats a lie. Since they installed her an app thats probably to get paid dates with men it might be that. Or just a message from her mom lol. Every day at school the friendly gyaru Shiina has trolled the pervert friend. Shes alright showing her panties for money but always asks for more money than he had. Even though she would show the protagonist for less money. But finally this day he has 5000 yen with him. For that money she says she can show her bra too. Protagonist doesnt like the idea of paying money to a classmate for this kind of stuff so he refuses. They go inside a classroom and she shows him but we see nothing. Protagonist goes to study with Sagara instead. And on the way back they meet Haruna. Shes about to ask her if she can help her study too but then Kuzuhara sees them and comes to "defend" Haruna. The truth is that she just hates Sagara and the protagonist. She stands up to her despite being quiet and the protagonist always gets in the way.

Things continue as usual. The gyarus keep pressing Haruna to use that dating app more. Protagonist still trains with the weirdo. One day he trains so hard with him he passes out after talking with Haruna who was on her way back home. This makes him remember the accident he had as a kid. He nearly died after falling doing stupid kid stuff. Doctors said nothing seemed wrong with him but he noticed something. That awakened his power. Its synesthesia that makes lies feel red to him. So its exactly what we see. Life became more unplesant for him since he realized how many people lie. He wakes up at Harunas house with her mother. Shes a former nurse who runs a shop now. When they ask him the truth about why he passed out he realizes the weirdo is there. Hes Harunas dad. This was foreshadowed well in JP since their unusual accent is the same. Its a fun household that shocks the protagonist since hes used to his awful family.

By the end of the trial you find out that Kuzuhara and Shiina have gotten Haruna to start having paid dates. But theyll keep an eye on her so that nothing happens. Pervert friend also says he has a job to get more money so hes going to be too busy to hang out. The stress at the protagonists house keeps boiling. Its so extreme that hes worried he might even hurt his parents one day. The trial ends there. Nice cliffhanger lol.

Daily life continues the same. Protagonist asks Naoki about his part time job. Naoki says hes doing deliveries for a restaurant. Protagonist realizes that if he wants a part time job against the school rules he should also try small private business that dont ask questions. Haruna refuses Shiina and Kuzuhara invitation to hang out. She has an appointment with the person from the dating app they forced on her. They say theyre running low on money and should replenish their wallets too. They leave but Shiina comes back. Shes looking for Naoki and that he hasnt approached her lately. Protagonnist explains that hes working lately to make money for her. And Shiina tells him that shed do it cheaper for him. She teases him a lot and also reassures him about Haruna. The guidance teacher Yamada shows up looking for Shiina. When he notices the protagonist he says to go to the counceling room to discuss career paths. Its a lie in red. Shiina goes with him. Protagonist understands whats going on.

He goes look for her. Shiina is in the same room where she showed her breasts to Naoki. Hes trying to convince her to give him extra service. He lies to Shiina saying he will do anything for them when they get in trouble. Like if Kuzuhara does something crazy like she wants to with the protagonist. She accepts to give him fella. To her this is training to become an AV actress. She tells him that shes never going to do anything for free. But if she liked someone shed consider doing this for free. She also tells him that Kuzuhara isnt interested in this kind of thing. She just does it for money and only with hands and feet. Yamada asks about Haruna since she hangs out with them now. Shiina tells him that shes not sure if she will do this king of thing. But wonders since Kuzuhara invited her to their circle. Shiina jokes about stopping since shes asking about other girls. And Yamada lies about liking her and her boobs the best. Protagonist really wants to stop Haruna from heading to this direction too. Btw this scene is in the public trial but you dont see her blowjob and the ero voices are removed too. Ci-en supporters get the "real" version.

Protagonist keeps training with Harunas dad. One day he asks her if he used to be a martial artist since hes so strong. She says that he used to be a normal salaryman before working at a snacks store with her mom. Then she lies to him and says she doesnt know much about the details when protagonist asks more. Protagonist understands that he shouldnt ask too much about family. Since he also has a complicated situation. But he still asks more about the paid dating shes doing. Haruna understands that its a bad thing. She doesnt like it but doesnt think shes at danger with the person shes been seeing either. They only have dinner together. Protagonist presses for an answer about why shes hanging out with the two gyaru but she doesnt really answer. At that point the protagonist gets passionate and tells her he wont allow her to end up like the two gyaru. He remembers Shiina and the teacher and hates the idea that she can end up like that. He promises to keep her safe even if she continues in this path. He thinks that if he had done something as a kid maybe his family wouldnt be a mess. So now he wont turn an eye anymore.

One day protagonist goes to the snack store to buy something. Things get out of hand because of Harunas mom and he hangs out with the family all day. They even go to the public baths together. Harunas mom teases him and it doesnt show in red so he realizes shes a bit of a wild woman lol. He ends having dinner with them too. The family is all together eating happily the food cooked with love. Thinking about how food for him is just something he microwaves alone he starts crying. Haruna's mom consoles him. After that he feels very refreshed. When he goes back home Haruna walks him back. She says shes just taking a stroll but shes lying. She clearly cares about him and convinces him to stay over to have dinner more times. Shes also been constantly talking to him in her accent all day. Because she feels at ease with him. Life continues the same after that. Protagonist is slowly trying to help Haruna befriend the quiet girl he saved from the gyarus. Haruna is still meeting the paid dating ossan. She says his name is Kimura and he promised to not lay a hand on her. Protagonist staying over is so normal that the Natsugami family bought utensils for him.

One day in class Naoki shows protagonist the money hes earned. He wonders how far Shiina would let him go with that. Protagonist asks if hed throw away his virginity for money. Then Naoki says hes not a virgin. And its not a lie. Protagonist is shocked so he explains that it was a long time ago. He got in trouble about it and even got kicked out of a shitty town because of that. This means Anoyama from Summer Sault of course. Touko and him must have gotten caught. Its an easter egg so dont expect more from this plotline. This is all interrupted by Kuzuhara arriving to the class with an injury on her face. She lies and says she got in a fight. She demands Haruna starts giving her half the money she makes on the paid dates. She even asks Shiina who agrees. Shiina is used to this and doesnt even question it. It feels like Kuzuhara's shitty boyfriend is the one behind her injury and the money demands. Protagonist goes back home after training. He meets Shiina who says she was at Naokis house. He already spent all his money on her.

But more importantly she tells him that Haruna is with someone new that Kuzuhara introduced her to. Protagonist panics because he knows a regular customer of those two will want more than having dinner. Shiina warns him about interferring. Kuzuhara is very desperate for the money. And if he gets in the middle her crazy boyfriend will do something. Protagonist says he doesnt give a fuck. He asks her to tell him where Haruna is. Shiina tells him that she is on Kuzuharas side and might tell him a lie. Protagonist says he doesnt care again. He can tell when somethings a lie after all lol. She tells him a lie so hes gonna look in places other than that. He thanks her anyway but as hes leaving she screams that shes sorry and that she lied. She says shes got a soft spot for people like him. She doesnt want to put him in danger but tells him after he insists. Protagonist arrives right in time to stop an old man from dragging Haruna into a hotel. He backs off reluctantly and very upset. Swears revenge on the protagonist.

When things calm down Haruna confesses the truth to the protagonist. She got bullied very bad as a kid. She had no one to help her by her side and didnt want her parents to know. They were barely home because they were very busy as a successful businessman and a nurse. So they didnt notice it themselves either. They only noticed after Haruna attempted suicide. Or rather she went to the roof because she was so depressed and the teachers who had tolerated the abuse thought she was going to jump. When their parents found out they changed their lifestyle completely. Thats why theyre so close together now. The reason she started hanging out with the two gyaru after moving was to avoid bullying. Since they seemed like the strongest group. But now shes resolute to quit this forever. The trial ends after they have dinner together again. There will be a new trial next month again. Should be the last one. According to the teaser picture the protagonist is going to fight Kuzuharas crazy boyfriend.

One day someone will translate a venus game and we will be able to fully enjoy it, i still haven't managed to finish one xD doesn't help i am a maniac with playing things in order so i avoided the latest games becaus ethey were related, i think? i am not even sure of that xD

The trial version has been sent to his pixiv fanbase a few days ago but hasn't been leaked yet.
The previous episode of this series was a big success, this one being a FANZA exclusive is not surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖